Welcome to Gaia! ::

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Thanks for the extended information! I definitely appreciate it.
Circular would be a good way to start with making the device, do you already have a plan for it?
Or are you just considering drawing the concept from scrap?
But now it makes a whole lot of sense how someone can use the Dark Gates.

Annnd, Elliot P. Briggs is the name I'm going to stick with.
All three of the groups sound good for him, but I'm still going to abstain my opinion which faction to put him in.
Give Vatra and Langwell a chance to figure out where they want to be!
I can't help but giggle about the Charlie and Charles name choices. Would be interesting when those two meet up!

Liberal Lunatic

Peri, Peri, quite contrary...
      I have a concept.
      I can do a detail description of it. XD
      Assuming you guys are okay with that?
      (Too bad I can't draw.)

You have no idea...

Charles: Hello lady, my name is Charles, but you may call me Charlie.
      Charlotte: I'd rather not.
      Charles: ... Pardon?
      Charlotte: *pulls out gun* There can only be one.

I can see why you'd obstain for the moment,
      since you probably want to put him in the most populated group. XD
User Image

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

So... about that Sims 4... ;D

Liberal Lunatic

Peri, Peri, quite contrary...
      OKAY.

So Vatra was at my house yesterday.
      (For what was a very good day, I think.
      Us running around Target all cray-cray.
      Shopping for college stuff.)
      AND I got a unicorn sweater.
      It's adorable.

So we talked about stuff and here's what we kinda thought:

It makes the most sense to eliminate the ISSP and have Charlie be the one who stole the device.
      Just like, for ease.
      Which works out,
      because the ISSP has the least canon info.
      UNLESS
      One of you was crazy about playing an ISSP agent.

We also talked about profiles.
      And prettymuch thought that you guys can write whatever you want,
      and share only the parts that people should know,
      unless you want to tell. XD
      Like I already told Vatra about Molly and Charlie.
      But I'll probably withhold Charless' background.

We also talked about starting points and plotting.

Obviously we should have some, if not most of the characters already know eachother.
      So we're going to have to do some past plotting and sharing.
      Just for sake of the small group and such.

And starting point depends if you guys are on board with eliminating the ISSP.

EDIT;
      Also, Sims 4.
      I'm excited about everything BUT how the sims look.
User Image

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Mmmk~ thanks for the updates! Since I was starting to get worried that I was the only one around here! DX

When it comes to the device, I'm totally fine with you just using a 'definition concept of it'. I'll work it out in my mind visually and hope that it looks the way that it's supposed to!

Good thing you both have fun... ^_^!
I constantly hear of your wilderness adventures and it makes me jealous.
Seriously, I hate the desert so much.
You should show pics of your sweater! ;D

Yeah, especially with your characterization of Charlie earlier, I definitely agree that it would be cute chasing her.
ISSP did sound a bit interesting, but again... it would have been too much to work with in the small group.

After further thought, I was thinking Elliot would be part of the Bounty Hunters, would suit him the most.
I guess I don't mind being open with talking about pre-existing plots and stuff... a part of me does kind of want the guy to have a casual romantic relationship with someone... (it's true to his character.) But I haven't even thought up of a backstory with him yet, I'm still just trying to find one that yells.. "ELLIOT" in my mind but it's not working so far. ; __;

But like I mentioned earlier, don't want to do anything with him when it comes to his backstory til I have an idea what everyone else wants overall!

Sims 4~
Yeah, I didn't like what they did with their looks as well and meh... I'm hoping when CAS mods come out that it would look good. Though I'm looking forward to them having their own sense of 'emotional' personality with walking and stuff... that was one of the greatest appeals to me other than the new building system. Though, I've mentioned to another friend of mine, that it wouldn't be a game that I would rush buying considering I feel that The Sims 3 is already entertaining as it is with the current expansions and all so I'll keep it like that. ^_^

Roland45's Waifu

Quotable Explorer

Bladecraft Solune
Periphrasis
Langwell

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been M.I.A. these past few days. Been a bit preoccupied and such. . . >.>

It sounds like Peri has mostly caught everyone up to speed on what we're thinking. And it sounds as though 3/4ths of us are on board with it to - though Lang hasn't put any input yet on whether she's ok with everything.

As far as my own characters go - I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a brother and sister act, but they'll be astranged and in different groups probably. Figuring out details and pictures still.

Also, if there is any way that we can get this Rp up and running by tomorrow or Saturday, this would be ideal! So is that ok if we all aim for this? That way we can at least get it started before we all go back to school or work or whatever else life plagues us with.

(And to Solune: Personally, I have not looked much into Sims 4 but from the little I have seen I have Not been impressed and am Not looking forward to it at all! =/ It looks kind of lame and the sims appearances are so CRAPPY!!! Why would they do that?!?! Anyways.....plus they keep coming out with new extensions for Sims 3. I'm perfectly fine with sticking with that for now. Lol. Just saying.)

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Ugh. Sorry to have been gone, but I'm on my mini vacation before heading back to my dorm for the
            next year. The internet has been crazy, and Gaia doesn't want to work on my phone, making me
            irritated after an already very long day, and then my computer started giving me issues about connecting. It's very, very frustrating, but I'm finally online and posting a response.

I'm likin' the ideas going on so far, and continue to keep 'em comin'! It sounds great! I've got two
            characters in the works: an unnamed male bounty hunter with a bit of luck surrounding him, and a
            girl, Alessandra Monroe, who can be a part of the syndicate or ISSP-- but seeing as how we're
            knockin' out the ISSP, I guess she's a syndicate gal! Haha.

...I think this was addressed (sleepy sleepy sleepy with an early morning tomorrow as well to help
            with the moving during the heat), but I like the idea of telling everyone only what you want people to
            know about your characters. Just enough to keep it interesting, but you can hold back some to
            keep up the mystery.

Loony toon! -
            They're great genres.
            I've been watching OUaT a bit, but I'm still rather behind.
            It's perfectly understandable. You're rushing to fit in all the fun and other crazy, non-fun things
            that you didn't do over the summer. I'm doing the same thing, haha. Busy, busy little
            bumblebeeee! And that, of course, reminds me of the bumblebee scout song. -starts humming-

Talk to you tomorrow after I'm all moved into my dorm and set up! Hopefully things'll work out rather nicely. That's the desire, anyway! ^^

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Mmm... alright, I'd hope that we'd officially start on Sat-Sun.
Get details finalized on Friday?
Do the brainstorming finish tonight?
Sound good?
I can try and do as much socialization as I can right now, but I'll just be delayed.

So as far as I've read, we've got 3 bounty hunters.
2 Syndicates.
And then Charlie.
As far as I'm counting correctly, right? ;o
Vatra is still working on her 2 characters so hmm...

...>__<...

[[Good luck with all of the dorm moving! ~guessing to Peri and Langwell~ Egad. School's already starting huh? D:]]

[[Yeah, good thing I'm not easily persuaded into buying stuff immediately... Sims 3 is too much fun as it is already!]]

Roland45's Waifu

Quotable Explorer

Sunday is too late. It has to be by Saturday, the latest - otherwise, I'm not sure what'll happen........ So can we please aim to start it on Saturday? It can be late. I don't care. I've just been trying to freaking Rp with Peri for two freakin years.......and I don't want to watch yet another attempt fail and slip away with the beginning of school....... I'm sorry.

My girl is going to be a bounty hunter too probably, and my guy would most likely be a syndicate I think. So that'd be 4 bountys and 3 syndicates then. Lol. =]

(And yeah.... I can really only see myself getting sucked into Sims 4 if I began to get bored with Sims 3... Otherwise, that's not happening. Lol. Just saying. ==^~^''== Lol.)

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Definitely Saturday then!

Sooo... who wants to be my guy's friendly friend? wink

I'm kidding, no one has to be it, but it would spice up the storyish with plots. rofl.

Roland45's Waifu

Quotable Explorer

Bladecraft Solune

Welllllll. Lol. I was thinking my character could have some sort of history with yer character. Haha. And now, after realizing he's the way he is or because of something that happened in their past (depending on what you decide/want), is totally ashamed over it and totally like hates his guts now or something? xDD Lololol. Or maybe she acts like she hates his guts because a part of her is still strangely and uncontrollably drawn to him and she hates herself because of that because of whatever happened in their past. Does that sound like fun?? I don't really care. xDD Lolol. It's up to you. Lol.

And thanks!! =D Aiming for Saturday makes me happeh! Lol.

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Vatra Dete
Oooh, I like that! ^__~

I'm still thinking about his freaking backstory though... ; ___; ... I gave you partial hint to it, but it just still sounds pointless and stupid! AAAHH...

Roland45's Waifu

Quotable Explorer

Bladecraft Solune

Cool! We can develop this more in the Pm then! ;D Lolol. I'm excited. Woot. Lol.

And I think it's coming together. Don't worry, you'll get there. (You're farther along than I am at least. Lol. ==^~^'''== Heh heh..)

Roland45's Waifu

Quotable Explorer

Bllaaahhhh! So like the only pics I'm finding for my characters are like SUPER NOT anime like. They're WAY more on the realistic artsy side. =/ But I was glancing at the few pics posted here of what you guys are thinking of using and those are very different than mine. *le sigh* But I found one that I like for my chick.... Uuuuggghhh. I don't know. >.<

Bowie Tie's Bae

Tipsy Conversationalist

Whooteh! All moved in, and set up of the dorm itself is nearly complete!
            School starts on Monday for me, and I'm excited. My schedule seems pretty awesome, even if it's
            a little challenging here and there.

I had a revelation while doing the drive, and I think I figured out my guy's (first) name: Geoffrey
            Sumthin'-or-other. I've always liked the spelling of it, and it's a fun name in general. But I could
            change it as things develop. I still haven't found a picture that's good enough for him, but I hope to
            find it relatively soon.
            All of my pictures will be more realistic in style over anime; it's just what I prefer working with, if
            that's okay for e'rybody. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces