Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

Whore. 0.4 40.0% [ 6 ]
Buddy. 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 >

Astral Gatekeeper

DON'T COPY THIS THREAD IN YOURS! I WORKED HARD TO MAKE THIS AND I (C) ALL OF THIS POST! I WROTE IT SO DON'T COPY!

THANK YOU!

-Pouts and sniffles- It's not nice.....

Welcome.

People call me Elliot but most call me Kurt. Long story. I'm a lover of roleplays and that is really all you need to know. -Pouts- I joke! I'm really a nice person, I love roleplaying and chatting to people as I have no life. I'm 16 years-old and a little crazy. I live in England and burn the mid-night fuel. Mostly.

I like to think of myself as a literate too but I really don't like a label.

I'm looking for a one-on-one roleplay through PM's or AIM. I like PM's more.

The rules:-
--- Please use punctuation. This means full stops, capitals and spelling! I don't mind mistakes but I will not put up with: 'Lyk i lyk u lest go hav sx man!' This means NO CHAT SPEAK! (I don't mind, g2g, brb or lol though.)
--- I know this one can be difficult at times but please try and write more the one line. I hate putting three or more paragraphs to get one or two lines.
--- Also you’ll find I love long-term rp’s and like them much more over ten minute rp’s. It’s a hint people. HINT! I'm looking for a serious roleplay’er that is looking for a long-term roleplay.
---- Yaoi in other terms are:: Boixboi, M/M, Yaoi, ‘S-@i’ or Shounen-ai (Shounen-ai is more the fluff than yaoi.)
Don't know what it is? Don't ask! Because it's all there in the sentence. Also this means I don't want someone that thinks holding hands is a taboo. Also I don’t play SEME or UKE anymore. I’m sick of it! I would like it if we both played SEKE that way I don’t have to put up with a whiny little uke that is always crying and whining at me. I wouldn’t put up with it in the real world and I won’t do it now.
---No make-ups to book, game, movie or anime/manga based rp’s please. I have reasons and I don't mind if you a girl or a guy just as long as you role-play a guy!
--- I’d also like to be-able to make plot ideas with you. So you will need a open-mind. I’m also very open-minded and willing to try new things all the time as long as I understand them.

-- I Rp:-
-- Fan-based:-

Digimon. (Ken, Tai, T.K or Matt.)
Harry Potter. (Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, the twins or Bill Weasley or Fenrir Greyback.)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel (Spike, Xander or Angel.)
Yu-Gi-Oh. (Jou, Yami or Yugi.)
Spider-man. (Otto or Peter.) -Will do a crossover X-men plot with this and also play Otto to a pre-made plot idea.-
Kingdom Hearts. (Sora.)
Jak and Daxter. One or Two (Jak, Torn or Erol.)
Lord Of The Rings. (Legolas or Boromir.)
Teen Titans. (Robin, Beast boy, Aqualad or Speedy.)
Final Fantasy X. (Tidus, Wakka and sometimes Auron and I can also play Seymour Guado.)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. (Sephiroth, Kadaj, Reno, Vincent or Cloud.) (Read the next post for information.)
Dragonball Z. (Vegeta, Goku, Trunks or Gohan.)
Beyblade. (Max, Kai or Tala. I can also try Tyson.)
Devil May Cry. (Dante.)
X-men Evolution/Movie-verse. (Gambit, Spyke, Wolverine or Nightcrawler and sometimes Quicksilver. I can also do Toad from the movies.)
Trigun. (Vash or Wolfwood. I can also try Knives.) heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Pirates Of The Caribbean. (Jack or Will.)
Invader ZIM. (Dib or ZIM.)
‘Real people.’ (So far Dominic Monaghan, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, Jonathan Davis, Chester Bennington, Gerard Way, Ville Valo.)
Static Shock. (Hotstreak or Richie or Vergil.)
The Mummy/Returns. (Richard.)
The Matrix/All. (One or both of the twins or even Neo.)
Justice League. (Flash, Batman or Green Lantern.)
Batman Begins. (Bruce/Batman.)
Xiaolin Showdown. (Jack Spicer or Raimondo.) heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Full Metal Alchemist. (Ed or Al Elric, I can also play Jean Havoc as a secondary.)
Naruto. (Uzumaki Naruto, Gaara, Kakashi or Zabuza.)

-- Original:-
Cowboy.
Cops.
Vampire/Demon/Angel.
Teen. (Anything from band to high-school/university so I’m open for just about anything.)
Future fantasy.
Jail.
Samurai.

-- AIM:- PM me and we'll work it out there.
-- PM:- I think you know this one.

Astral Gatekeeper

I do roleplay samples and other roleplay. I do take on other roleplays if I feel I'm up to them or can do them.

Hunter

*pounce*

Hello. luffie would luff to roleplay with you. :3

I'll do a Harry Potter with you, I'm searching for Harry Potter Yaoi roleplays myself, I can't find anybody. ;_;

Anywhoo. I normally play Harry, though I normally tweak his hair style a bit. xD But yeah, you could play anybody. *shrugs*

Astral Gatekeeper

b.o.y..l.o.v.e.
*pounce*

I'll do a Harry Potter with you, I'm searching for Harry Potter Yaoi roleplays myself, I can't find anybody. ;_;

Anywhoo. I normally play Harry, though I normally tweak his hair style a bit. xD But yeah, you could play anybody. *shrugs*

I was just in your thread. LOL! I was thinking about it but I'm in a HUGE Fenrir Greyback mood.... Heh, hey! Even the cannibal-werewolf Death Eater combo needs love!

Hunter

Half_A_Life
b.o.y..l.o.v.e.
*pounce*

I was just in your thread. LOL! I was thinking about it but I'm in a HUGE Fenrir Greyback mood.... Heh, hey! Even the cannibal-werewolf Death Eater combo needs love!
Hmm. I have no problem with that, htough I'm not too familar with him. xD

Astral Gatekeeper

b.o.y..l.o.v.e.
Hmm. I have no problem with that, htough I'm not too familar with him. xD

Well, I don't know what kind of match up you'd like for that... -Thinks-

Hunter

Yeah. If you were able to play the werewolf, then I could play maybe Harry? I'm not sure.

Astral Gatekeeper

b.o.y..l.o.v.e.
Yeah. If you were able to play the werewolf, then I could play maybe Harry? I'm not sure.

Sure. I guess I shall PM you! -Nods- Work it all out there.

Astral Gatekeeper

-Waits and watches-

I shall find a roleplay. -Pouts-

Astral Gatekeeper

Astral Gatekeeper

Astral Gatekeeper

Good luck. ^_^

Astral Gatekeeper

~[ Dark Lust ]~
Good luck. ^_^

Heh. Thanks.

Astral Gatekeeper