Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luckiiie

Awwww dear :/ take your time! Hopefully everything will go better for you! Ya deserve it! :3
I will be posting Tristan and Dianna after my test and working with horses tomorrow! (:

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

Whinry Hamisaki
I will be posting Tristan and Dianna after my test and working with horses tomorrow! (:

why tomorrow?? D: lol i'm not posting AT ALL tomorrow, cause I be graduating tomorrow c: so much to do~! like cleaning the rest of the house to make it presentable .___. good things friends don't care about messy rooms xD

Good luck on your test and have fun working with horses tomorrow! I'll be over here being extremely jealous c:
lazuli_wolf

Congrats on graduating!! And I did alright. I got a 70ish on it. It was a tough test on small animal diseases, zoonotic diseases,and sanitation protocols. So I did alright (:

And yeah. I'm out in the barn right now. I don't ride any of them today but next Friday I am because I have a horse show to get ready for :3 but off to me feeding these dolls! See ya'll soon!

Questionable Goat

Whinry Hamisaki

YES
I was actually gonna ask you if it'd be alright if Sophie tried to fight Tristan xD
PandieWolf

Haha xD Alright! I am working on his post now....well after I get a bowl of Cheetos ninja hahaha but I swear I will begin typing after that! xD

dramallama

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

I need to get Nina outside with the rest of the pack xD I put her in a bad mind set and now I need to get her out there and scuffling with everyone.
lazuli_wolf

Haha haha Kay Kay (:

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

.___. soo what exactly has happened to this rp? just...life? or what? I miss it!!!

Questionable Goat

I think I just needed to post Sophie in here? >.>
Haha I think so Pandie. But if you want Daniella is waiting for Adam at the joint if you ever want to get unstuck with him (:
im going to post Tristan tonight, I got caught up today, :/ kind of rough situation but I can post him today.

Kill Lucky's Wife

Magical Sex Symbol

-Lurks about the thread just staring at Pandie-
. . . . . . . . . .
-Tackles and proceeds to slobber all over before going back to lurking-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items