1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
--MainPage--

-Intro-

Welcome to the Internation Contract Agency, or I.C.A. As you know you have been selected, because of your 'skills'. We here at the I.C.A, will supply with the means to do what you do best, kill. You have to understand that the clients that we work for want only the best, and we supply only the best. After the loss of our best agent, known as #47, we have had trouble finding good talent and it has opened opened the contract killing floor for independant killers. We are in desperate need to regain our foot hold in society. But beware, those same independant killers may be after you. If you are caught by them or the police, we will relinquish all knowledge of your existance. This your only warning, and again welcome to the I.C.A.

-Story-

The year is 2007, after the disappearance of the legendary #47 the I.C.A has sent out scouts around the world to recruit men and women to fill in their now empty ranks. It has taken awhile and the need for contract killers have risen incredibly. Now independant killers have been on the rise, taking buisness from the I.C.A. When word of the I.C.A. been re-established hits form many different agency were set out to kill all new agents for the prestigous company. Now the I.C.A has to fight two battles, one to regain its place as teh top agency, the other to kill anyone who gets in their way. The poor thing is that the civillians have been notified about the I.C.A and other agency like it and have begun a battle to have them removed. Causing just one more problem for the I.C.A, now they must employ civilians to act as a cover for their 'operations'.

[aling=center]-Applications-

Information about the groups is displayed on the main page.

The I.C.A
Name -
Age -
Sex -
Apperance - (No pictures, must be atleast two paragraphs)
Preferred Weapon -
Biography - (must be at least two paragraphs)

I.C.A Contract -

Independant Killers
Name -
Age -
Sex -
Apperance - must be two paragraphs
Preferred Weapon -
Contract -

Civilians
Name -
Age -
Sex -