Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

Okay, I'm not going to bore you, or bother making a huge, fancy post. That is why I work in PMs, so I don't have to make fancy posts.

What I'm looking for

- Literate, no less then two meaty paragraphs per post.
                ~ I myself write 2 to even 10 paragraphs, I could go farther, but I haven't roleplayed in a while.

- I only roleplay M//M in romances
                ~This is of course only for... biological reasons. Female anatomy freaks me out. If your character is Trans* or Non-Binary or just not human, that works too!

- Someone desensitized, ready to try anything. v~v I do mean Anything.
                ~ annnyyything [[ The TOS patrol gotta hold of this, I basically mean I like really weird things, like... Slenderman. I'm a Teratophile, it means I find what most people would find horrifying, extremely attractive and/or cute, so I hope you don't fear Manticores and Driders or anything~]

- Someone active.
                ~ I'm on Tumblr quite often, but I'll certainly check Gaia every day and try to reply every day, so hopefully you can do the same.

- PM me if interested.

Other

You don't have to worry about Plots, I've got plenty of ideas, but I do like it when people pitch in sometimes.
                If you ditch me, please tell me why. I don't wanna think you hate me or anything...
                If I ditch you, the chances are you're a terrible roleplayer and immature so I'm scared to hurt your feelings so I end up ignoring you, which is rare! So don't worry.
                If you roleplay on tumblr, feel free to message murdor-rps

Greedy Genius

emotion_omnomnom
I'm going to eat then I will be back to bump

Greedy Genius

emotion_zombie

Greedy Genius

emotion_facepalm

Greedy Genius

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit