Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intro
    Here's the deal. I want a group role play. btw, my name is amur.
    I need help making my role play so I'll give a big list of genres and their examples so you can pick and choose which one you're interested in and we can brainstorm to make a role play. :D

Teh List-

Okay, if you want. = x
    We need to brainstorm. = ?
    I have a plot. = !
    Sure thing. = <3
    I've never done this before = +

Catagories -

- Medieval (ie. royalty, assassians, ninja, pirates). +?

- Medieval Fantasy (ie. lotr). +?

- Modern (ie. realistic). <3!

- Modern Fantasy (ie. mystical like 'underworld', magical like 'harry potter'). <3?

- Modern Sci-fi (ie. super heroish). <3?

- Sci-fi (ie. zombies, aliens, horror, scientific, future). <3!

- Future (ie. In space or on planets). <3?
    about m£

my name is amur. i'm eighteen years old. i live in south florida. i like to goto raves. i love my life. i hate my family. my bedroom is messy and depression. too depressing to clean. i think i have a very big imagination. i can be very creative. i like to write. i frequently write short stories when i'm bored. i can't draw if my life depended on it. i wish i could. if i could, i would draw on gaia for gold. even a little bit of gold would be okay. i would draw for like 100 gold if i had to. ummm, i dunno what else to say.

Hygienic Raider

Oooh, I was looking for someone to RP with too! I was interested in the modern fantasy or the sci-fi :nod:
    ^o^ yay. that was easier than usual. <333

well, those are my two best genres. i mean, the ones i do most. either or is fine with me! or, maybe we could do a mix of the two, i dunno.

do you have any ideas? :]]

Hygienic Raider

^^; not really...I do like the whole magical subworld idea, maybe something with that?
    magical subworld? you mean for the modern fantasy? when i said 'underworld'?

i'm sorry, sometimes i can be kind of blonde. v.V'

Hygienic Raider

Hehe oh yeah sorry ^^; I was too lazy to go back to see what exatly the word was you used sweatdrop
    oh, well that was just a given example. the movie 'underworld' was an example i used for the modern fantasy. like, it being set in a modern timezone (even though modern isn't exactly a time zone), and having like vampires, werewolves or something.. y'know?

i'm a bit more interested in something Sci-fi, though. maybe something futuristic, aliens or future.. or even zombies, i have no idea. at least, not right now. i'll think about it though because i have to go right now, it's already almost 4:30 and i havn't even started any cleaning yet! Dx

my mom'll be home in nearly an hour. i guess i should get started. besides, i wanted to clean my room... for trance. :]]

thankyou a whole lot for being like the first person in a million years to reply to any of my threads! lol. hopefully we can come up with a really awesome role play together. :D

<3 toodles, for now!

- amur.

Hygienic Raider

Tehehe I know how cleaning can be D: I hope you manage ok!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff