Welcome to Gaia! ::

... 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

M' kay. I'm Celi. I'm not going to tell you my age, because it's really none of your business right now. I'm a Literate Female, though I tend to lean towards advanced. I prefer to have an advanced partner, just so that I'm not feeling like I'm way past their skill level, but don't be suprised if you're literate or semi and I simply change the length of my posts and post as much as you do.

During school I get on virtually every week day and some weekends, sometimes... I just can't get on though. I have homework and I have a life outside of Gaia... Not much of one, but it's there, so I might not get on. You're going to have to deal with it.

Here's a list if personal rules I have. They're really not much to ask for. Please read them.

User Image 1. User Image

I'm literate, this means I expect from you:

Minimum Two paragraphs per post, if more, better. Few grammar or spelling mistakes, if you need to open word, copy and paste then spell check. NO ** Or TXT TLK It's the most irritating and horrible thing known to man kind. I usually do about three paragraphs and can do about eightish when I have enough to work with.

User Image 2. User Image

I claim the right to turn you down on an Rp or end an Rp if I'm bored. Sorry, to me I see no point in continuing an Rp if I'm not interested, or am just not having any fun. It's not worth my time and effort.

User Image 3. User Image

I ask that you Pm me if you want to do an Rp, it's less liekly to get lost in here if you do. These will all be long term, I don't want you to back out, if you're bored, tell me, more than likely I am to.

User Image 4. User Image

I ask that you be male as I only do hetero pairings.

I really don't like playing guys. I play only girls. I find guys awkward and hard to play, even as NPCs. I have a way to female mind set, not even when I'm just playing a guy character as my brother for a couple posts or something can I play them. It makes me feel awkward. So I ask that you play the male characters.

User Image 5. User Image

I usually play the submissive character. I like not to be the moving force in a relationship in an Rp. I dunno why, I just do.

User Image 6. User Image

I do Group and One on One. In fact, I love both groups and One on One's. Really love them.

M' kay, not that we're done with the stupid stuff, lets get onto the fun stuff. Like what Rps I do.

If you can think of another one you'd like to try, but isn't on here, go ahead and PM me, I might not have done it before and that might be why it's not on here, or I might like it and have forgot it, or I might hate it, you never know.

Index:

These are rated by stars on how much I want to do them right now. I'll do anyof them unless I state that I hate them or they have -*negative stars*-... Which more than a few will. I have plots for most of them, though some... I just don't. If I haven't done it, I'll ((Double bracket)) it. This means I haven't done and therefore don't have a plot.
$ - This means I don't have a plot and will either wing it or you'll need to provide one.

If the charrie is in bold, that's the one I like to play, or the only one I will play. You'll have to take the other.

I don't do many anime or manga style ones unless it's not the characters from the books and has a different plot, sorry, I just don't like how if the book has come out already or the series has been going for awhile and the characters are developed, they can't change and I can't make them my own, either the plot or the characters. I'll do most of them in the future or past with different plots, but not all.

Harry Potter

-Futuristic ***
-Next generation ***
-Lily/James ******
-Founders ** $
-Harry's years ---****--- Not much chance of getting me to do these.

Medieval:

-Elemental ***
-Wanderers ** $
-Princess/ Knight *****
-Arranged Marriage ****

Star Wars * $

-Anything but Sith Academy

I warn you, I haven't done this one in over a year... I'm really rusty... And not that interested. Try Seri if you want to do one of these. She loves them.

Present time

-University/ School Rps **
^I'll do pretty much anything in here, including elemental schools, schools for the gifted, high school rps, never done an academy of sin, but willing to try. LOL, literally, try me, I'll do virtually anything in here.
-Boarding School **
-Angel and Demon War **
-Zombie ---*****-- I hate these ones.
-Small town ****
-Ranch ***

Post Apocalypse ---*******---

I hate these ones, no questions asked, I won't do them, no matter what.

Fantasy ***** You have to have a good plot.

I've done six of these lately, so it will take a really really good plot to coax me to do one of these, even if I love them.

-I'll do virtually anything in here, I love fantasy, though I can get kinda picky... Sorry, if you have a plot, Pm it to me, if you're interested in doing one but don't have a plot, Pm me, I'll think of one.

I also have a lit-advanced group Rp that really needs male roleplayers, it’s invite only and long term. PM me if interested.

Other

-Slave/ Master ** $
-Samurai *** $
-Vampire ---***--- Unless you have a really good plot.
-Kill me Kiss me. *** I love the Manga, but have never done an Rp in it before...
-Card Captor Sakura *** Same as Kill me Kiss me.
-Gang ---***---
-Greek Gods *****

Romance in general

-Best friends Separated, Fall in love, or have fight, or both. ******* I'm a sucker for these.
-Angel and Demon Romance. ****** I'll play either Demon or Angel, you choose.
-Guy and best friends sister ****
-Brother/ Sister *** I usually don't do these, so you'll have to convince me...
-Arranged marriage *** This one I'll do in Medieval or Modern times.
-Mermaid/ Pirate Romance ******** $
-Mermaid/ Merman **
-Persophone and Hades ***** I love these ones, but I'm not doing anymore of them as I have had three people start them with me and it makes me happy. No more though. Try something else.

I HAVE A ROMANCE PLOT THAT I REALLY WANT TO DO! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PM ME!

If you don't find one you like here...

Try me, I'm all ears for suggestions, Pm me. If I haven't done it, I'll try it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
BUMP Because I really want to Rp.
BUMP for you Celi.
You like group roleplays neh? O:

I have a Dark Fantasy RP with a kick a** plot. Seriously, check it out:
http://xredredwinex.proboards85.com/
Thanks for the offer, but I tend to stay on gaia, makes my life easier. XD
BUMP, God I want to Rp.
Goten Bumps You For You Are: AWESOME!
BUMP again for you Celi, you don't seem to be having a good run this time...
Goten-Wannabe
Goten Bumps You For You Are: AWESOME!
Why thank you. Rp?
YAH! Someone said I'm awesome. NOTE TO ATAYA: No, I'm not.
*Sigh* BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces