Conservative Streaker

Melaeryn's Significant Otter

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
User Image

Well hello there! Would you perhaps be interested in joining a Pokemon roleplay? It's a very interesting, and quite the successful roleplay. Perhaps you'd be interested? Here's a little bit about us:
» We're a literate (3 paragraph minimum! ) roleplay group that's a remake of one that lasted over 2 years! However, we just started out and despite the number of pages already, we're only at the beginning with the plot yet touched so joining is a piece of cake!
» We've got two very important roles (one male and one female) to the plot open: The Guardian of Groudon and The Guardian of Articuno!
» Our OOC is pretty active and one of the nicest around. The people there will gladly help you out if you're lost or strike up a friendly chat with you. Fun stuff also seems to happen around there, be it Wifi battles for those who play the Pokemon games online, sometimes small contests, and just an all around good time.
» A plot? Yes. We've got one. Strange to find one in a Pokemon roleplay right?

Hopefully I've intrigued you enough to check us out. The main thread can be seen by clicking the banner above, and we currently have a search thread going here for more information regarding the open roles. Thank you for you time!

Conservative Streaker

thanks! i love pokemon so i'll definitely check it out :3

Melaeryn's Significant Otter

Hopeless Dragon

39,925 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Lovely! I really appreciate it and do hope it does catch your interest! ^^

Conservative Streaker

Conservative Streaker

Conservative Streaker

Conservative Streaker

Conservative Streaker

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Something Revitalized

The ninties are over and now it is 2015, a year of innovation and science! The project of Jurassic Park in the nineties was a flop. People were killed, dinosaurs escaped, and now Isla Nublar is just a forgotten place that will never be brought up again by InGen, a company who supported the previous Dinosaur venture. The process is simple sort of, clone the reptiles with their DNA and grow them.

However, there is more to it. InGen decided to try the project again and make a theme park. Funny thing though, this time the park is going as a success. Now it was time to do some regulation checks. However, everyone knows that you should always learn from history and never make the same mistake twice. So rather than doing a regulation check, everyone is concentrated on getting the hell off of Isla Nublar. This truly was a Jurassic Park.

Enter Here for Roleplay

I know you had specific requirements but I figured I throw a wild card up.

Conservative Streaker

Conservative Streaker

Conservative Streaker

Conservative Streaker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items