Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
AngelofLuna
supreme-tiger-neko

xD Sure if Chesh doesn't mind a litttle bit wacko Sebastian. He is right now walking down the street reading and making notes in his little notebook. We can even have once a tea-party time..

And it would sound fun. Elijah can keep this extra alarm signal when it's Chesh messing things in town. They would call it in the police office the ''Chesh-Alarm''.

And How about plotting with Elijah and Charming? xD Since Elizabeth is Charming's boss I can imagine him knowing a little bit of him. As for Gene and Mar; could they also know each other?

Oh of course he wouldn't, he's the friggen Cheshire cat. He couldn't live without some mayham XP Should I change my post to have him run into Sebastian?... Yeah I'll do that XP

Wait do you mean Char or Chesh. Because Chesh would get into a whole mess of trouble but it would be INCREDIBLY hard to pin him for anything XP but Char would do stupid things just to mess with the chief XP

Definitely ^^ That's what I was hoping for ^^ maybe something like Char pisses Elijah off sometimes but they are actually really close friends ^^

Oh! Yes! Mar would definitely want to be friends with the genie of the lamp! How should they know each other? Mar would obviously do some research for the hospital so maybe they met there once? Would it be okay if Mar headed there? I would love to have him run into Gene ^^

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dark Gozenta
AngelofLuna

OH yeah Snow and Genie are cool with each other
Forrest and Elijah for sure know each other because Forrest is the lawyer that deals with the civilians and as well as the town hall so Elijah and Forrest work together.

supreme-tiger-neko

I love it...it's SOOO CUTE...OH god adorable!!

As for Merlin Anna is a teacher Aide so he probably helped them.

Posted Blake!!

YAY ^^ This is going to be so fun (though my last post was a little rushed so I promise this one will be better XP) and

Ah! Okay sounds good 8D That would be so funny. Head-in-the-clouds, nerdy Mar being friends with silly Anna! Ah that would be so fun <3

Desirable Sex Symbol

supreme-tiger-neko
Dark Gozenta
AngelofLuna

Forrest and Elijah for sure know each other because Forrest is the lawyer that deals with the civilians and as well as the town hall so Elijah and Forrest work together.

supreme-tiger-neko

Posted Blake!!

YAY ^^ This is going to be so fun (though my last post was a little rushed so I promise this one will be better XP) and

Ah! Okay sounds good 8D That would be so funny. Head-in-the-clouds, nerdy Mar being friends with silly Anna! Ah that would be so fun <3

Posted and the two would the best of friends.

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dark Gozenta
supreme-tiger-neko
Dark Gozenta
AngelofLuna

supreme-tiger-neko

Posted Blake!!

Awesome I will be replying tomorrow

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dark Gozenta
supreme-tiger-neko
Dark Gozenta
AngelofLuna

supreme-tiger-neko

Posted Blake!!

Posted! I'm so sorry that took so long. We ended up finding a townhouse to buy and I had to run around doing legal stuff in the four hours I had between work and sleep every night for the past couple of days crying BUT it is up XP

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorry guys, that I've been off so long. I had (and still have) exams. I'll be able to post again after maybe a week.

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Soo... what is going on?

Nel_Zelpher88's Husband

Dapper Smoker

9,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sorry Ive been absent, got in a car accident and im still recovering from whiplash that has my back all screwy. I do plan to post soon my friends, again I apologize for the absence. Hope all is well and those who are students like me arent dying from finals, take care all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff