Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

███████ ▌
Know that I would fight the tides to be together
▌█████████████████████████████████████

Benjamin sighed a bit as more and more kids piled into the kitchen. He wanted to share with Bella the answer to her question, but not with all the kids around. It wouldn't be fair to Sienna for them to know everything. "Her eyes don't work sweetheart." He said to his son before turning to address Anna."Anna, this is so unlike you to behave this way. I only said she would if she didn't feel comfortable in that spare room and she'll only share until we can get the space fixed up for her. Now, if she chooses to share, you will welcome her into your space for as long as she is there and you will do it kindly. Understand?" He said to his eldest daughter. "We'll talk later." He told Isabella as he helped her dish up.

█████████████████████████████████████ ▌
You are not alone
▌███████

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Kristopher smiled when he heard Everett's voice. He couldn't stay mad that someone had interrupted him now."Come in" he said while setting his guitar back on the stand once more.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Kristopher Lee Andrews

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Leonardo watched her with close eyes. He could see her clutching the spell book and could tell it truly meant something to her. Hearing her question he gave a small smile. "That I am not. I'm a werewolf" he replied, helping her to her feet. "And you?"

Leonardo Alexander Matthews

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Annabelle crossed her arms and her wings fluttered in frustration. "But Daddy! What if I don't feel comfortable with her in my room? Hm?" she asked, not happy with the fact that he wasn't being understanding to her feelings.

Annabelle Marie Rivers

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Bently listened to his father once again and gave a small nod. That answer was good enough for him. He wandered away from his father as he spoke with Anna about problem. His little hands gripped onto the blankets and dragged them across the floor, back to where the belonged in the living room. "All done!" he announced to no one in particular.

Bently Benjiman Barker

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Isabella heard Willow whine and frowned. Slowly she crouched down so she was at eye level with a girl. "I'm sorry I misunderstood, Sweetie. Now, can you please tell mommy which word you don't understand?" She waited for Willow to answer and looked up at her husband. She smiled and gave a small nod before turning back to the youngest girl of the house.

Isabella Rose Collins
User Image

███████ ▌

Everett stepped inside, seeing Kris putting the guitar away. "Were you playing?" He asked, plopping himself on the bed.

You are not alone
▌███████
User Image

███████ ▌
Give me the time to heal

Sienna listened to him, associating the information to his voice and name so she wouldn't forget. She thought about whether or not she should answer his question. But, since he was a werewolf, he would be on her side and not use it against her. It was the humans she had to worry about."Witch..." She answered slowly, moving to her feet as he pulled her up.

And build myself a a dream
▌███████
User Image

███████ ▌
Don't let me see mistakes and lies

Willow fluttered her wings, getting angry that she didn't know what she was talking about. "B...b..." She tried to remember what Daddy had said in there, but she couldn't. She whined and stamped her feet, frustrated.

Let me keep my faith and innocent
eyes
▌███████
User Image

███████ ▌

Benjamin listened to her protests, stopping what he was doing, seeing that she was getting frustrated. He didn't want her to lose control and burn the house down, since they had taken her iron bracelet off not long ago, thinking she could handle it. "Anna, calm down please. You don't know that she will want to stay with you yet so don't get all worried about it. That room is not nice love. I don't think it fair that we should make her stay there when none of us would want to either. I know you don't like new people. I understand. But it will only be until the weekend when I can fix that up, if she doesn't prefer to stay there. I don't think its too much to ask for you to share your room for a couple days with someone who is just as scared as you, maybe more so, and also lonely. Do you?"

You are not alone
▌███████

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Kristopher looked up with a smile when Everett stepped into his room. He looked at the guitar then to Everett. "I was about to play but that can wait" he said, wrapping an arm around the other male's waist. "So, what brings you here?"

Kristopher Lee Andrews

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Leonardo waited patiently for an answer. He remembered when he first arrived how he felt. He was scared and didn't want to speak to anyone. He would understand if she didn't want to answer. When he heard her speak he smiled a bit. "Well, I have heard nothing but good things about witches. They can do some pretty amazing things. I welcome you to the home." He slowly took her hand and explained that there going to head upstairs to the room where she would be staying. Soon they reached the room and he slowly lead her inside. "Well, here we are."

Leonardo Alexander Matthews

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Annabelle watched her father turn to her and listened to him close as he spoke. She wanted to protest again but hearing his reasoning she slowly began to calm down. Sighing softly she dropped her arms to her side. "Fine. I understand. She can stay in my room if she pleases but only for a few days." she said then made her way out of the kitchen in a huff.

Annabelle Marie Rivers

Profitable Bloodsucker

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Isabella watched Anna make her way out of the room in a huff, which caused her to sigh softly. She was happy to have a new child in the home but it didn't seem like everyone was too thrilled. Hearing Willow she frowned at her frustration. She thought about the conversation that occured and tried to pull out a word that the girl might not have known. "Is the word blind?" she asked softly.

Isabella Rose Collins
User Image

███████ ▌

Everett looked over. "You can play. I gotta go eat. Mom made steak." He said with a big smile, leaning in to Kris as he wrapped his arms around. "Just making sure you're okay. You left kinda fast."

You are not alone
▌███████

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out