Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I just want to say, sorry for not posting last night. I got home late and was very tired.... Umong something else that was going on at home... So i was in no mood to post at all... I'll post in like four hours or so from this post I'm making and hopefully it will be good.
I've been thinking all day how to have Kyle react to all of this.

devin260's Senpai

Liberal Noob

2,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey, a little random, but I have an idea for the interviews, what if we all got the same set of questions for each character, and each of us contributes toward the list? I figure we should do something instead of having a Caesar NPC ask our characters questions we come up with ourselves on our own

Girl-Crazy Fairy

Cherrry PoP
TheTasteOfToxin
Cherrry PoP
TheTasteOfToxin
Cherrry PoP
TheTasteOfToxin

I am too! D:< Like, no one is on... ._. I'm waiting on Lethia.. but I'm pressin' that refresh button like a b***h. xD
I'm doin' just dandy~ ;D

Ughsjndkdnoddkbdiwnkd I really should get Evelyn involved with more people lol. Her whole character is like
Awkward
Damien
Why does everyone hate me
No friends evuh
I'm a bad actor lawlness
But yeah no everything is just peachy

Lol, right now Cora's just being a ho o-o
Well, WASxD
but... maybe like.. next day, you can have Ev come up to her and Cora will talk to her. o;

Lol Cora is so annoyed by her, that should be interesting xD
And I was reading that and I must've gotten lost somewhere because all the sudden they were saying they had slept with each other and I was just like wat

Lol xD
The funniest thing about it is when James talks about it and his comments are like "my god she's good in bed" x3 I wish Cora had heard, because then the fun would've really begun >:U
I.. don't think boss-lady has read it yet o-o Murp. This will be fun xD
Anyway, Anyway. so, what's going on with Damien and Ev? o.e

Eh, im not sure the boss lady will mind. Any drama is good drama, right? xD and they're having issues lmao but what else is new?

Haha xD

Girl-Crazy Fairy

Cherrry PoP
Hey, a little random, but I have an idea for the interviews, what if we all got the same set of questions for each character, and each of us contributes toward the list? I figure we should do something instead of having a Caesar NPC ask our characters questions we come up with ourselves on our own
but the interviews are used to get to know the tributes and possibly get them sponsors, right? They'd need to be kind of personal and not the same as anyone else's..___. Lol, right?

Girl-Crazy Fairy

Okay, so.. I'm going to be babysitting until like.. 8 my time (question cookies for time difference because I think she knows lol). I'll TRY to get a reply in with my phone... TRY.._. But I apologize in advance in case I'm not on.
TheTasteOfToxin

I seem to keep getting my posts in right after you xD
Thank you all for continuing to post even when I had left for a while. I should be on all day today.. smile

Girl-Crazy Fairy

Chun-Yoo-Nim
TheTasteOfToxin

I seem to keep getting my posts in right after you xD

I've noticed, lol!

Girl-Crazy Fairy

So I like.. have hardly been on the last few days.. I apologize to whoever has been waiting for my posts or whatever. I won't be on tonight [Going to Disneyland for the night . 3.], so I'm apologizing for my absence now v.v Forgive me, lol.. . -.
{You know I don't like slackers. For me, this post was inevitable.}
TheTasteOfToxin
So I like.. have hardly been on the last few days.. I apologize to whoever has been waiting for my posts or whatever. I won't be on tonight [Going to Disneyland for the night . 3.], so I'm apologizing for my absence now v.v Forgive me, lol.. . -.

That's okay! Have fun at Disneyland! Could I please ask you to make a short post saying that Kyle had gotten to the chariot ride please???? Unless you already did and I somehow missed it... Thanks! smile

Girl-Crazy Fairy

christiansarah12
TheTasteOfToxin

That's okay! Have fun at Disneyland! Could I please ask you to make a short post saying that Kyle had gotten to the chariot ride please???? Unless you already did and I somehow missed it... Thanks! smile

Kyle? I don't control Kyle.. ._. What are you talking about?
TheTasteOfToxin
christiansarah12
TheTasteOfToxin

Gosh, Sorry, For a second I must have thought that you were Miss Leitha... My mistake! Have fun at disneyland!

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
christiansarah12
TheTasteOfToxin
christiansarah12
TheTasteOfToxin

Gosh, Sorry, For a second I must have thought that you were Miss Leitha... My mistake! Have fun at disneyland!

Kyle's been at the chariot ride for the past two posts XD
And so has Seth.
Only have to work on Alex >.>

Inuya Shuron's Queen

Winter Lightbringer

19,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
Sorry everyone!
I ended up getting home after work and crashing! Sorry.
I will post after I get home from work and my grandmas
I have been waiting for a Hunger Games/ Battle Royale Role play for a long time...

I used to Roleplay with a few friends on the topic, thus I've made many detailed arenas and weapons, in words of course.

Need a hardcore, Hunger games loving fan? Several Arenas? And an avid Reader of the books?

I'm your girl :]

Message me. I'd really like to be a part of this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff