*immediately stalks* <3

Interesting Genius

I look forward to your application

Dapper Phantom

╒═══════════╡╞═══════════╕

Ʌτεʀɪsĸ Ϻεɴøs IDAʟø

╘═══════════╡╞═══════════╛

Well thank you darling C:
I'm deciding right now on whether or not to use my own face for my character or go through the hassle of finding a suitable model that matches my beauty /vanitymoment

Interesting Genius

Hahahahahaha! Daaaaw~

Vanity moments are awesome, aren't they?

Dapper Phantom

Ʌτεʀɪsĸ Ϻεɴøs IDAʟø

Oh yes they're great~ Especially when you're as beautiful as this:
http://d.pr/ZLnU

I need to have another photoshoot if I plan to keep using my own face for my characters though x_x

Interesting Genius

Very handsome

Dapper Phantom

Ʌτεʀɪsĸ Ϻεɴøs IDAʟø

Well thank you~
So what is the situation for dress ?
Is it still modern or has that too drifted to a more ancient era ?

Interesting Genius

It's more modern however I believe there will be some areas that are more traditional. We will be starting in Haven which is the capital city of Magika. It will be more old fashioned but have the most magical advancements. So... kind of a hybrid city.

Dapper Phantom

Ʌτεʀɪsĸ Ϻεɴøs IDAʟø

Bumping~

Also just wondering while I'm thinking out my character, since he is a regular-ish Paradisian native to Haven and Magicka, would these be acceptable powers ? Minor and/or Major. Not sure which is which since both have a cost to use and whatnot.

Synchronize - Once I know someone's general face, if I concentrate on them I can see what they see and hear what they hear. Clarity is based on the person's distance from me. The closer the more clearly I am able to see and hear, however when I use this ability I lose access to my own senses of sight and hearing.

Distortion - Upon looking into someone's eyes I can alter their sensory field, and remove myself from it. I could be standing right in front of them and they'd never even know. The only real drawback from this is that using this little trick of mine actually causes me to lose my own vision. I think the last time I timed myself, I could distort a single person's sensory field for up to 3 hours before complete loss of vision, which returned approximately six hours later.

Fun fact my characters name actually means: One who sees/Seer/Psychic C;

EDIT: Also I was wondering could you explain a little more about Haven ? How are things holding up and after this whole Magic Clicked In incident did things like apartments and all fall in favor of more traditional housing ? And what of more modern jobs such as Bartending and whatnot. I'm making my character be a magika native as read above but I really want to have him have moved there from his countryside town for a reason, and I was thinking to work as something like a bartender or maybe a high fashion designer. But I'm not sure how well that would fit in with the mythology of the universe you've woven~

Interesting Genius

At work replying from my phone, um think of it like the whole world was hit by an emp grenade. Everything is still standing there's just no more electricity. Modern gadgets may be used if you can think up a way to fuse them with magic but keep in mind the larger and more powerful the item the more rare aand expensive it will be.

I like your powers, synchronize would be minor and distortion major.

Dapper Phantom

Ʌτεʀɪsĸ Ϻεɴøs IDAʟø

Alrighty then, thank you very much ! I can finish rounding things out~

Hope you're having a good time at work C:

Dapper Reveler

//Dying to start posting xp

Dapper Phantom

Rynli
//Dying to start posting xp

Ʌτεʀɪsĸ Ϻεɴøs IDAʟø

So much this.

I'm just a secret away from finishing the actual profile, BUT WHY CAN'T I THINK OF A GOOD SECRET END MY LIFE.

EDIT: Finished my post style though biggrin I think it's pretty good considering it's the first image based one I've done~

Link~

Interesting Genius

You're posting style is lovely!

And don't worry guys, I will be posting tne opening post tomorrow and then you can post to your little hearts content!

Desirable Conversationalist

WELL, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT? THE OOC THREAD IS UP!~

hello.
I'll take this moment to apologize for my character.
He's an a*****e, but I'm sure you'll all come to love him.

unless you're Sky, of course c;

Woohoo, can't wait to get this baby started!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff