Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yep, I was a giant idiot and forgot to make one of these emotion_facepalm

But it's up now! Don't pelt me with the bananas.
just need one more person, come on~
Well i will join but may i ask what the color bars are for?
it's just part of the coding for the profile XD

Chatty Hunter

makes me remember the time when i was self teaching myself HTML....took me a little bit to figure it all out XD
Fffff, nope don't even want to remember html coding. Did a little bit of it and never again @_@
I shall send you my character as soon as possable.

Chatty Hunter

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Chatty Hunter

Ill probably post sometime later this evening.
@kanisura: lol, no worries take your time. ^^

@Spartan: Happy Thanksgiving! And again, no rush. Just post whenever you feel inspired for him. And remember now, shove the turkey through the internet to me. XD

Chatty Hunter

harpy_sister

@Spartan: Happy Thanksgiving! And again, no rush. Just post whenever you feel inspired for him. And remember now, shove the turkey through the internet to me. XD
I'm cooking it up tomorrow so ill send some of that over the interwebz!
(eXe)spartan

*A* You have no idea how happy that makes me, considering my meal yesterday was sorely lacking in turkey XD

Oh well, back to work to deal with the mobs.

Chatty Hunter

Okay...so I did what i did last year and forgot to take pics of the before but ill post a pic of the current for you harpy...
(eXe)spartan
Okay...so I did what i did last year and forgot to take pics of the before but ill post a pic of the current for you harpy...

Pfft, no worries. I have in and out access to a computer now so it's all kind of touch and go for me. Also, finally caught up with Log Horizon and dammit I want more!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff