Welcome to Gaia! ::

. 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Why hello there, interested thread go-er

I'm white, or rabbit, or bunny, or Lynn....but, eh, I don't really care.

This is a 1x1/group request. I would also possibly like to collaborate an rp with someone.

This will be either in PMs or a Private Thread.

I'm an Advanced Literate roleplayer. Don't give me any of that -I don't believe in roleplay status labels- because that just means you won't live up to my standards, sweetie.

I would prefer a male to roleplay with. I don't care if you're a girl playing a boy, whatever. I just find that roleplaying with another girl is boring, really. And I don't do yaoi or yuri, thanks, but no.

I've never had any appeal for the stuff.

I do require my partner to write at least three paragraphs per response. I usually roleplay more than that (more than usually) And if you need proof, go ahead and check out the ADVANCED thread. I know you've seen it around.

And, though all of the roleplays that I have in mind include romance, I will not go into cybering because it totally derrives from the plot. Kissing, etc, cool with me. Just not cybering.

Also, I will double up if you want me to, in fact, I think it would add to the roleplay.

Okay? Cool so far? onward.

Key:

heart -have my babies-
mrgreen -Marry me-
whee -lets have a comitted relationship-
wink -lets kiss before class starts-
neutral -lets hold hands-
stare -sorry, sweets, you're just not my type-
gonk -******** off, never in a million years!-
exclaim -plotness-

Roleplay Listings

Anime Based- gonk

Manga Based- gonk

Medieval Fantasy- heart exclaim

Modern Fantasy- wink -I really want to do the one I have a plot for right now- exclaim

Medieval, no fantasy- wink -I've never done this before, but, hey. No sense in not trying.

Modern, no fantasy- whee -I think the only thing that I'd be willing to do on this would be a band roleplay. That might be fun.

Sci-fi/fantasy- neutral -I dunno, maybe. You need a plot to get me to do this, though.

Pirate- mrgreen exclaim

Feudal Japan- gonk

Civil War- heart -I think this would be interesting. Maybe a Confederate girl, daughter of a general, and a yankee boy? exclaim

Run some other stuff by me if you have some ideas.

Book Based

Elantris- heart Raoden/Sarene maybe some other characters

Tamora Pierce- Tortall Series? heart

The Sword, The Ring, And The Chalice?- heart After Faldain took Nether for his own. Faldain/Alexeika

The Underland Chronicles-Suzanne Collins- heart Gregor/Luxa when they're older.

Harry Potter- wink

Plots

Medieval Fantasy

Plot #1

The kingdom of Demetre was taken over when the only royal child was but two years old. The king and queen perished in the attack, by the invader's own sword, the one who now rules.

The princess, taken towards safety, was raised by one of her mother's old friends. When she turns ten, she goes to the palace to become a page and train to be a knight like all the other pages.

Her best friend is the prince of Demetre (Not of the Demetrian Royal Line, of course, but the ruler's son.) and they are very close. After they finish their page years, when they are fourteen, she leaves for summer, and when the time comes for her to come back to the palace so a knight can pick her as a squire, she hasn't. She has disappeared.

Four years later, shortly after the prince is made knight, he is far from the capital with a hunting group of his friends in the mountains. Little does he know, his old friend is also in that very forest.

When she turned fourteen, her foster parents told her that she was to become queen of Demetre someday. That she is the rightful ruler. They moved her into hiding, much to her protests. The rebellion forms around her. They are preparing to overthrow the current ruler.

Princess/prince

Modern Fantasy-

Plot #1- heart I really want to do this right now.

Beneath the busy streets and overpopulated sidewalks of New York City, lies a land that none know of. The Earl of Sandwhich, a seer, and writer of prophecies, as well as a discoverer, traveled deep beneath the earth and discovered the world, not yet inhabited by humans. He had a vision that there were millions of people living beneath the city. He discovered that this had not yet happened, and created the land himself.

He named the land Regalia, and built cities in different areas. The land had already been made, and was populated by gargantuan creatures, rats, over seven feet tall, giant cocaroaches, mice, moths, fish, even dinosaurs, those that live in water. As soon as Sandwhich arrived there, with at least eight hundred people from above ground, they made an alliance with the giant bats. Horses would do no good in this new, underground land. They were to be equals, and bond together, vowing to protect each other to death. Partners, best friends.

These lands were cultivated and built upon, entirely with stone. Sandwhich took a wife, and they had children, and their children had children, and so was the royal line. The Regalians shut themselves off completely from the above world as it prospered and grew.

Many prophecies were made by Sandwhich before he perished, the most popular of which were about an Overlander that came to the Underland entirely by accident and he would find that his disappeared father dwelled in the underland, captured by vicious rats for the past three years.

The overlander has been deemed 'The warrior' in these prophecies, for he excels in fighting with a sword, though he has never handled one before. The prophecy does not explain all of this exactly, but it will happen just as so. The royal in the prophecy will be the only royal at that time, the mere sixteen year old queen, whose parents had been slaughtered by rats just years before.

The underlanders have adapted to the underland in the centuries since. Their skin is so pale, it is nearly translucent, they all have silvery blonde, and in the elder's case, pure white. Their eyes are light colors, usually violet and gray, but none else. The underland has become a hazardous place of on-going war between the gnawers and the humans.

One of the warrior's friends accompanies him to the underland, completely by accident, they fall through a grate in his appartment laundry room, and fall to the underland, where they are discovered by scouts of regalia, and taken there. The queen's cousin must also accompany them on the quest, as the prophecy tells.

The rats are called gnawers, the cocaroaches are crawlers, the bats are flyers. The spiders are called spinners.

This is the prophecy-

Beware, Underlanders, time hangs by a thread.
The hunters are hunted, white water runs red.
The gnawers will strike to extinguish the rest.
The hope of the hopeless resides in a quest.

An overland warrior, son of the sun,
May bring us back light, he may bring us back none.
But gather your neighbors and follow his call.
Or rats will most surely devour us all.

Two over, two under, of royal descent.,
Two flyers, two crawlers, two spinners assent.
One gnawer beside and one lost up ahead.
And eight will be left when we count up the dead.

The last who will die must decide where he stands.
The fate of the eight is contained in his hands.
So bid him take care, bid him look where he leaps,
As life may be death and death life again reaps.

Pirate

My character is the daughter of the realm reknown Dread Pirate Jacobs. When their ship heads into a storm, and she is thrown overboard, the son of the head naval commander floating among wreckage that has drifted.

She is saved by the king's forces, when she would be hung on the gallows for even being spawn of such an evil pirate.

This can also be done the other way around.

pirate/naval person

Civil War

In the midst of the Civil War, a Yankee soldier is wounded in a battle and left to die. Quite Coincidently, the daughter of a high ranking general in the confederate army finds him and patches him up.

Weeks after they first met, a horde of Yankees raid her plantation home, with the whole family inside. The yankee that she helped is one of them.

-cuts shiny ribbon-
[.I roll the window down, and then begin to breathe in.]

Group Roleplays-

[just in case you might be interested]

[. Divine .] Literate/Advanced | Band Roleplay

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Battle And Bloodshed

The Essence of Nightmare

[.The darkest country road, and the strong scent of Evergreen.]
x3 I like that whole comparing relationships to what you'll RP deal. xD

Dangerous Lunatic

Great medieval fantasy plot i just got one thing to say.

You become a page (or how its spelled) at the age of 4 (Or was it 6) and a squire at the age of 14. Not knight

Furthermore there is not many 14 year old girls who can carry the armor of a knight. (Not even many adults can do that)
I didn't say you become a knight at the age of fourteen. You become a page at the age of ten, until you're fourteen, and then you're a squire until you're eighteen, then you become a knight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff