Welcome to Gaia! ::

/whips out the abacus

+1 I'm Interested! 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 18 ]
+0 Maybe, just looking. Loitering. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 30 31 32 >

Cluttered Galaxy

Phantomhoofbeats
Sounds like fun! I'm glad to have a character who doesn't have to sacrifice her own lifeblood to cast a spell, ha ha.

I was hoping that she could work primarily with force-fields as her spell-type... since she is a guardian and all that jazz. She will certainly be loyal to the red heir and devote most of her energy to keeping him safe. The other portion of her energy will be used to keep herself beautiful (lol).
Question: since she is the red heir's guardian, I'm assuming that applying for a god crystal more than once has offered no trouble for her in the past?.. since she uses it to protect him. I don't believe that the red king would have taken any chances with his son's safety (especially with his knowledge on the tumultuous politics) and wouldn't have a problem with giving her what she needs to adequately protect him once a crystal runs out of energy.

But before I continue, is there any other role that you would like to see filled before this one? If you'd rather I apply for a different role, then I would be more than happy to see about playing it.

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

the godly Prince Jessica
        so she'd have been one of his bodyguards and is still doing what she had been hired to do... and doing so by getting him away when things started getting ugly? The magicless was also a bodyguard so they could easily have known each other (even if they didn't work together they'd know who the other bodyguards are.)

I don't think that would have been a problem either. as long as she showed she was responsibly using them x)

well, I can't do anything with the prince at all until there is someone to accompany him but bringing him in isn't on the top of the priority list. Um, the other open positions aren't as important though there are roles such as the silver king that could be taken up but aren't that likely to be interacted with that often?

Cluttered Galaxy

Alrighty, I'll start working on a guardian then C:
Thanks for answering my questions! If I have any more, I'll be sure to either post them here or PM you <3

Poor little princie. It's so obvious he has no idea! Squirrels are delicious!

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
        ━━━═══XXω α ƒ ƒ ℓ ε ƨ

Squirrels on a stick! XD

Hoofy, if you're up for it, I can write out the grand escape with Raine and Eva?
          Unless we're waiting for someone to make a grand entrance, then I'll wait.

Unless you have an idea, and then again, I'll wait XD

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Midoriko63
        ━━━═══XXω α ƒ ƒ ℓ ε ƨ

SMALL FORUM INDEED emotion_awesome

//squishes against

Cluttered Galaxy

If either Eva or Raine could take them out of the jail, that'd be fantastic C: then Maybry will make Aaren's appearance.

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

the godly Prince Jessica
        np~ the three of us could probably come up with something good for them ´͈ ᵕ `͈
        well, he's gunna learn something new. he's never had to rough it emotion_donotwant
        N o i r Wafflesaurus
        ahaha, well, he was probably going to grab her and throw her over his shoulder ( •̀ ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
        but if you want to write something epic, go ahead! if things get pretty bad he'll just grab her and throw her over his shoulder despite any protests she may have (。◝‿◜。)

Cluttered Galaxy

Woo hoo, Panda's reserve is up! Thanks phantom C:
I don't think the prince will like what she'll make out of the squirrel. She's cooked before--but only rations in the army! lol!

But seriously, I am really happy to add more people to our band of three. I can't wait to see their reserves @u@

Also, I have a question about the prince--where is his profile? Am I just missing it? It's just that I have to revolve a portion of Panda's history around him, and I don't even know like... How old he is! or what his personality is like! Please tell me that I'm not blind and that it's in some obscure place XD

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

the godly Prince Jessica
        i didn't forget that or anything

Cluttered Galaxy

phantomhoofbeats
LOL that's okay! I was just searching and searching and couldn't find it anywhere!
If you have a link, I'd really love to see it so I can finish her backstory C:
Or if you don't have it filled out, could you just tell me how old he is and just a general "blurb" for him? And how much of all of this would she know?
I feel like the two would have a really unique relationship, considering that she has been with him during even some of the more intimate moments of his life. She is someone that he can trust wholeheartedly. And he would be her little treasure <3

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

the godly Prince Jessica
        yeah, I'll have to start that (: I will tomorrow. It had totally slipped my mind, urk. he's that sort of character where I feel him fully as a person but describing what he's like...? that's hard D:

I think that is adorable, love it x)

Since I know you are working on the profile I'll give a super brief overview. I'm going to say that he will be... turning ten years old relatively soon. He is someone who would rather listen than speak, not having taken after his father's dominant personality (but isn't submissive or meek). Quiet, thoughtful, pretty serious for his age... which is not much of a surprise. Think of a kid who is definitely still a kid but acts as if he were trying to be older. He likes people and wants to trust people but reminds himself people aren't always that nice and trustworthy. Does that help at all?

Cluttered Galaxy

phantomhoofbeats
Yes that is perfect! Thanks so much for working with me ^_^
I'll soon be going to bed. It's 1am and I have to get up for school tomorrow (blah!). But I'll do as much of her bio as I can before I fall into bed! I want to finish her right meoowww.

Mega Streaker

N o i r Wafflesaurus
Midoriko63
        ━━━═══XXω α ƒ ƒ ℓ ε ƨ

SMALL FORUM INDEED emotion_awesome

//squishes against

//shifts uncomfortably
emotion_dowant

Cluttered Galaxy

Omg I have a few characters like that, phantom. They're more like a feeling which is really difficult to put in words... But I'll be the first to say that once I do get them down on paper, I feel a whole lot better about them and their mystery.
Because... y'know... every character has an intriguing mystery C: something that makes them magic, right?

Anyway, there likely won't be any activity on my end for a couple of days. I have two quizzes that I need to study for D:
after that, I'm all yours <3

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

the godly Prince Jessica
        it is easier for me to write for him rather than about him ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
        It is the best when they come to life... which is also sometimes a bad thing. I made a character and decided I didn't like his personality and no matter how much I put into trying to change him it never worked out... he always ended up the same. I gave up and let him be whatever the heck he wanted, ha!

no problem! school... ah, gotta love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff