Welcome to Gaia! ::

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

dreamweaver12344

Oh my god would you be willing to be my Jon Snow? I will be ANYONE in turn for you to double up as

Yes but it depends on who your character is... Would it be Melisandre or an OC of some sort?

Magic Seeker

The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344

Oh my god would you be willing to be my Jon Snow? I will be ANYONE in turn for you to double up as

Yes but it depends on who your character is... Would it be Melisandre or an OC of some sort?

It would be an OC

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344

It would be an OC

Okay so what ideas do you have? We could always go with that idea of Jon Snow actually taking the offer from Stannis about making him legitimate and the Lord of Winterfell.

I'm about to go to work so go ahead and put all ideas you have and I'll read them after I watch the new episode of Reign when I get home.

Magic Seeker

The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344

It would be an OC

Okay so what ideas do you have? We could always go with that idea of Jon Snow actually taking the offer from Stannis about making him legitimate and the Lord of Winterfell.

I'm about to go to work so go ahead and put all ideas you have and I'll read them after I watch the new episode of Reign when I get home.

Lol oh gosh that was my idea!!! Jon taking up the offer!

I just started watching Reign

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344

It would be an OC

Hahaha awesome. So how would your character tie into that and would we wanna start from the beginning of whenever he accepts the offer?

It's so great if you can get over the horrible hipster music. The costumes are inaccurate but beautiful nonetheless. Are you watching the first season on Netflix?

Magic Seeker

The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344

It would be an OC

Hahaha awesome. So how would your character tie into that and would we wanna start from the beginning of whenever he accepts the offer?

It's so great if you can get over the horrible hipster music. The costumes are inaccurate but beautiful nonetheless. Are you watching the first season on Netflix?

I was thinking my character was a very good friend of the Stark family and after most of them had been killed she vanished and had been hiding out until she believed it was safe. When she heard that Jon was taking the offer of being Lord of Winterfell she reappeared.

I actually like some of the music in it. Yes I am watching the first season on Netflix. That's why I started to watch it. I had just finished all of Arrow on netflix so I thought I would try Reign

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344
The Golden Boleyn
dreamweaver12344

It would be an OC

I was thinking my character was a very good friend of the Stark family and after most of them had been killed she vanished and had been hiding out until she believed it was safe. When she heard that Jon was taking the offer of being Lord of Winterfell she reappeared.

I actually like some of the music in it. Yes I am watching the first season on Netflix. That's why I started to watch it. I had just finished all of Arrow on netflix so I thought I would try Reign

Oh alright. That works for me. So did we want to double as some other pairing as well or just them?

There is only two songs I like from the show and I'm pretty obsessed with both: Bitter and Sick and The Power of Love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff