Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Smoker

Huntress Sbba

I kinda like that, actually. Iori wouldn't mind doing poses or positions since Pamela's an artist.

As for Auron, Iori would be one of those students who could answer the question for pretty much everything, but couldn't pull himself to do it.

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Kawaii Bozo

Yep. The two could get along decently well, since after seeing all the observing that she's doing, he'd probably come over to figure out what she's doing. The two could become friends from that. Though, he wouldn't know what she's doing when she's taking notes.

Perfect Crime Love Letter

Pamela will probably be using him for some of the more personal poses then if he didn't mind. After all, her job would require her to take some photos of more intimate poses and positions. Though, she wouldn't ask for anything nude. Even she has her limits on her research.

Auron will be pushing for him to try and answer more. He'd probably be calling on him to try and get him to answer anything he can. He doesn't like it much when a smart student won't speak up.

Dapper Noob

Perfect Crime Love Letter

Plottttz

Friendly Vampire

XKiromX18
*shyly walks in*

Umm...ummm hello...my name is Kirom and I-I-I play the erotic novelist Daisuke...umm...voice actress Azusa....and-and-and the musician Akashi.

I look forward to rping with you all desu! *bows shyly*

Let's be the best of friends twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted !!!

{{Sorry busy with work and other Rps}}

*gracefully crusty*

Hola Kirom ,

I'm playing Isabella and her furry shadow, Sebastian. I can already tell that some of not all of your character or sadly going to give my poor Isa many noise bleed and if not carefully land her into the hospital BUT yes lets be friends emotion_dealwithit

Dapper Noob

Jen Lady Vamp

XKiromX18

I play Ren , the basketball player c:
Would you all like to plot?
Cause i have like 2 plots ....
sobs

Friendly Vampire

A wild mad dog

I play Ren , the basketball player c:
Would you all like to plot?
Cause i have like 2 plots ....
sobs

Ooh yes I just love to plot with you ^^
Yet I can tell already that my Isabella's pet fox, Sabastian might want to tease Ren

Timid Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Rina 200
  • Millionaire 200
Huntress Sbba

Hah of course 4laugh I like that.

Dapper Noob

Jen Lady Vamp

oh gawd please no
2 things may happen

1.) He runs away and tries to get away from it
2.) He punts it

he hates canines ; -;

Friendly Vampire

A wild mad dog
Jen Lady Vamp

oh gawd please no
2 things may happen

1.) He runs away and tries to get away from it
2.) He punts it

he hates canines ; -;

Well yes Fox are Canines but he acts more like a cat...When he isn't bored sweatdrop

Isabella is always close by so if He does run from the Sebby. Isa would quickly calls fox him off and then maybe feel really guilty and try to cheer Ren up

If he tries to punt the Fox...well Isa will do everything in her power to make Ren's life hell for being cruel to animals.

Luminous Melody's Princess

Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
A wild mad dog
lets ploot
emotion_dowant okay.

Utsuru:
User Image
User Image " W-Well he seems scary with his face and height....... but definitely the seme..! "

Kurai:
User Image
User Image " I'm sure he's really a nice guy underneath the mean look. One day he'll be of use to me. "

Naegi:
User Image " I know a place with the best meat in town~ "

from now on Hikari will plot through art

Dapper Noob

Jen Lady Vamp

lol aww she thinks she can make his life hell
anyways , he wouldn't be mean to her fox , probably just inch away and keep a distance. But if he acts like a cat he'd like him more

thegreat_hikari-chan

THOSE WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL

yes ... he's a seme ...
Utsuru can have a field day with her BL when it comes to Ren and Andreas (aka Hachi )
Ren and Hachi are like bffles and Ren and Hachi are like a married couple
He would actually go to her ... for smut
HE LIKES HIS YAOI SMUT
but he's very secret about his yaoi love ; -;
He would think she's so cute
he has a weakness for cute , shy things. They tame his wild , aggression
Maybe Ren would try to get her to do like ... more.
Like treats her like she's not frail and stuff.
Yeah ... If he found her BL ... he would want it ...
He would even be like "Hachi and I did this ... just kidding you wish.."
( / shot )

With Kurai he'd probably get annoyed. If she spoken with sophistication , he'd have a hard time understanding.
he'd probably be someone who wouldn't be manipulated by her , and just dismiss her and not fall for her appearance
like mentioned before , he likes the cute , innocent shy ones. Minus Andreas because he's Hachi and Hachi has to be disciplined by Ren
( / omgdontmentionkagamisobs )

OMG NAEGI
I can see Naegi casually flirting with Ren
and Ren is like " ; -; Sensei whhhy"

Omg Ren can sing ... maybe Naegi-Sensei can be like "Your singing is art youre beautiful" ( / those muscles are art too i must draw you)
Since Ren could suck at art when it comes to drawing , doesn't really know fashion well
etc.
Omg Naegi gets ren to be a nude model
and Ren is just like "Its big huh >D"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Garnet: //Is listening in on everyone's conversations, slowly writing them down on a notepad in the shadows// hehehehe....

Dapper Explorer

HELLO ALL
i feel so bad omg I did not mean to not post in here who still is up for plotting with me I'm so down okay I just *suck*

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
If anyone wants to plot with me, I'm game. Sadly though I currently only have the one profile up just yet.

But, coming soon to a profile page near you will be the school's A rank Idol Tama Hidaka! A girl with a rather bright and cheerful personality on the outside and a quick, easily angered and stubborn personality behind closed doors. Mischievous and playful, Tama is going to keep everyone in the academy up to date on all the latest news.

Or shoot someone with an airsoft pistol.

Next up is her big sister Reiko, No where near as well known most likely. But shes oddly tall. In fact, she comes in third place, tied with Daisuke, when it comes to tallest characters in the roleplay. Coming behind Ren and Auron, Reiko stands at 6'0" in third place. Reiko is also probably the more interesting of the two sisters because behind her tough girl act is probably a pervert. She is after all the one overseeing Utsuru and Pamela's work.

Shes into it. Way into it.

Shes not going to let anyone know that though...

Finally theres Kane... Just watch out for Kane.

Dapper Explorer

Luminous Melody

omg what's wrong with Kane? [i ask as I try to figure out what we could possibly plot together]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff