Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, think I'm mean yet?

Yes! You are very mean! *Cries in the corner.* Meanie! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
No way! You're not mean, you're just ... Yea, I guess you are mean. But I like it, it's refreshing! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
Okay... I don't care, I didn't read the rules. I'm just here for this poll, then I'm going. TTFN! (Love you, Tigger. Tigger from Winnie The Pooh. xD) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Alright, I'm back on Gaia for god knows how long. (Probably just till the maintenance on WoW ends for this week. Woot. An hour and a bit left. Come on WoW, hurry up!), and well, I want to RP. Yea yea, just like everybody else. How common. Blah.

Here's some rules of mine you're going to follow, one way or another.

1. Be L-I-T-E-R-A-T-E. Not Semi-Lit, Not Over the top. Just good ol' Literate.
2. Para Posts? Yes, do one or two. Maybe three, I -might- be able to respond to a three paragraph post. Highly unlikely though. I'm able to do that, but in all honesty, I'm to damn lazy to really do it. So HAH.
3. No Yaoi, my god.. Am I the only person left on Gaia who actually only wants Hetero based RPs? No, I've got nothing against gays or anything. Not unless they come on to me, then they get to meet my baseball bat. Huzzah to Violence! (Again, that's ONLY if gays come onto me. >.< wink
4. Swearing = Gold. And I can't believe I'm saying this, cause I honestly like to swear. But do not swear after every other word. Like, for an example. 'So-and-so woke up in their bed. '********. I ******** hate my ******** life. ******** this, ******** that. ******** that big fat black cat.'...' Well, I could do better but eh. ******** you. xD Just kidding, just kidding. Calm down.
5. Keep in mind that, if you do RP with me, my characters tend to be... 'Highly Friendly' in the way that they want to see the female char naked in bed at any costs or something. Yea yea, cyber, whatever you call it. I'll probably be the only one on here to admit to doing it sometimes. But hey, I warned you before hand. Who the hell is still reading this, anyways? Not like they'll see it... >.>;
6. When you post, for the love of god do not use asterisks. Such as '**' for posts, or '--', whatever you would usually use if you did post that way. You post that way, you get a nice swift kick in the a**. Yes, I'm bitchy and mean. ********. I've got high standards, you don't reach em? Well, see that 'Back' button? Click it. surprised ! Wow, I just solved your problem for you! Omg, I deserve a goddamn medal! ^^;
7. Umm, surprisingly I'm really friendly, if you meet all the above stuff... Not really a rule here, but eh. It fills up space. ^^;
Alright, now if you're still here, though I don't see why you would be... Uhh, I've got a few ideas for RPs. Some I got off other RPs. But shhh! Don't tell them, what they don't know can't hurt them. Mwahahaha!

Oh, before I forget like I used to do.. I'll add a 'like meter' thing, or whatever you choose to call it.

xp = Yes I want to do this really badly. (Doesn't show it, does it? xD)
cool = Cool, I'll give it a shot.
wink = Eh, fine if I must.
sweatdrop = Convince me... I dare you.
sad = You are failing in amusing me. Failure!
evil = You like pain, don't you? >.>
burning_eyes = BURN BABY, BURN! *Happily holds his Flamethrower.*

Alright, now that that's out of the way... Lets see what RP's I remember I wanted to do. Umm... Oh yea, and I don't like being main chars. Cause I know I'd ruin them, even if I tried not to. But you can give it a shot if you want, I don't mind...

Anime Based:
xp Naruto Type: Made-Up/Ino, Made-Up/Hinata, Made-Up/Sakura, Made-Up/Made-Up...
xp Basilisk Type: (Honestly, I've only seen two episodes of it, and MY GOD is sweetness wrapped in godliness. So no RP right now for it, but I'll talk about it if ya want! biggrin )
cool Samurai 7: (Again, only seen two episodes of it. Another great show! I like the Machine Samurai dude, can't remember his name. FUNNY as hell though. ^^)
cool InuYasha: Made-Up/Sango, (Not a big Kagome fan, she's kinda retarded. And annoying. >.> BURN KAGOME!!!), Made-Up/Kagura
cool DragonBall Z: Made-Up/Made-Up... And that's all I can think of for Anime, anything else below this kinda automatically gets marked bad, unless you can talk me into it... Goodluck with that. x3

Other Based: (Basically anything...)
xp SuperHero: Villain/Heroine, Villain/Villain, Neutral/Heroine
xp Star Wars: Bounty Hunter/Jedi, Bounty Hunter/Sith, Bounty Hunter/Bounty Hunter, Sith/Jedi, Sith/Bounty Hunter
xp Colosseum: Gladiator/Owner
xp Mortal Kombat: Made-Up/Jade, Made-Up/Made-Up (And if anyone's kept track of my old 'Idea Threads' you'd notice I've kept adding in Colosseum and Mortal Kombat. Clearly I REALLY want one of those, damnit.)
xp World of Warcraft: ...Umm, anything. o.O;
(And that's all I can think of for now... Heh, try and get some ideas and tell me them.)
Now for the 'profiles'... Peachy. I know I'll forget something in here, just not sure what...

Name:
Race: (For WoW, or Mortal Kombat, or DBZ, and maybe Colosseum.)
Appearance: (Send a link. Tinypic.com usually works wonders. ^^)
Height/Weight:
Personality: (Please don't be some emo chick. Like, 'Oh I don't like to live, I want to cut myself because I'm bored with life'. Bah, they're all little wimps I say. If you're going to kill yourself, do it and don't make a big deal. Not like the world will stop and mourn the death of some unknown kid. Yea, that's right, I may be bitchy but it's the ********' truth. The way I see it, it's just one less idiot in the world. Woot. I'm evil to the core, but I know you like it! biggrin )
Weapon(s):
Other:
Wow, I can't believe it, but me being myself actually works. Usually I try to act all friendly, and get no replies. I'm being mean and I've gotten ... 5, heh. Evilness RULES all! Mwahahahaha. Oh, and seeing as this is basically all OOC, no need to use brackets for OOC purposes. Unless its in a PM, then use brackets or something for OOC. ^^
I've found the key to popularity, being mean! Huzzah! Maybe that's why chicks like Sasuke from Naruto, cause he's mean. Don't get me wrong, I hate Sasukes guts, think he's a little pansy and all. But he might be onto something about being mean. Hahahaha. ^^ Zabuza was mean too, and godly. biggrin
Too bad I hate/haven't seen just about everything on that list neutral
MahouBakaRini

Heh.. You should go on Youtube.com and watch some Basilisk, I plan on doing that later. Its like Naruto, just more badass. biggrin
Bump. Anyone else want to do a 1on1 RP in PMs? And no, I won't do RPs about Demons or Vampires, or anything horror related. Those usually have NO plots in them what-so-ever. So bleh. And I'm surprised I haven't gotten more PMs for a Naruto RP... o.O; What? Did Naruto RPs die out when I left or something? xD
Bump. I'm waiting on people, come on. You want to PM me, you know you wanna! Don't deny your urges for PMing me, women! I'm 'all that and a bag of chips!' xD... God that sounds funny.
Bump, and yes I can still do a single RP in PMs, seeing as me and a friend are trying to get a Colosseum RP going on. Huzzah to Multi-tasking. biggrin
Satchel
MahouBakaRini

Heh.. You should go on Youtube.com and watch some Basilisk, I plan on doing that later. Its like Naruto, just more badass. biggrin

Really?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces