Wanna roleplay?

Yes 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Nu 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Dragons?! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 >

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

Alright so I have been dying for some How to train your dragon one x one roleplays. So here is my thread....Yaaaaays~

A little bit about me:
I'm female
I'm 20
annnddd thats really all you need to know O_o;

I would love love love love for someone to play Hiccup and Toothless~!

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

Rules

Ok! Everyone has rules and basically the same rules but I am going to re-instate them because apparently no one reads them...so please read them. I'll try to keep them short.

1. I only roleplay through Private Messages and Email.

2. Private Message me if you want to roleplay. Do not reply in thread or I will not respond to you cause you can't read apparently.

3. Yaoi: I am a Seke I will only roleplay with other Sekes or a Seme

4. Het: I will only play girl. I might double depending on the situation.

5. I expect random characters to be played when they're needed. I will do the same.

6. Make an effort in your posts please. At least a paragraph, six full sentences.

7. Regarding to the rule above I know writers block sets in. Also some times small posts are acceptable to get the ball rolling and stuff.

8. I don't care about grammar and spelling. Just try your best and please make sure I can understand you.

9. No text speak and no U or Rs as words....just no...

10. There might be some questions I might want to ask you before starting.

11. Title your PM something unique

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

Plot

Again I would LOOOVVVEEE for someone to play as Hiccup and Toothless

Ever since the dragon wars had ended, thanks to Hiccup's and Toothless's helping hand, Berk had been saved. Everything was going well, the people of Berk harnessed the power of the dragons. They could defend their home better, build quicker, hunt faster and of course cook a tasty meal over a dragons fire. Instead of dragon killing classes its dragon training classes, getting the younger generation of Berk to train dragons. The ships which had been used for trying to raid the dragons nest had been turned into trading ships. Berk had established a trade between a village not too far from them. However this village was not in the same state as Berk had been. They were being constantly raided as well but not by beast alone. There is a clan who rides viscous sea serpents and monsters. They ask for Stoick for his help and help he granted them. Now a new war is being waged, most of the older vikings have been called out to sea leaving the younger ones to defend home...but there was also a catch. The young vikings of the other village have been sent to Berk to learn how to train dragons to help defend their village. It is up to Hiccup to teach a band of misfits, especially the daughter( or son depending on what goes) of the other chief. Will things go as plan or will everything go astray?

exclaim I do not have to do this plot! If you have a different idea or want to think of a different idea together then that's fine!

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

Hiccup x Toothless

I'd play either, Also I will play as a full seme in this roleplay....only if I'm Toothless...

Ok so I saw a picture and it got me intrigued in a Toothless x Hiccup roleplay. Toothless could be either a dragon or a anthro dragon thingy yaaay~!

I don't have a plot yet but maybe I'll think of one that has something to do with like magic or something and he gets changed...kind of... Hey if there are dragons there can be magic >>;

Anyway heres the pictures

User Image

User Image

User Image

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller