Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
rionkybikun
I keep hearing about Homestuck. Wtf is it..>.>

One does not simply explain Homestuck. I used to read it, got lost somewhere around the trolls arc and just gave up.

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
@lucu well...that's pretty expensive *nods*
@raven i see ^^;; it's the webcomic with pale/blue skin and orange horns?

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yes, that would be it.

I prefer Problem Sleuth.

Wealthy Werewolf

The Dark One11

Ven

Oh, the battle may be bloody....

hey, since the High Ruler of Ayimir was killed off, does that mean Jyotsana is High now? I'm working on her post and I wanted to know what was up. Should she walk in on him dead, pretend he's out in Mantuis [because apparently everyone's in Mantius LULU *glare* X3] or what?

..but that kind of works for me.

==== ☠ ====

Timid Sex Symbol

Venra Axel Prey
The Dark One11

Ven

hey, since the High Ruler of Ayimir was killed off, does that mean Jyotsana is High now? I'm working on her post and I wanted to know what was up. Should she walk in on him dead, pretend he's out in Mantuis [because apparently everyone's in Mantius LULU *glare* X3] or what?

==== ☠ ====

Why is Lulu getting a glare? She is in Oseshi.

Wealthy Werewolf

salix213
Venra Axel Prey
The Dark One11

Ven

==== ☠ ====

Ven

Oh, sorry dear, I was glaring at Lucunda ^^; sorry for confusion.

==== ☠ ====

Timid Sex Symbol

Venra Axel Prey
salix213
Venra Axel Prey
The Dark One11

Ven

==== ☠ ====

Ven

Oh, sorry dear, I was glaring at Lucunda ^^; sorry for confusion.

==== ☠ ====

Okie Dokie. It's alright.

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
awe come now must we feel upset over such a..small thing *stares off to the side dejectedly* if they like mantius...they like it

Dangerous Lunatic

Just a note that I've been extremely busy today, and will continue to be for the rest of the day.

I should have a reply up later tonight though, as well as the profile for my Wolestland character.

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Don't overwork yourself ^^

Gracious Gatekeeper

Sorry that I haven't been on as of lately, just getting things ready to go back home and stuff. Buuuut good news, I'm done for the semester and now am on my Summer Vacation yaaaay what freedom I will have until my internship this fall!!!! @_@

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Nice! Congrats! I am looking forward to or first mock battle. Comparing our gems means it should be very interesting, lol.

Desirable Lunatic

Venra Axel Prey
The Dark One11

Ven

==== ☠ ====

He Pm'd me
He cant post till May 6th, but apparently he is still in this.
So he is still acting High ruler

Wealthy Werewolf

The Dark One11
Venra Axel Prey
The Dark One11

Ven

==== ☠ ====

He Pm'd me
He cant post till May 6th, but apparently he is still in this.
So he is still acting High ruler

Ven

Alrighty, I'll just have her keep musing to herself I guess.

==== ☠ ====

Gracious Gatekeeper

Fujiwara-Sai_V2
Nice! Congrats! I am looking forward to or first mock battle. Comparing our gems means it should be very interesting, lol.

^_^ Thank you, it still hasn't hit me just yet but I'm fairly excited about it. Lol oooh yes, I can't wait either! Hopefully I can make it both serious and humorously entertaining. I'm just wondering how it will all turn out lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff