Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Takarashi
UGH. I just couldn't get a feel for writing or for when to pop a post in, but I just pushed myself to do SOMETHING. Glad to force myself back on the ball.

Lightbringer

Igirisu Kouda
S'all good, I know the feeling. I'll give some time for GameBrain to give some input, then we'll saunter along.

Shirtless Genius

Takarashi
srsSam
I know this is quite belated, but if you're still interested in this RP, I've got one of my other characters free to interact with yours. I've been meaning to reply to you but distraction/sleepiness/illness kept stopping me. sweatdrop

Sorry, I should've said something. You guys seem to have got this so I've moved on to another SAO rp. Thank you though.

Lightbringer

srsSam
Sorry, I should've said something. You guys seem to have got this so I've moved on to another SAO rp. Thank you though.
Alrighty. I'm sorry I didn't get to you in a timely manner. You're welcome to come back if you ever feel like it. Take care!
dunce007

you can post before me

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takarashi

Glad you like my new character. Took me forever to hash out the details of the history. Would you mind if Rose came along for the volcano mission so I can get some practice in using her abilities?

Got 2 chapters homework and a video lesson to do today, but I'll post when I get done with all that. Probably after dinner. Sorry to keep you waiting on my post for Cai.

Lightbringer

Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi

Glad you like my new character. Took me forever to hash out the details of the history. Would you mind if Rose came along for the volcano mission so I can get some practice in using her abilities?

Got 2 chapters homework and a video lesson to do today, but I'll post when I get done with all that. Probably after dinner. Sorry to keep you waiting on my post for Cai.
It's your quest yo. Bring whomever you wish, and do as you want.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Takarashi
I'm heading to bed and what do I remember? I was gonna post today. "¬_¬ greeeeeeeeat job, Kody.

On that note, I'll do my best to post tomorrow.

Lightbringer

Igirisu Kouda
Takarashi
I'm heading to bed and what do I remember? I was gonna post today. "¬_¬ greeeeeeeeat job, Kody.

On that note, I'll do my best to post tomorrow.
S'all good.

Timid Gaian

Should I just go in without dunce?

Lonely Smoker

sorry, I was waiting for blackreaper, but he said to post, so I'll be posting tomorrow.

Timid Gaian

Igirisu Kouda

So...I'm just gonna pretend we finished that thing off at the same time. Sound good?

Lonely Smoker

th3blackr3ap3r

Who is Seigfried attacking? Leviathan is behind the other group and probably going to go a different way.
dunce007
th3blackr3ap3r

Who is Seigfried attacking? Leviathan is behind the other group and probably going to go a different way.

arnt we fighting ths boss? or am i mistaken?

Lonely Smoker

XD no, we are just starting the dungeon, still ways off from the boss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff