Welcome to Gaia! ::

.H.alf /Those/ [SMILES] {A}re F A K E
A Tale of Discerning Truth from Lies. //YAOI//

{I}ntroduction

In the future -- but not so distant as humans have been fooled into believing -- androids are available for civilian use. These androids, although not human themselves, have the ability to perform one of the most basic of human functions: they can feel emotion. Such a thing has never been possible before, and so some things are rather flawed.

Since the androids are so new, only the male models are purchasable. But, upon further study of its emotions, scientists have found that the male android is capable of developing feelings of affection and love only toward other males. Whether this is a flaw in the design or a purposeful element, no one but the androids' creators know for sure.

The androids, each with their own six-digit identification number, are still going on the market as scheduled.

Once purchased, these models may not be returned. Our story will detail the everyday lives of five androids and their 'owners'.

Despite the fact that the term 'owner is used, this is NOT a slave RP! The androids have free will and are not enslaved to those that purchased them!

This is the recruitment/OOC thread for "Half Those Smiles Are Fake". The link to the actual roleplay thread is the title at the top. And no, this RP is not a ripoff of Chobits, nor was it inspired by Chobits. I have never seen/read Chobits, and it had no part in the idea for this roleplay.
*sigh* I worked so hard on this roleplay, too... I will not let it die!
I'll get to work on a profile soon.
=D
Oh, wicked. ^o^ Thanks~! <3
^^ Thanks.

~Bump
Aw, only a limited number of spots open. I don't suppose I could play both a human and an android, then? XD
I'd feel selfish, anywho. :x

Now, how to decide which I want to play..
Take your time. ^^ I'm glad you're interested. I've been trying to get people to join all day. sweatdrop

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
^^ Whoo! Sounds like fun! And I've got just the picture for my charrie! ^^
I added your profile, Comtesse. ^^ I liked the picture.

And before the question is asked, we'll start once we get at least three people and three 'droids.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hmm, that means I'll have to ask my yaoi-loving friend to join when she gets on. ^^
That would be awesome. ^^ Please do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces