Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know, I know. Not another one! Yeah well, after searching all through the OOC thread for partners and finding myself still bored I've decided to put up one of my own. Here we go then.

XxIntroxX
XxRulesxX
XxWhat I doxX
XxSamplesxX

Well not much for this one, but I ask that you read ALL of the starting posts before you PM me. Other than that, be respectful and don't spam my thread.
XxIntroxX
XxRulesxX
XxWhat I doxX
XxSamplesxX

Rules:

1) Be respective! Respect me and those that post here, and I will do the same.

2) Follow Gaia ToS rules.

3) This is for PMs ONLY, so don't try and messenger me, I won't answer. I also don't do group roleplays that often. You're welcome to try, but its a very unlikely thing.

4) No chatspeak or leet talk. Please use ".." for speech and no ** for actions.

5) BE LITERATE! I can't stress this enough.

6) Be willing to help me work on the plots, I can't be expected to always have one ready.

7) Be flexible. I won't roleplay with someone that won't compromise on some things.

8.) I don't do Yuri or Incest, and Yaoi is only for certain pairings.

9) Made ups=unhappy me. But I'll compromise if you'll play a cannon as well.

10. ) No Mary Sue/Gary Sue characters!

11) When you PM me please put 'Out of Time' as the subject line to show that you've read these rules.

Rules are subject to change at any time.
XxIntroxX
XxRulesxX
XxWhat I doxX
XxSamplesxX

Here is a list of what I am in the mood for right now. Bolded are ones that I'm craving. If its not on the list then ask me and I may still do it. Stared are those that I will do Yaoi for.

Anime/Manga: ((I don't do made-ups with these.))

Naruto* ((Not Now))
Kaliedo Star
Inu-Yasha
Fruits Basket
Fushigi Yuugi
Yu-Gi-Oh*
Yu Yu Hakusho*
Zatch Bell
Rurouni Kenshin
Samurai Champloo
DN Angel

Book/Movie:

Anita Blake series*
Meridith Gentry series
Animorphs

Other:

Codename KND
Danny Phantom
Gargoyles
XxIntroxX
XxRulesxX
XxWhat I doxX
XxSamplesxX

Here are a few samples of my roleplaying skills.

Quote:
From Naruto Roleplay: Sakura met the young Kazekage at the door to the Hokage's office. As the sannin's apprentice it was her job to greet any visitors and make sure they were brought up to speed on what had already been discussed in the meeting currently going on behind the closed door. Carefully adjusting her once again long pink hair and steadying herself Sakura looked up to meet the icy eyes of her one time enemy. "Kazekage-sama." She bowed slightly in respect. "The Kage's for Kiri and Oto have already arrived, but everyone is waiting your arrival before anything important is discussed. Right now they are trying to divert war between Suna, Kiri and Kohana."

Sasuke leaned against a tree, his breath coming out of him in sharp gasps as he cooled off from his morning exercise. Normally he wasn't quite so careless as to overwork himself to this state, but the tension in the village today had distracted him. He pushed his headband up a little bit as it slid down farther over his eyes. With a snort at this situation the dark haired shinobi carefully sat down under the tree he was leaning against. "No reason not to rest for a moment. Sakura will be busy at the Hokage's all day, and the dobe is off on yet another mission."

Quote:
From a Yu Yu Hakusho Roleplay:
Kurama had only just finished his bath. He still had a fluffy towl over his head to dry his unruly mass of red hair. His vision was partially obscured by the towl on his head, but he knew his room well enough that he didn't run into anything. He could hear the harsh wind outside his window and knew that there was a storm heading his way. He'd always been able to tell, something that had often got on Yusuke's nerves when his predictions were right and the team ended up soaked for not believing him. The teenaged fox chuckled at that, remembering how funny Botan and Keiko had looked all drenched and dripping wet.

The towel quickly slipped down over his narrow shoulders, giving his green eyes full view of the room. He hadn't been able to do much in the last week or so, mainly because he'd been in the hospital after being struck down by one of their most recent enemies in a fight. His mother had thrown a major fit when Yusuke had brought his beaten form home, even more so when she realized that he had huge peices missing out of his memory.

Kurama shook his head to clear that thought away. It was a shame that he'd lost so much, mostly because he had no clue as to how to handle the koorime that everyone said was his partner. Hiei was an enigma, a creature so used to the darkness that he practically became apart of if. After the first night that the red eyed demon had come into his house through the window Kurama had started locking all the windows in the house. Hiei made him uncomfortable, especially when there was talk of the past.
Meh gods, you role play Hakusho! *tacklecling* Role play with Kitten, please? She die of boredom without. She have plots. *nods* She do yaoi or hetero, whichever you want (she likes both).
Sure, just send me a message and we'll start working it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff