Okay, let's just get this out of the way. Name's Mea, I'm female, I'm Australian, and I'm old enough to know better but young enough to still do it anyway (Age is just a number). I haven't been to Gaia in a while, and I'm sure that most of the RPs I was involved in have died long ago, so I'm looking for something 1x1 to get me back into the swing of things.
* I prefer Forum Threads because everything is nice and neat, and then I don't lose track of things. I don't expect fancy posts, but I do expect proper spelling and grammar. Doesn't need to be perfect, but at least readable is great. No noob spellings and contractions, no fancy words and fluff posts. Just a good readable storyline.
* I'm willing to rp either Male or Female I can do both well enough. It honestly doesn't really worry me either way, I'm as capable of playing one gender as I am the other. That said I'm not looking for romance stories. I'm in a relationship, and I'm happy with it, I'm not looking to fill a gap in my life that isn't there with fake romances. However, if the storyline progresses as such and there is romance in the story then so be it. I have no problems with romance for the sake of story. Just don't let it spill OOC.
* I'm pretty much open for any sort of setting, though I'm a huge Supernatural fan and have been craving to RP some OCs in that setting. Thought as I said I'm pretty much open to anything, I'll put a bunch of want/DNW in the next post, and I'll try to keep it as updated as I possibly can. If you don't see something you want on the list that doesn't mean I might not like it, feel free to pitch your idea at me and we'll see how it goes.
* I work in multiple paragraphs where possible, at least 3-4 sentences per paragraph, and 3-4 paragraph per post. Though don't hold me to that right at this moment... like I said, out of practice, willing to work on it. I'll pretty much just give as good as I get, just no godmodding, give me a chance to interact with your character, and don't assume that you will know what my character will or won't do. I'm a creative thinker so I often do the unexpected (it makes for brilliant storylines, trust me).
* Again, I'm in Australia so I work on GMT +9.30 so I'm hoping I can find someone in a similar timezone I can RP with in the late evenings. Also you'll need to be patient with me as I work most of the day, hence why I'm looking for late evenings. I get home from work around 6pm but I'm awake until about midnight at the latest, so if you want instant responses I'd only be available during those times.
Things I will not do
~ Harry Potter
~You Master/Me Slave (or any variation thereof where one or the other is "property" )
~Yaoi (MxM is just not my thing, sorry. I'm willing to RP 2 males in a story, just don't expect romance)
~ Also, Instant Romance (If it's involved it has to be because the characters have developed that way)
~ Anything with Canon Characters (you do NOT have the right to use them, come up with your own)
Things I would love to do
-> Supernatural (TV Show)
- Supernatural (Theme)
-- Demon x Mortal
-- Demon x Angel
- The Walking Dead/Zombie Invasion - Tarzan-eque (Jungle Boy x Civilization)
((This is a Work In Progress, I'll keep editing it as I go.))
Name: Semiramis, or Mira for short.
Weight: Not sure
Eye Color: Yellow-green
Hair: Natural Mix
Body Modifications: Piercings
Body type: Morphable
Fur/Scale/Skin color: Brown/red
Semiramis, or Mira for short, was created in a lab as a genetic experiment with DNA. She is a mixture of Kangaroo, Fox, Bat, Rat and Lizard, amongst many other things. She was grown to full adult form and spent much of her first months of life subject to tests, varying from simple reflexes to massive pain threshold experiments.
Mira stands about 6ft tall, despite the fact that because of her mixed species she looks a lot shorter and stubbier. She also has the most unusual appearance because of her mixed breeding. The most notable feature about her is her four ears; two Fennec Fox ears that sit upon her head, with two feline ears nestled below them on the side of her head. She has a tuft of multi-colored hair between them, that is fastidiously fashioned into dreadlocks from just behind her ears, that are then plaited down her back. The end falls to around about her ankles, though if unwoven it is far, far longer.
She is a curvaceous woman, who is actually proud of her appearance and is not afraid to show it off. She often wears clothes that are low-cut, tight-fitting and often see-through in places to show off her fuller figure. Particularly dresses that flair out from her waist and rarely drop lower than mid-thigh. She's not really that into fashion, preferring comfort over style... not that she really knows what's fashionable anyway, she's often rather naive about things at times.
By nature, and because of her early years spend locked away from it, Mira is a wanderer who is out to see the world with no destination in mind. She does, however, prefer more natural settings and can more often than not be found in the most secret of secluded areas that others dare not look for. She has no fear of heights, or of dark places, and wishes to experience everything and anything that she can. Her only goal in life now is to learn about people and bring joy and happiness in any way she possibly can.
Name: Mea'eshana FenikkusuKa Nickname: Mea or Kitty Actual Age: Unknown
Apparent Age: 28 Gender: Female Sexual Orientation: Poly-amorous Bisexual Favorite saying: "We never really grow up. We only learn how to act in public." - Bryan White Powers:
1) Shapeshifting: Mea can change her dimensions and her weight or a combination of both. Meaning that she's capable of being a kitten the weight of her human/neko-self or inversely an elephant the weight of an elephant. Her shifting must remain within realistic physical boundaries thusly she cannot be a kitten the weight of an elephant, or an elephant the weight of a kitten)
2) Molecular Agitation (Pyrokinesis): The speeding up of the naturally occurring vibrations of atoms in matter to alter temperature, possibly to the point of ignition if combustible. A person with Pyrokinesis can ignite oxygen in the air, creating a fire sustained with willpower. Mea is able to do both, in most cases she will only use it on combustible material, but if put into a tight situation is is able to great fire from air. It does take it out of her to do so though.
3) Telepathy: Mea rarely communicates verbally, if she's forced to talk it's through mind-to-mind contact. Her ability is limited in range, and it's not like she can actually control anyone, however she has the ability to suggest that something get done in such a way that it usually seems like a good idea (even if it's not), but there's no guarantee that anyone would actually do it. Other: In her alternate form she has a different appearance completely (see below), but she also has one power: Molecular Manipulation - basically the ability to create and change anything at will. This is, as far as she is aware, unlimited. She can literally create something out of nothing, or simply rearrange a pre-existing collection of molecules into something else; or can... in extreme cases, manipulate magic itself into doing anything that she wishes. It drains her thoroughly to do so, but it is almost like a fail-safe she has no control over.
Weapons: Mea has always got a weapon or two stashed on her at any one time, primarily her sword, her sais, and a pair of handguns. However, having the ability to create fire is often her most effective defensive technique and Mea will only use her weapons in a situation where she needs to get personal, to kill for food, or to exact revenge. Appearance:
In her natural form she's the epitome of "Neko". Standing approximately 5ft 9in at full height, she looks like a very pale human with very distinctive cat ears and tail. Upon closer inspection, her whole body is covered in a very fine layer of pure white fur that gives her that dealthy pale complexion, contrasted by the fire-red of her hair - that actually fades from bright yellow to almost black at the tips; creating a stunning flame effect when it blows in the wind. Her hands are human but contain dark claws longer than standard fingernails, and she rarely wears boots because her feet are full feline paws that make it seem like she is walking on the balls of feet all the time, however, she has perfect balance and can run on all fours if absolutely necessary.
Her sense of fashion isn't so great and more often then not her unisex clothing can make people mistake her for male rather than female; and she can often be found in torn jeans and long sleeve shirts that cover up to her wrists. It's extremely rare that Mea will ever show more skin then is necessary, and if she's out and about she'll wear her red leather jacket and matching pants no matter the temperature. In her home it's always loose pants and long sleeve shirts, with hoodies in colder temperatures. Heat does not bother her, but cold does. All of her clothes are created with her shape-shifting ability and thus are rather distinctive in appearance and cannot be removed by anyone other than herself.
IN her alternate form her appearance tends to simple twist... she remains "Neko" but her hair "burns out" until it's completely black, her fur darkens til it's a deep red, and her eyes become like wild-fire. For those able to see her aura also takes on an indescibable darkness, most apparent in the dark wings that sprout upon her back. At first that are dark leather and give her a rather demonic appearance, but as soon as they are fully formed they become fire itself and will burn anything (or anyone) they touch. This form has a limit, and every single time she takes it the only way it is stopped is if she is knocked unconscious either by someone else, or by running out the time limit. It also leaves her naked as her shape-shifter clothing is a conscious thought. Bio: Mea has no history that she will speak of. If anyone asks her where she comes from or what she's been doing, she sort of just shrugs it off, or gives the short "you know, been here, done that" kinda answer. In truth, it's because her past was painful and complicated, and explaining it takes more than a few minutes.
Her first conscious memory was of waking as a child... like being born but without the trauma. Yes, she actually remembers her day of "birth", but it makes no sense to her. She simply awoke into existence, staring at the sky and the stars, hearing the sea, being so cold... her first sensations that lead to her thoughts of warmth. And then she set her nest on fire. The collection of sticks and logs and twigs and moss.... and a lot of other bits and pieces to make it all soft. It all went up in flames around her.
And that's pretty much been her life since; being burned and then running away. Mea has no sense of the passing of time. Days and nights mean nothing to her, nor does space and distance. She walks everywhere, even when people say it's too far she shrugs it off and sets of in a direction. On the very rare occasion she has to get somewhere in a hurry she shifts to an avian form and flies, and if she needs to get away in a hurry she'll simply sprout wings and go. But she has no clear direction in life.
It's all just been hopping from one place to the next, staying a while and then moving on before fights start. Her distinctive appearance tends to get her in trouble, and when she's in trouble her alternate form tends to make it worse rather than better. So she's been on the run all her life, at first searching for answers, but eventually she simply gave up and kept moving.
She's recently stumbled into New Shiro, and she knows that it's a place like no other, and for the first time in her life she's thinking about staying, she just doesn't have a clear reason to..... yet. Personality: Mea is quiet, and not just because she tends not to talk verbally. She's a loner, of the most basic kind. She has never had a friend in her life, no one that has seen her alternate form has ever bother to stick around, some of them even going so far as to try to kill her. So she decided that friends simply were not worth it, and thus makes very little effort to reach out to others.
She's very thoughtful though, and craves new knowledge and understanding, often spending days lost in books before coming up for air. She can, at times, also be seemingly cold and calculating, especially against those that have wronged her. But her misguided sense of time often means that she'll forget about things that have happened to her quickly, or will not seek revenge until it's too late. She never forgets a face though, and anyone who has wronged her and crosses her path a second time does not live to see another day. She has no qualms about killing, but is by nature peaceful until crossed or angered.
To avoid trouble she's learnt to approach each new civilization in her feline form: a small white kitten with no distinctive markings. Mostly then she is overlooked as nothing more than a stray and can guage the inner workings of a new place before making herself known.
The small white kitten was curled up in the sunshine, almost asleep listening to the sound of the fountain behind her, the marble stone beneath her keeping her underbelly so warm. It was pleasant, it was a nice day, nothing about today had gone wrong and the kitten hoped that it stayed that way. She knew it was too good to last though, and right at the point that she was actually drifting off to sleep, she was awoken by the sound of an engine heading this way. The people wandering around she could ignore, but this... there was no way in heck she could not hear that thing coming, even with her ears flattened against her head.
She sighed softly as it pulled up on the other side of the fountain she was on, right in the centre of the city, but rather than cutting the engine and restoring the silence the rider hopped off and let the engine run to cool down. The kitten sighed and raised her head, glaring at the rider briefly through the flowing water as she watched them mess about with first the bike, then a scroll of some sort, then played with the fountain itself for a moment before standing back. The kitten sighed and slowly got up to stretch lazily, first her front legs and then her back legs, ending in a wide yawn like only only cats can do.
Then the rider started throwing things around, the clunk of the helmet itself hitting the ground scaring the crap out of the kitten, so much so that in her semi-relaxed state she actually fell from the fountain's edge. Luckily she managed to catch herself in time and fall off the edge of the fountain rather than into it, landing on the ground with a small "oof" and a puff of dust that may have come from her seemingly pristine white fur and not actually the ground she landed on. She grumbled silently to herself and stood up to shake it off, before padding carefully around the edge of the fountain til she could see the rider, getting a clear view of her for the first time.
She blinked in surprise, not having expected to see a nine tailed Kitsune; though she knew of their existence even in New Shiro the odds of actually seeing one were so rare. The kitten sat down and tilted her head, studying the now obviously female form as it shimmered and changed, hiding away all but one of her tails and making her ears reappear. Her form was pleasant to the kitten somehow, though she could not really explain how or why, even with the anger roiling from the vixen before her. Not that the Kitten could see it, but it didn't take a genius to realise that whatever had been in or on the scroll was not news the Kitsune was pleased about.
The kitten kept watching her as the vixen drew a cigarette from nowhere and lit it with her fingertips... and the kitten couldn't help but wonder how she did that. Not that she hadn't seen it before, just that there were so many ways to produce something from nothing, that she couldn't help but wonder which particular way this Kitsune did things. She stood and shook her head violently to be rid of her thoughts, or at least tried to as another yawn and stretch took over her body, her fur poofing up in disagreement of the uncontrollable actions. The one downside to being a feline was the urge to sleep in the sun, and she could gather that while this female was around not many people were going to get sleep for one reason or another.
She sat down again and scratched the back of her head with her foot, trying to decide whether or not to go back to her place in the sunshine or if she should investigate the Kitsune further. Probably not the best idea to approach her when she's clearly upset, but then again cat instincts and upset people no matter what race or species.... she looked to the fountain and her previous spot in the sun, and it just wasn't appealing any more. She looked around the square, taking note of the female human wandering in from out of town, another new person she hadn't seen before. But somehow, even though there was something about the new one that was also intriguing, her attention kept wandering back to the Kitsune vixen.
With a resigned sigh the kitten stood up, shook herself off, and padded curiously closer to her. Looking her over with big brown eyes as she smoked, sniffing at her as subtley as possible trying to get the female's scent rather than the tobacco up her nose. Step by step inching closer to try and get a better feel for the new one and trying to ignore her stomach that was suddenly trying to get her attention rather loudly.
Idea # 1: Demon x Human - Human has problems; either drug induced, mental illness, or the ability to see/talk to/interact with another world - Comes across Demon who tries to lead Human astray somehow. Their interactions cause them both to see the world differently and separate themselves from the norms of their society. Would love to play this one out til they both devolve into complete madness. I think that would be fun. Or til the Demon drives the Human to become "evil" just for a change. Though quite open to the idea of the Human dragging the Demon back to "Good".
I'm a good multitasker, so don't be put off by how many may or may not be here, if you have an idea I'm always willing to discuss it.
Shoot me a message anyway. Names are here so I can remember which person I'm RPing with, don't annoy those people.