Date night! 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Festival! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
NONE (suggest in the forum) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
This poll closed on August 1, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 215 216 217 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Sex Symbol

Oh she is calm for the most part, but being around the Imps well, I see it as a bit of a nervous thing, and well it's either fight or flight. We'll only be able to see what happens when we get there. wink

lol awe ya that was joke. ^^

Hilarious Conversationalist

HeartWeird
So, if everyone doesn't mind, should we talk about our characters here? I just want to get familiar with them before we start. 4laugh

Yes yes!

Well mine is your older sister in the RP, Kailani, and she's gonna be part sensual, part active and steadfast, and partially fiesty razz She's sophisticated but takes crap from NOBODY.

Sorry guys I should say this now, when I get excited I talk in all caps.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So adrenaline basically? That sounds awesome! I wonder if the characters will ever have to get into fighting? eek

I'm hoping Cascade makes some friends that'll give her an edge. Or, at least a fighting spirit. She's still kinda weak from that incident I put in her profile.

HeartWeird
So adrenaline basically? That sounds awesome! I wonder if the characters will ever have to get into fighting? eek

I'm hoping Cascade makes some friends that'll give her an edge. Or, at least a fighting spirit. She's still kinda weak from that incident I put in her profile.

I mean probably Kailani might be fiesty but she'll find other means to convince. She's very sensual after all. Hand holding, touching a cheek. She's kind of like one of those sirens sorts of Niads. She can't lead you to her death but she can sure as hell get you unguarded. XP Plus she's hella sexy and knows it. And owns it XDD

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cataclypsa

I mean probably Kailani might be fiesty but she'll find other means to convince. She's very sensual after all. Hand holding, touching a cheek. She's kind of like one of those sirens sorts of Niads. She can't lead you to her death but she can sure as hell get you unguarded. XP Plus she's hella sexy and knows it. And owns it XDD

Haha! Then I guess the part about the older sister teasing Cascade will be accurate : P We should try to come up with some backstories for these two. What do you think?

HeartWeird
Cataclypsa

Haha! Then I guess the part about the older sister teasing Cascade will be accurate : P We should try to come up with some backstories for these two. What do you think?

I LOVE PLOTTING YO. biggrin

Being the older sister, she probably complains and jokes about all the suitors to Cascade when she was sick/while she was sick. XD She would be the type to go to her room and be like She would probably let her sister get away with calling her Kai or Lani

Kailani: "Mom chose... the ugliest... of ugly. The angler fish have NOTHING on this man."

^^ What she would probs b***h to Cascade about. She would be a lot more relaxed with her sister.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pfft I can totally see that : P

I was thinking Kailani would be her eyes and ears while she was in a more critical part of being sick. Maybe like, bring back things from around the kingdom and tell her about her day crying It's getting so sad! Think of anything else?

HeartWeird
Pfft I can totally see that : P

I was thinking Kailani would be her eyes and ears while she was in a more critical part of being sick. Maybe like, bring back things from around the kingdom and tell her about her day crying It's getting so sad! Think of anything else?

HELP THAT WOULD BE HER. THE CUTE I CANT.

I could see Cascade trying to mom her even though she's the older sister XD I could totally see them painting and doing arts and crafts again.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh of course Cascade would! She's nearly 3 or 4 years younger and that wouldn't stop her!
Aw yeah crying I could see them doing that to amuse Cascade.
How do you think they would comfort each other during the news about the arranged marriage?

HeartWeird
Oh of course Cascade would! She's nearly 3 or 4 years younger and that wouldn't stop her!
Aw yeah crying I could see them doing that to amuse Cascade.
How do you think they would comfort each other during the news about the arranged marriage?

Actually, Cascade might be the only person Kailani tells that she was the one that accidentally caused a tidal wave above ground due to her emotional spike. Or she would tell her eventually. But she would be the first one she admits to. She would probably also joke around and say how they hope they don't end up with ugly boys. XD

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
crying crying crying crying omigoshstaaaaaahp heart

So they confide in each other. Or rather, she confides in Cascade! Haha!

Yeah, Cascade is really depressed about the arranged marriage. Kailani is going to cheer her up though, I know it! biggrin I'm also excited to find out who our brothers are gonna be, and what they're gonna be like. I'm hoping everyone is pretty close relationship wise, but of course we'll be closer than them : P

pink3rly's Partner

Garbage Trash

Uh, my gal is... an a*****e. XD
She's super competitive and loves winning, and she has a real bad temper, and she basically doesn't get along with anyone, not even her own brothers.
I'm sure she'll soften up a bit over the course of the role play, but at the beginning, she'll be a total jerk to everyone, so that'll be fun.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Aw! If she is rude to everyone Cascade will probably be weeping heavily razz

pink3rly's Partner

Garbage Trash

HeartWeird

Oh noooo! Haha. Teegan would probably be like, "wtf why are you weeping, go away, don't get tears on my clothes"
But I, as the author, will feel super guilty about making poor Cascade cry. XD;

Palindromantic
Uh, my gal is... an a*****e. XD
She's super competitive and loves winning, and she has a real bad temper, and she basically doesn't get along with anyone, not even her own brothers.
I'm sure she'll soften up a bit over the course of the role play, but at the beginning, she'll be a total jerk to everyone, so that'll be fun.

Kailani wouldn't care until you upset her sister. Then stuff goes downhill afterwards XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff