Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
Hey guys! This is the OOC and Recruitment thread for Light and Shadow. Feel free to chat here! Please don't post profiles here, post them in the profile forum to which you will see the link to below. Also, if you have any questions, this is the place to ask them.

Main ForumProfile Forum

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So looking forward to the RP.

PairsOsocks's Waifu

Sarria_Holyfire
So looking forward to the RP.

Me too 3nodding .

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
LittleMissUnderestimated

Sarria_Holyfire

Me three!! ^^ I can't wait until I can just throw Dakota in there and then a bunch of classic soap opera s**t happens. It's gonna be beautiful. xD

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nerdy Oatmeal
LittleMissUnderestimated

Sarria_Holyfire

Me three!! ^^ I can't wait until I can just throw Dakota in there and then a bunch of classic soap opera s**t happens. It's gonna be beautiful. xD

I post for Isabelle and Demetrius tomorrow, the Animethon got me wore. Let the love square commence, somehow Dakota looks like he'll get off scott free.

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
Sarria_Holyfire
Nerdy Oatmeal
LittleMissUnderestimated

Sarria_Holyfire

I post for Isabelle and Demetrius tomorrow, the Animethon got me wore. Let the love square commence, somehow Dakota looks like he'll get off scott free.

Lol, and he probably will some how. It's funny because, without Dakota, there wouldn't be all of that drama. xD He's basically the source of the love square. And he can't decide between the two and would be perfectly happy with polygamy but, I mean, Val and Demetrius might not love that too much... razz Although Demetrius is more like an 'acquaintance with benefits' and Val is like a legit romantic interest to him.

PairsOsocks's Waifu

Nerdy Oatmeal
Sarria_Holyfire
Nerdy Oatmeal
LittleMissUnderestimated

Sarria_Holyfire

Lol, and he probably will some how. It's funny because, without Dakota, there wouldn't be all of that drama. xD He's basically the source of the love square. And he can't decide between the two and would be perfectly happy with polygamy but, I mean, Val and Demetrius might not love that too much... razz Although Demetrius is more like an 'acquaintance with benefits' and Val is like a legit romantic interest to him.

Well Anne certainly wouldn't be a fan of the polygamy either. xd . I'm still trying to conjure up how'd she'd notice. You both write those scenes so well it's hard to find a hole to wedge Anne into.

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LittleMissUnderestimated
Nerdy Oatmeal
Sarria_Holyfire
Nerdy Oatmeal
LittleMissUnderestimated

Sarria_Holyfire

Well Anne certainly wouldn't be a fan of the polygamy either. xd . I'm still trying to conjure up how'd she'd notice. You both write those scenes so well it's hard to find a hole to wedge Anne into.

I don't see Dakota complaining about 'acquaintance with benefits' I had a nice image of the three run through my head. Let's add Anne-Drew lol.

Your posts are really good with Anne-Drew so don't worry you'll fit in just fine. One of my biggest thoughts are well she be mad at or jealous of Dakota and where does it leave Demetrius?

PairsOsocks's Waifu

Sarria_Holyfire
LittleMissUnderestimated
Nerdy Oatmeal
Sarria_Holyfire
Nerdy Oatmeal

I don't see Dakota complaining about 'acquaintance with benefits' I had a nice image of the three run through my head. Let's add Anne-Drew lol.

Your posts are really good with Anne-Drew so don't worry you'll fit in just fine. One of my biggest thoughts are well she be mad at or jealous of Dakota and where does it leave Demetrius?

Anne would definitely a little jealous of Dakota. Like any girl whose crush was giving someone else attention. I just think that's a natural reaction. But she wouldn't be very vocal about it. It would be written in her demeanor and as to where it would leave Demetrius she'd certainly be less vocal toward him for awhile.

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LittleMissUnderestimated
Sarria_Holyfire
LittleMissUnderestimated
Nerdy Oatmeal
Sarria_Holyfire
Nerdy Oatmeal
Quote:

He would be amused but at the same time very unpleased. He well have to do allot of coaxing then. There may be more shunning if that happens. The three are like interconnected.

In a relationship with ThemseIf

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Nerdy Oatmeal
Although Demetrius is more like an 'acquaintance with benefits' and Val is like a legit romantic interest to him.

OHOHOHO...
I see there is a little competition going on (and Val doesn't even know he's participating, but he doesn't need to~)

-ahem-
Anyways, back to the actual question I had.
Do you want us to send you the profiles when they're finished or just post them?

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
Paranormal Teddy
Nerdy Oatmeal
Although Demetrius is more like an 'acquaintance with benefits' and Val is like a legit romantic interest to him.

OHOHOHO...
I see there is a little competition going on (and Val doesn't even know he's participating, but he doesn't need to~)

-ahem-
Anyways, back to the actual question I had.
Do you want us to send you the profiles when they're finished or just post them?

xD He'll know eventually~ (I may or may not be coming up with ways that Dakota will proclaim his undying love to Val...)

You can just post them. I was originally gonna have people send them to me but I figured that since I know all of you people and your characters that, for now, we just post them. When we have new characters and new people coming in, I'll have people send them to me. ^^

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
LittleMissUnderestimated
Nerdy Oatmeal
Sarria_Holyfire
Nerdy Oatmeal
LittleMissUnderestimated

Sarria_Holyfire

*bows* thank you. xD Maybe she could be peeping into Demetrius' mind because her curiosity got the better of her and then she sees the dirtiness of what happened then those two were alone.

Or maybe you can have Anne walk in on Demetrius and Dakota doing the frickle frackle one day. (If we can have it so that it's in Demetrius' apartment/house/wherever the frick he lives that would work out because then it'd be like her coming to visit him and then seeing those two together.)

In a relationship with ThemseIf

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Ugh, took forever, but I finally finished his thing.
Couldn't come up with anything for him to fear, so if anyone has a better suggestion tell me, lol.
But I'll have to answer in the morning, right now I'm going to sleep.

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
Paranormal Teddy
Ugh, took forever, but I finally finished his thing.
Couldn't come up with anything for him to fear, so if anyone has a better suggestion tell me, lol.
But I'll have to answer in the morning, right now I'm going to sleep.

OMG I LOVE HIM! *glomps*
The fear made perfect sense to me, it explains why he's so distant with people and puts them at arms length. I think it works really well. ^^
Lol, I love his reason for not wanting to go to the Vandel Estate. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces