Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weatherd

Hey hun, so you never posted and weren't too active in the ooc either. I don't know what's going on , I hope all is okay with you.

I will give you one more chance with this restart... Though if you don't post when it's required...it's not looking so good. :/

Though first off, do you want to be in the restart? C:

If you don't respond in the next few days, then I'll assume you don't want to or are too busy. :C Hate to do this but I feel that it might be needed .

Again, hope all is well with you.

- T xxx
Mme Noire
Fates Razer
inglourious gingers

The Restart !

link!

The new ooc/ interest check is on there as well. ^^

Let me know if I got anything wrong , if I need to add anything, etc. C:
@Fates: I'm sorry for all the bad luck, I hope things get better for you soon. (: you can think more about your characters if you want, no rush at the moment . smile

@ Noire: Well glad you are with us! Do whatever you like with your characters and when I'm ready to reopen this rp, you can give me those two. C:

Happy New Year to you all! biggrin

Mewling Nymph

Still on my phone lol

Yay! I'm glad we're restarting this and I hope Delz comes back.

I'm thinking of seriously revising Violet. I love her secret but not so much her character.
As for Misha, I think I'll keep him the way he is. He's fun to mess with.

Happy 2015 guys!!

Fallen Nymph

I can still stuck with my charities. Haven't had much time to talk. I got in a car wreck this morning. Dude... I gotta get all my bad luck out of the way so next year will be good apparently. -.-;
So I started the new thread, still under construction. Need to still open an Ooc. Haha
C:
Just wanted to let you all know!

If any of you want a 2nd character or want to switch character(s), let me know! (:
inglourious gingers
xxx___mad_apple___xxx

i was thinking about going in kind of the opposite direction of charlotte? like, maybe not sadistic
        per se, but definitely crazier. like, i just have this kind of loose idea of a girl who is like,
        stalker-level obsessed with the twins? or at least with ezra, because i also kind of love the idea of
        someone who is absolutely convinced that ezra loves her and not amelia and amelia just doesn't
        see it yet but she would do anything for them.

O.O I love it!!! ^^

Yeah, I can see Amelia having some suspicions though not really bothering looking into the matter. xD

And you said you have another idea for a maid? Right? C:

Dapper Werewolf

xxx___mad_apple___xxx

i was thinking about going in kind of the opposite direction of charlotte? like, maybe not sadistic
        per se, but definitely crazier. like, i just have this kind of loose idea of a girl who is like,
        stalker-level obsessed with the twins? or at least with ezra, because i also kind of love the idea of
        someone who is absolutely convinced that ezra loves her and not amelia and amelia just doesn't
        see it yet but she would do anything for them.
inglourious gingers
xxx___mad_apple___xxx

i'll be following for sure if you restart. this is such a unique idea. though i will probably rework
        charlotte since her plotting all really tied in with delz's characters so much. which is obviously
        poor planning/character development on my part but whatevs. what's done is done. and i mean, i
        could also obvs just reuse her but.... it wouldn't be the same.

plus i had an idea for another maid.

Yeah I most likely will since everyone seemed to really want to be apart of this story. C:
I have some studying and homework to do in this last week before I start of Term 2 again this coming Monday though I'm hoping I can just copy and paste and get the remake up sometime this week. haha

I just let Delz know of this, so hopefully when she returns to us- she won't be surprised or far behind. ^^

In any case, so I should keep Charlotte for you and would you like the other maid or should I make another one? C:

I would love to hear the other idea for the other maid as well. ^^

Also, will probably keep the plot the same though if you all have any other ideas for character roles and what I should add to the rules, let me know! biggrin

I hope all of you stay with us and help us restore this story!!! I also hope Delz returns too!

Dapper Werewolf

xxx___mad_apple___xxx

i'll be following for sure if you restart. this is such a unique idea. though i will probably rework
        charlotte since her plotting all really tied in with delz's characters so much. which is obviously
        poor planning/character development on my part but whatevs. what's done is done. and i mean, i
        could also obvs just reuse her but.... it wouldn't be the same.

plus i had an idea for another maid.
Fates Razer
I wanna apologize for being MIA lately. The good news is I'm not dead! Just ... Disowned. ._. So I'm working on fixing my living situation atm but I'm still here to make posts!

That's allright hun. We seem to be at a Hiatus at the moment anyways + we know of your situation. C:

I hope your living situation gets sorted out and things get better for you! ^^

Thank you for sticking with us as well, C:
inglourious gingers

i think that if you're still hoping to get new guests on board, restarting would probably be best. i
        know someone mentioned a ways back that some people are probably intimidated looking at how
        many pages the ooc has. so if you're looking to recruit new people a fresh start would probably be
        for the best.

alsooooo.... my boyfriend's family is coming in to town on friday (the 2nd) and they'll be here for
        about a week, so i will be pretty scarce for a bit.

So does this mean you are for the restarting and will be with us when we do or?

Also thank you for letting me know. ^^

Keep us updated if you are able. C:

Fallen Nymph

I wanna apologize for being MIA lately. The good news is I'm not dead! Just ... Disowned. ._. So I'm working on fixing my living situation atm but I'm still here to make posts!

Dapper Werewolf

i think that if you're still hoping to get new guests on board, restarting would probably be best. i
        know someone mentioned a ways back that some people are probably intimidated looking at how
        many pages the ooc has. so if you're looking to recruit new people a fresh start would probably be
        for the best.

alsooooo.... my boyfriend's family is coming in to town on friday (the 2nd) and they'll be here for
        about a week, so i will be pretty scarce for a bit.
Yeah I was thinking that Noire . (:

Would everyone mind restarting and recruiting?

I had in mind of just posting as the servants and siblings ( maybe before and after the curse came about- to showcase the history of the Manor though I'm not sure what all of you think of doing that? Those that just have guests could take an open servant.

Thoughts? (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces