• Peoplewatcher 100
    I ACCEPT MY FATE

FACE CLAIM matthew gray gubler
      NAME Daniel Clark
      NICKNAME Danny
      AGE twenty four
      FACTION vagrant
      SAMPLES Samples Here

Daniel is a bit of a man child, he never really grew up to take responsibility of his own. He's more so been comfortable remaining at home with his folks not having very many set goals for himself. If it involved netflix and all night raid of Halo that was the embodiment of his heaven, sides his parents weren't too pushy and they seemed happy to continue to spoil their withdrawn son. When things started to apparently go all 'Zombie Land' Danny found himself suddenly very much alone and on his own as fate would have it that his parents had gone out shopping one afternoon and never returned home. Practically being inept in the real world Danny is getting by on the skin of his teeth. His best perks are probably his humor as it is a little off beat and quirky at times although he has little to be smiling over these days.

maybe click this spoiler ?
      Candi Cosmo

So yeah, I don't know if you'll like him or not.
      But I had the idea suddenly spring a lot easier in my head then Faye.
      You can accept if you want - but this was like the back up plan I suppose.
      Its totes cool if you'd rather not have a character like this around, but I
      thought it'd be a nice contrast to play against Faye whom I've made.
      I'm going to shut up now.

Beware The Bear's Husband

Omnipresent Genius

DarknessInGlee

haha I accept it.
c:

Dapper Gekko

Distinct Trash

I ACCEPT MY FATE

FACE CLAIM miles mcmillan
      NAME tavish kinley
      NICKNAME tav
      AGE twenty five
      FACTION nefarious
      SAMPLES most recent

Tavish is still trying to wake up from this nothing short of hellish nightmare. It just yesterday he was home with his roommate/brother, Olly, and his Rex, Oedipus. It was just yesterday he was living at the peak of monotony and mediocrity. Well, it felt like yesterday. Now he stands in the heat and stuck with his brother's cat out of guilt. When his flight or flight took over, Tav chose to save his himself, leaving the sibling to join the horde of rot and forgot. How and why the feline b*****d followed him was beyond him. He remained solitary before catching up with the nefarious.... nefarious. Tav downplays himself in order to seize the upper hand whenever needed. He remains dependable and resourceful and an overall brown noser to garner favor, yet he'll definitely skedaddle if things got too harrowing. He's a runner not a fighter, perfect for scouting and small time hunting.
      Candi Cosmo

Omnipresent Genius

DarknessInGlee

danny
ONE http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/DANNY-IMG01_zpsb651e940.png
TWO http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/DANNY-IMG02_zpsc733ce44.png

Eloquently Spoken

alrighty! looks good.
Your profile is linked to the IC now c:

Our Impetuous Prince

you know you're accepted c:
go ahead on the profile, and here are the images for the profile

tav
ONE http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/DANNY-IMG02_zpsc733ce44.png
TWO http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/TAV-IMG02_zpsb9ac4427.png
    I ACCEPT MY FATE

FACE CLAIM bj pascual
      NAME iolo chao
      NICKNAME iolo
      AGE 20 yo
      FACTION vagrant
      SAMPLES *awaiting prompt*

he was always ambitious, innovative and very driven in his artistic path. when opportunities came, he was quick to notice and was even quicker to latch onto them. willing to sacrifice one thing for another, he wasn't one for looking back at friendships or relationships - which he saw as merely trivial and expendable. yes, he has his flaws, but he always makes the most out of what he's left with which brings us to the idea that he clearly knows what he's capable of. he dreamed big, and by big, he imagined putting himself somewhere, bringing himself to places, reach lengths, leap leagues past horizons, and to finally live that dream eventually. this explains why he's in this dreaded desert and not in his motherland taiwan anymore (where he was supposedly sitting pretty on the love of his supporters and below the looming spite of his critics). he never was contented with what he had, the action was here. so overseas, as fate offered, he went. his inclinations might sometimes overshadow smart decision-making and so perhaps his very downfall is his carelessness which defeats his supposed mature, idealistic bearing, and his fickle-mindedness to question his sense of direction and good judgement. after all he's only a kid compared to the rest and to the great outdoors.

basically... iolo was this brilliant fledgling artist, only a year into his blossoming career, when the zombie crap hit the fan. iolo, the photographer, and the rest of the crew were in the middle of sandy nowhere when it all began. it was at this shoot for the "ladies in heat" edition of some famous magazine. our dearly beloved butterfly stole one of their caravans and exited stage left as soon as things got too tense and when there wasn't only sweat dripping down skin, but also blood. god only knows what else he's done to have survived the outbreak this long. although, he's still that hipster kid who loves floral prints and bashes on the mainstream-pop bullshit.

Candi Cosmo

Omnipresent Genius

miserablahblah

okay, because I am being entirely lazy
I am going to let the lack of samples slide.
and not make you do a prompt.
haha
anyways, I'm just going to keep an eye on your writing and such.
Just do your best ^_^

I'll put your guy in some time today

Candi Cosmo
            I'll put your guy in some time today
            thanks a lot. aside from the missing pictures, iolo's profile is done <3

Omnipresent Genius

miserablahblah

so sorry it took so long. been busy hahaha
your profile is accepted and linked in the IC now.

iolo
ONE http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/IOLO-IMG01_zpsd2376792.png
TWO http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/IOLO-IMG02_zps2023b7d0.png

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
Candi Cosmo

All done except the Bio, which i'll finish either tonight or tomorrow.

Klara

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Candi Cosmo

I ACCEPT MY FATE

FACE CLAIM Kris Holden-Ried
      NAME dyson o'halleron
      NICKNAME dice
      AGE twenty seven
      FACTION benevolent
      SAMPLES samples

not many would call dyson ‘happy go lucky’, in fact, his closest friends often called him sourpuss. being an army ranger certainly didn’t make him any warmer or fuzzier. training as a sniper, he has a pretty deadly shot, and when everything decided to fall all to hell, he was the first to get the hell out of dodge. what people didn’t realize, was that he had a family to protect, and being away from them is what most likely got them killed. coming home to phoenix and seeing his siblings being consumed by what use to be his parents has left an ever lasting mark on him. so, to make sure that no one else loses their loved ones, he wants to become a savior of sorts… even if he’s mostly silent and sullen.
      Candi Cosmo

Omnipresent Genius

Mystic Spiiral

you are accepted, love.
also, unf with that FC.
<33
Sorry it took me so long to accept.
been busy and yes, I totally read samples...
and you have lots... and write lots so... ahahaha >>

You can begin the profile, if you havent already.
I'll get you yoour profile images shortly.

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Candi Cosmo

Awesome. Thank you! XD
And I love Kris Holden... and the characters he plays.
And I'm currently working on the profile.
And don't worry. I understand being busy.

Omnipresent Genius

Mystic Spiiral

aand here are your images for the profile, love.

dice
ONE http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/DICE-IMG01_zpscc160f44.png
TWO http://oi5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/xxkurai_okamixx/DICE-IMG02_zps4a8b1d96.png

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Candi Cosmo

Here's Dyson's Profile
^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash