Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Perfect lnsanity
Well dears, I have work every day and only get one day off a week. I was at work from ten till four thirty AND right after work I brought my father to the hospital. And you know what! I still have time to post. Look at that s**t. Don't talk about having work. I had to clean and walk around all day. I was putting out items int he store and I was tending to customers and employees that need help. ON top of that there was a CEO walking about where I work looking over everything I did so I was stressed out over that as well because I didn't want to get fussed for doing something wrong. Believe me, when you have a high business man breathing down your neck like some weird a** stalker, you get stressed. I just find that her doing this is wrong. And because she is a friend of the owner she gets special treatment, that's bull. I get less than five hours of sleep a day, go to work just about every day of the week and still find time to post, while also going places with friends and family. So please don't make excuses about work and having a life because I have one. I'm just commited enough to a role play to post when I must. I would never leave role players hanging because I know how it feels. I would move my character away so that they could move on and I'd catch up later. It's not hard to do at all. I wasn't saying it to be an a**. I was stating this because I find it unfair.

She was implying that she couldn't post right tomorrow. No one is even waiting on her. Becca maybe but she can throw in a post because shes interacting with Adam and Stephy.
Ten to four thirty? Kay doll, i work 8-7 and came home to about 34 horses that all needed feed. I balance, work, sleep, SCHOOL, FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I do this on a daily basis, and i post when i need to. People have learned to be PATIENT with me. Do you know what the word patient is? Some people cant just jump on after a long day of work and come up with a post like you can apparently. She isn't doing anything wrong. ITS ONE DAY. she isn't going to be able to post. And all she has to post right now is Emilee, big ******** whoop. She isn't getting special treatment either, because if you couldn't post for a day and someone made a comment like that, i would be doing the EXACT same. Seriously, no one will recieve 'special treatment' from me, i didn't say in the rules that you must post every single day of your life and be like committed to this roleplay as if it was a marriage did i? Nope. I asked to be active. Being active to me, is - Posting when you CAN when someone replies, or if you are going to be more then a bit tell that person and work out a plan. Posting at least once or twice a week. You are not a moderator of this roleplay, therefore it was WAY out of line to come off as a jerk to her.

Dangerous Lunatic

XxKazeXxAkki
Perfect lnsanity
Well dears, I have work every day and only get one day off a week. I was at work from ten till four thirty AND right after work I brought my father to the hospital. And you know what! I still have time to post. Look at that s**t. Don't talk about having work. I had to clean and walk around all day. I was putting out items int he store and I was tending to customers and employees that need help. ON top of that there was a CEO walking about where I work looking over everything I did so I was stressed out over that as well because I didn't want to get fussed for doing something wrong. Believe me, when you have a high business man breathing down your neck like some weird a** stalker, you get stressed. I just find that her doing this is wrong. And because she is a friend of the owner she gets special treatment, that's bull. I get less than five hours of sleep a day, go to work just about every day of the week and still find time to post, while also going places with friends and family. So please don't make excuses about work and having a life because I have one. I'm just commited enough to a role play to post when I must. I would never leave role players hanging because I know how it feels. I would move my character away so that they could move on and I'd catch up later. It's not hard to do at all. I wasn't saying it to be an a**. I was stating this because I find it unfair.

Unfair to whom exactly? The only person complaining about her absence is you when it doesn't even concern you. And don't compare her situation to yours. It's on YOU to choose to go online and roleplay instead of going to sleep because I'm sure if you explain to the roleplays you are in that you are tired from "work and stress" then you would be just fine as well. She isn't getting special treatment because she is the owner's friend. She's excused because she had the decency to explain why she cannot post due to real life circumstances which are more important. More to the point, let's continue to talk about unfair. Unfair is when people take the time to write out entire bios for their characters when all YOU did is take a native american story and drop it into the bio section. THAT is unfair.

woah, what about this native american story? Seriously?

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Perfect Insanity

I'm not goin to sit here and have a "my life is worst" match with you.

You have to realize that just because I am friends with the owner, she does not give me special treatment.
Not everyone can post right away and not everyone can post multiple times with the same character daily.
Especially if they participate, actively, within other role plays.

Almost everyone I know cannot even do that.
I'm not a freaking robot.
I suggest you back down and realize that a one, two, or three day wait isn't going to instantaneously make a role play die.

Furthermore, learn your damn place.
No one is going to tolerate this disrespect or your impatienence.
Also, this would maybe be a tad differen if I was actually interacting with your characters which I am not, so step off will you!?

Beloved Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yes, My bio is a Native American story, but if you READ my post you'd see my character is NATIVE AMERICAN. I've stated this by the clothing he wears. I also stated this by saying he comes from a TRIBE not a PACK. On top of that, my character was BORN wolf and turns into MAN, which is also following a Native American story. I didn't post a big bio because I didn't want to give away the plot I made with the owner. If I put his back story everyone would know. And I didn't want to risk people figuring it out cause it takes all the fun out of rping. So don't talk about my bio. I put things for a reason. And I research my s**t dears before I join. I like having complex characters and stories behind them that people have to figure out as I hint them out throughout the rp. Which is why people must read my post carefully.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KaykoWolfgodess
Unique Romance

Yay!!
Yay? Lol

Fashionable Hunter

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Breathe Disaster

You honestly didn't know? It's a Cherokee proverb, you can find it anywhere with ease on google. I learned about it in AP American History and College Literature.

Dangerous Lunatic

XxKazeXxAkki
Breathe Disaster

You honestly didn't know? It's a Cherokee proverb, you can find it anywhere with ease on google. I learned about it in AP American History and College Literature.

No i didn't.. i thought he made it up.
I let the shortness slip because he was SUPPOSED to have a major part in the rp.

Beloved Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thinking of kicking me? Alright. You can if you wish. My idea will just follow with me. Seeing as I never told anyone in depth of what i was planning.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

/eats popcorn

oh no, a unoriginal idea leaves.
booo-hooo.
/eye roll

Beloved Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
It is original seeing as I took the idea of the Native American story and twisted it up. There is much more behind that story than you think.

Dangerous Lunatic

Breathe Disaster
User Image

o4. if you are taking an important role in this roleplay, and then decide to leave, I have rights to continue with your characters plot. Know this when you are joining.

o9. characters should be original, and not 'god-like'. God modding is forbidden and there will be a system set up for fighting/hunting and such.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Perfect lnsanity
Thinking of kicking me? Alright. You can if you wish. My idea will just follow with me. Seeing as I never told anyone in depth of what i was planning.
I appreciate you ignoring my last post to you...
-rolls eyes-

Fashionable Hunter

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Breathe Disaster
XxKazeXxAkki
Breathe Disaster

No i didn't.. i thought he made it up.
I let the shortness slip because he was SUPPOSED to have a major part in the rp.

In no way am I trying to ruin whatever plot you had, but considering the rant revolved about being unfair when the bio is basically copied, it was only fitting. It's a terrible excuse considering it could have easily been written without giving anything away. Good writers are capable of doing that. The issue isn't the story itself, the issue comes from ONLY putting the part that was copied. In the lit. world, it's plagiarism.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

Perfect lnsanity

right.
because no one else can look up native american folktales and change it up.
you honestly think you're the only person that can come up with ideas.
goodness, someone needs an ego check.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces