Welcome to Gaia! ::

As much as I'd love to see Nadia and Basma paired up as the bitches of the RP, it would make it too easy for Basma to have a janni who accepted gold xP I fear Joshua might be lost v.v Not sure whether to write it into my post that the dream catcher has gone mysteriously missing or not.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I have had horrible idea on Tahrim's part.

I might have him select Basma as successor to his father's position on the council. Take that you misogynistic bastards!
Basma: Oh, you think I'm not allowed in the council chambers? I thought you cared about your own rules and traditions. I've been selected as head of the council. So gentlemen, meeting commence. twisted

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Somethin like that. I.E. My daddy is Emperor. Suck it!

Unbeatable Raider

Ha ha!

Yeah,I fear we lost Poptart and his boy. No real lose though,the guy hardly even posted anything good. Just mirrored Basma.

Feel free to write him out,Emerald. And we'll get you a new genie or something.
I'm glad someone else agreed >.< He did seem pretty reliant on Basma granting a wish to do anything >.< I even told him in IC to do something other than sit in her room and that didn't work.

Unbeatable Raider

That's why I moved him to NPC for the time being. Then Basma can have a genie until you decide to do something to change that.

Wheezing Genius

okay so i'm really sorry about disappearing on you guys, i really like this roleplay but real life caught up to me and i don't think that i'll be able to go on gaia enough to actually roleplay for a while. sorry about that.

Unbeatable Raider

Whoa,dude. Didn't think we'd hear from you about this. Most people have just gone poof,you know?

Do what you gotta do.

Desirable Flatterer

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Inu of Everlasting Dawn
It is a pretty nice feeling.

Anyway,Momo,making a new charrie=GOOD IDEA.

I don't know what to make :'(

Unbeatable Raider

Momo Hazumi
Inu of Everlasting Dawn
It is a pretty nice feeling.

Anyway,Momo,making a new charrie=GOOD IDEA.

I don't know what to make :'(

Just let your brain go nuts!
Hello hello! Nice to meet everyone! emotion_c8

Just got accepted, so I hope to rp with you guys soon!

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
My, my, what a most Unfortunate Occurance.

XD

Welcome to the RP.

Unbeatable Raider

You're as good as in,Occurance. Get to posting when you can!

Shy Seeker

11,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sorry I haven't done much this past while. Or made a new character like I said I would. Lots of stuff going on that I can only handle posting at the moment. This upcoming week I should get some more free time though and I'll be able to get a new profile done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff