Welcome to Gaia! ::

The OOC for the Party x Party group to hang out, talk and discuss things.

Main Thread Profile Thread
Awright, this rp is up and open for business. As soon as the profiles get posted up, I'll make the first post to kick this whole thing off.

Caence's Waifu

Dedicated Streaker

This should be a fun concept <3
Hopefully so, because with light rps like this, things can either go really good or really bad. xd

I figure I picked a nice variety of friends to where it should be interesting but as experienced rpers things won't get screwed to where the rp is unplayable. xp

Caence's Waifu

Dedicated Streaker

Indeed, indeed. I just finished my character.
Awesome.

And I just love how the group has a super powerful dragon for a quest to find the ultimate party. XD

Caence's Waifu

Dedicated Streaker

Haruhi000777

You know it ain't a party unless you got a super powerful dragon to unleash all it's powers on the dance floor!
Hells yeah! XD

So that's three profiles up so far. Four more to go and that'll be the whole group that I've gotten to agree to rp here.

Caence's Waifu

Dedicated Streaker

Nice. We gonna wait for everyone to post their profiles before starting? Or is it when we have enough people we will start and then the other can join in?
Well I would like to say that I'd like to wait for everyone to post up their profiles so no one gets left behind from the beginning.

BUT I know we just can't wait around forever lest interest die out. I did intend for this rp to contain a group of 6-8 people so I'm going to try to wait for three more profiles to pop up before kicking this thing off and everyone else can just be brought in through plot convenience d'jour.

Still, people are busy and have lives, so I'll wait a couple of days and whatever we have, that's what we start with.

Caence's Waifu

Dedicated Streaker

Cool, I was just curious since a lot of the time people just start off and then add as it goes on.
Eh, this is really my... second? Third time? Running an rp over the course of years I've been here. I've always worried it'd be rude to just start before everyone is ready, especially if they said they'd join and such.

But still, I'll give it a day or two and then put up the start post. Because since it's so light we can just have magical plots of magical convenience... magic. XD

Caence's Waifu

Dedicated Streaker

Oh, lol. Sorry, I wasn't stating anything. I was just wondering.
No worries, I've just never been much of a dungeon master so I don't know much. xd

Zaipri's BFF

Altruistic Lightbringer

//bursts into the ooc.
HEY-HEY-HEY.

*coughs*
Question?
May we have more than one character? i like playing lots.
For now I shall make one though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces