party errday 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32 >

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Anybody who doesnt have a skype...get one...now xD You guys just missed a once in a lifetime thing!!!...or was it once-in-a-lifetime???? *super mysterious*

Fanatical Bibliophile

Ladies and gentlemen, before the rp has even begun...we've come up with two crack/semi-canon character ships! I give you Gunva (IvanxGunnar) and Lucario (CasxOreo). xDDD

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
And believe it or not...Gunvan is more sexual than Lucario....actually. Lucario isn't even sexual *dies*

Invisible Genius

This week has been absolutely insane.
I had to play mommy for the past five days while my mothers friend went out of state and quickly discovered why I've yet to have children.
I also lost my job last night after one of the companies I had applied to for a more stable position called them for a reference as to my work ethics...
So not only am I completely exhausted I'm also unemployed.

Three cheers for busting my a** to fill out job applications?

Hip-Hip... Forget it. D;

Fanatical Bibliophile

Mature Content Warning
This week has been absolutely insane.
I had to play mommy for the past five days while my mothers friend went out of state and quickly discovered why I've yet to have children.
I also lost my job last night after one of the companies I had applied to for a more stable position called them for a reference as to my work ethics...
So not only am I completely exhausted I'm also unemployed.

Three cheers for busting my a** to fill out job applications?

Hip-Hip... Forget it. D;

-hugs- Sorry to hear that. If you have Skype, I guarantee you these crazy people will cheer you up there too.

Invisible Genius

It's all right, I was looking for another job either way -- I start college in a few months and I was really looking for something more clerical rather than food preparation. Just didn't want to quit there until I found a replacement. Luckily my boyfriend is extremely supportive. ;P

My Skype is LasciviousLizzie.

0_Kanna_Chan_0's Husbando

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[x Mint x ]
x *「 ♚ pure heart of freygard
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
》⋮ Lucielle Volendvant ♔ } the queen of pure hearts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▪▫ affectionate¦ ▪▫ insightful¦ ▪▫ captivating ▪▫ determined

║ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ║

my samples

I cannot begin to stress how you are exactly what I was looking for. CANNOT. BEGIN. TO EXPRESS. MY FEELS! She's quite perfect and your samples are beautiful. You'll be a most fantastic addition to our Kingdom~

rule us well.

dammit.

I love you.
i have today off
thank jeezus
im going to get on skype finally
im
touchmyparis
if you guys didn't know
sorry ive been so afk
Titty McNipples
this is some quality s**t.

Ahem. I do hope so.
-nods-

x * pure heart of freygard
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
》⋮ Leviticus Gruenewald ♔ } King Courtesy

User Image
▪▫ doting¦ ▪▫ chivalric¦ ▪▫ well versed ▪▫ aesthetically addicted

║ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ║

And if you would so kindly humor me @ - @ ...
Send Thy Ocular Nuggets Here~
-farceur suffisant-

IF YOU WIND UP GETTING KING COURTESY...

He and Prince Charming need to watch out for when Livvy infiltrates the Pure Freygard. xD She's going to act so nice and innocent and unsuspecting and is probably going to cozy up to them both ... big time. Probably Prince Charming more so than King COURTESY UNLESS she learns about his troubles with the Queen.

Dapper Gekko

-farceur suffisant-

DAT KING ~ ! emotion_dowant
-farceur suffisant-

Well butter my biscuits and pass the gravy! He is good looking! Welcome to the family! I am the always pleasantly beautiful Prince Charming.

Princess Kitaaa

Woman we be needin ta plot! Lulu commands you to!
Princess Kitaaa
-farceur suffisant-

IF YOU WIND UP GETTING KING COURTESY...

He and Prince Charming need to watch out for when Livvy infiltrates the Pure Freygard. xD She's going to act so nice and innocent and unsuspecting and is probably going to cozy up to them both ... big time. Probably Prince Charming more so than King COURTESY UNLESS she learns about his troubles with the Queen.

Thank you! : D I will keep that in mind, just in case!

Devoted Star

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Pandemonium Panda

We need to plot tooooo!!!! : DDDD
Pandemonium Panda
-farceur suffisant-

Well butter my biscuits and pass the gravy! He is good looking! Welcome to the family! I am the always pleasantly beautiful Prince Charming.

Princess Kitaaa

Woman we be needin ta plot! Lulu commands you to!

@ A @ You guys don't even know how much I want to make biscuits, actually. I'll pass you the gravy if you pass the biscuits or know of any domestic appliance necromancer than can get my oven back among the world of the working!
Thank you, though! : D I will hopefully look forward to SHENANIGANS with you all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff