Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yesh, hi! **Hops into my pillow pile full of pillows and then snuggles down into them, with just my head poking out*

Fluffy Fox

Hey everyone. I'm dead for tonight. The prior's lack of sleep has me on recovery. I'll be good tomorrow again. Night.

Fluffy Fox

OR NOT! Apparently my brain wants to post first.

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
X3 Insomniac

Fluffy Fox

You know it. Oh well. Gives me a chance to establish Vaalence better.

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yay development! I've been wanting to develop Mewsette. The first walk-in she was in didn't go far. It was sad.

Fluffy Fox

Oh? Why's that?

This is Vaalence's first go, and people seem to like him so far. I'm just trying to differentiate him from his father, my previous character.

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm not sure why...but I think it may have been that people were just having too over-the-top kind of characters and it made it a little difficult. That and one of the worst killers of a thread is a thread maker who takes no leading role and people who take main characters and fail to be around enough.

Fluffy Fox

Oh boy. That's always fun. Not. I hope Vaalence isn't like that, but I'm biased.
I do know what you mean in the thread killing thing though. But I do believe there is a difference between a thread maker that takes no leading role, and when that encourages others to shape the story when they can't.
The main characters thing is a problem though. I doubt we'll have such a thing happen here. We'll see though.

Sparkly Capitalist

17,075 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yeah i know right absent thread creators are the worst sweatdrop lol

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well....I'm only hoping for good things and that positive energy will help out. ^.^ Self-fulfilling Prophecies and all that Hippy Swagger

Fluffy Fox

Hey Comrade. When they have excuses it's okay. Why do you think some of us still like chatting those people up? I know life happens. Hint hint.

Oh boy missy. You're dealing with me now. I was excessively cruel to Edan, Vaalence's dad. Might tone it down, but bad stuff has to happen. Gotta make it compelling. Usually because though I have things planned out, I let people mess with it a tad. Haha. Letting a succubus wreck one's morals. Good times.

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LOL Oh I didn't mean for the story. I usually break my characters. I have a tendency to put them up against their biggest fears and push them to their limit until they have nothing more to give. BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Cough cough, snuggles down into my pillows more*

Fluffy Fox

Oh. Well then you're in for a treat. Not. I'm a real b*****d sometimes. Hehehe. Most of it's joking though... unless you do something to wrong my friends, or just generally be hypocritical to stupidly insane levels. We won't have that here though.

Fair enough. I tend not to go THAT far all too soon. My characters and their stories move from RP to RP, so while this is Vaalence's first, his father was in a few. Since I want to continue using my character after, while still keeping that story, I can't do everything I can with them in just one thread, as I would have nothing fun in the next.

Spanking of which, if I mention anything that interests you, feel free to ask about it. I like talking. ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff