Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Shapeshifter

lazuli_wolf
I shall post when all the fighting goes down xD

Lottie's not going to know what to do with herself lol she has no reason to injure herself for either pack and probably won't care to help either one of them. Except if anyone messed with Zahra, cause she was friendly to her c:

Xynos doesn't have anyone as of now.
Perhaps, he could pick on Lottie for the hell of it?
She isn't a part of Bane, which could mean she's possibly trying to join Cheveyo and that's enough reason to start a fight. Right? D;

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

Luckiiie
lazuli_wolf
I shall post when all the fighting goes down xD

Lottie's not going to know what to do with herself lol she has no reason to injure herself for either pack and probably won't care to help either one of them. Except if anyone messed with Zahra, cause she was friendly to her c:

Xynos doesn't have anyone as of now.
Perhaps, he could pick on Lottie for the hell of it?
She isn't a part of Bane, which could mean she's possibly trying to join Cheveyo and that's enough reason to start a fight. Right? D;

sure~! lol that'll probably give them something to fight about in the future, cause she has half siblings in Bane that she doesn't know about yet c:

she's just kinda out there by Zahra if you wanna approach her? Or do you want me to post with Lottie first?

Lavish Shapeshifter

If you could post, that'd be beautiful

Widower

Skilled Phantom

I can't JUST pull William away from the children.
D': I dunno what to do about him.

Seeing as Steph is suppose to herd everyone over to the fight.
I will be posing for Chloe and Steph tomorrow night something.

I am going to see my baby boy tomorrow.
I had to give him away, so I am excited!

[Talking about my puppah - Ares]
I have to wake up kind of early.
So good night all. ^ ^

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

Luckiiie

If you could post, that'd be beautiful

Okay~ I'll post tomorrow-hopefully

Loiterer

SEUNGHYUN IS POSTED FOR.
User Image

Timid Saint

Making coffee and working on post, should have it up by noon.
It's going to be mostly junk, but hey, a post is a post.

EDIT:
Pack Numbers [pretty sure this is right .____. I'm bad at numbers]

Bane - 19 [21 - Rowan and Calla / 22 - Anna-Marie / 24 - Joshua and Charlie]
Cheveyo - 17 [18 - Chloe]

First number is Pack Members, additional numbers in [ ]'s are omega, outsiders, and pups.

Questionable Goat

Stephy goes Rawrr
I can't JUST pull William away from the children.
D': I dunno what to do about him.

If it helps, you can go ahead and post William 3nodding
Having a bit of a hard time finding time to get on the computer and write this weekend o.o"
*busy with family*

Widower

Skilled Phantom

PandieWolf

I want him to get the children back to the house, and stay there in his room, while he fights, but I dunno how to do it without extreme autoing and some unrealistic stuffs. /:

Loiterer

Min Hyun post on its way.
User Image

Star Explorer

I'll get a Maxine post out today sometime, parents are making it a chore day today and I'm off to mow the lawn with my little brother.

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

4Midnight_Storms
I'll get a Maxine post out today sometime, parents are making it a chore day today and I'm off to mow the lawn with my little brother.

I know the feeling, but I have parrot cages and a kitchen to clean....and it's haunting me cause I'm procrastinating.

Star Explorer

@lazuli -
yeah...the nice part about doing the lawns with my brother is that it gets done faster with both of us.
...after he takes a half-hour poop that is...=_='
I swear it takes longer for him to sit on the toilet than it does for us to finish mowing the lawns...
love him to death, but I just want to strangle him sometimes! xc [ /end rant

working on Max's post now~

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

lol I know how that is xD MY brother did the same, but we didn't share chores, he'd make me do them. Sucks being the baby of the family, but then again I can watch all my elder siblings do all the mistakes and learn from them as well as my own~

Star Explorer

@lazuli -
haha, yeah I'm the oldest out of the two of us so he gets to watch me screw up and learn from it~ x'D
other than that he completely ignores my family and on a good day we can get a 'hn' out of him...

part of me wonders if he's part Uchiha with all of that 'hn-ing' going on...>.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces