Welcome to Gaia! ::

ROLEPLAY.

I know it says seeking vampire roleplay but i am open if thats not what you want to do. Also i will worship you if if you have read twilight and will do a twlightish roleplay with me.

Rules:

1. No spamming
2. If you want to roleplay please send me a private message dont post here.
3. Im up for anything so just ask if I dont list it
4. Any literacy level is fine with me , but please write at least a paragraph.

A bit about me:
Im a 15 year old famale.
I have had a Gaia for over three years , not this account although.
I am semi-lit this means i don't write like 5 paragraphs each post. So i dont expect you to.
I Do play yuri.
It really annoys me when people are not into the roleplay.
I hate cybering.

Key
3nodding : Must have plot.
heart : I will love you.

Roleplays I do :
Maid(me as maid) heart
Teacher Student(me as student) 3nodding
Pirate 3nodding
Vampire romance [i play human] heart
Or fantasy 3nodding
commoner/ princess 3nodding heart
Assassin/ victim 3nodding heart
Anything original that appeals to me.

Include in RP's :
Humiliation
Romance
Cruelty

No pro required
just list the following , name , age, race , and a url picture.

I have aim and msn messenger or through pms..
heart

Example of role playing ability.::

Taken from "My little sunshine"
Bella didn't look back over at Edward again until the final bell rang. She saw him rise elegantly out of his seat and walk out before any of the other kids had gathered their things into their bags. She rose out of her seat and walked out the door. Her shoulder has caught by a strong hand " Mrs Mayberry , a word please." Mrs Green coxed Bella back into the classroom , " Yes ma'am?"
Mrs green stared at Bella through her thick rimmed red cat eye glasses. " Mrs Mayberry" She began , Bella looked at into the hall to see Edward conversing with a gorgeous girl, Bella's heart fell. " Mrs Mayberry , you're starting this year off horribly , First you're 15 minutes late , and second , you didn't listen to a single thing i taught the class today , please Anabella pay attention In class." Mrs Green 's tone was sharp. Bella nodded her head " Im sorry , Mrs Green , Its just starting a new school is hard , and being late i couldent really focus on the lesson. I promise it will never happen again." Bella beamed a smile up at her " I will hold you to that promise Anabella , You may leave now" Mrs Green handed Bella a hall pass and walked to her desk.
Bella checked her schedule , next she had Mrs. Tyler for PE.
At PE Bella was forced to sit out , because she hadent gotten a uniform yet , The period went by pretty quickly. She met a couple of people , One girl in particular who had pink and green hair and wore a ton of makeup , her name was Kendal , she invited Bella to eat lunch with her and Bella accepted the invite.

As the day wore on Bella became less and less optimistic about going to Hartwheel Acadamy , she missed her old school , her mom and her friends.
Probably the best thing about Bella's day was Seeing him , even though he had a gorgeous girlfriend, or so she guessed. Lunch was loud , at the table Bella sat at were three people she had already met. Her roommate Sarah , Colleen and Kendal , as well as a couple people who Kendal introduced her to. She wasn't too hungry, So she settled on a bag of chips and a bottle of Gatorade. Bella's eyes scanned the room Until they met the back of his head , Edward was sitting alone. He seemed to be poking his food , but never putting any in his mouth. She sighed and turned back around. Colleen was ranting about her having a crush on him. " I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM COLLEEN."Bella didn't believe in crushes they were things little girls got in elementary school and middle school. They were meaningless. Her gaze fell back onto him.
There was something about him , something she admired. Something that made her want to get closer to him. Something , that made her heart do tiny cartwheels. She knew there was more to him , then meets the naked eye and
she intended to find out.

Taken from "My little sunshine"

Bella looked back over at the table Edward was sitting at , the girl from the hallway was now talking to him. She was gorgeous , very short , kind of pixie like, her hair was cut short , and sticking up all over her head.Bella sighed and looked away " Looks like hes got a girlfriend" she said to colleen. " Who?" Colleen asked her glancing over at Edwards table. " Oh , you mean Alice?" Bella shrugged " If thats the name of the gorgeous girl talking to him , then yes i mean Alice." Colleen laughed " Alice is Edwards sister , she dropped out i think. Wonder what she's doing here" Bella felt a sense of relief , at least he didn't have a supermodel gorgeous girlfriend.
Although With Bella's luck he was dating a collage girl.
The lunch bell rang and Bella rose from her seat , nodding at the "see you laters" she received from Kendal and colleen.
Her next period was chemistry , With Mr Howard. Bella's mind was racing with so many questions about Edward , she felt kinda ridiculous.
Walking in she gasped.
Edward was seated at the only open table in the room , it was inevitable , she would have to sit by him.
A man approached her " Hello , im Mr. Howard , you must be Anabella?" Bella nodded
" Its nice to have you in my class dear , you can have a seat by Mr. Rose."
Bella knew he was talking about Edward.
Sighing she walked over and slid into the available seat. She turned away from him checking her breath in her hand. After determing it smelt fine she turned back around. She began to mutter a hello but couldent finish her sentence.
Bella felt like a little girl. She was finally able to get a barely audible word out
" Hello" She didnt want to see his reaction so she turned away hopeing he didnt hear her.
Her bangs fell across her eyes hiding her face.
He probably wouldent waste his time talking to her.

taken from "bloodlust."
Tally wiped her eyes " Im sorry , it just seemed like ..." she trailed off , her eyes scanned the room and landed on the bed , it looked so inviting. She yawned " How far away is the place , we are going tomorrow?" she asked as she coughed slightly. It seemed being with Edward had curred her cold , she didnt know why , but being with him made her feel better than she had since she had gotten sick. Her mind now fell to Emily , what was she thinking , tally couldent imagine how worried her mother was. Tally had put all these things into perspective , her sister dieing and never seeing her mother again , but until this very moment she hadent believed these things Could actually be true.Tally only had one thing to live on that even if she did not Emily would live , that was Edwards sworn promise.Tallys eyes fell to the floor , Edward was so kind , as far as she was concerned , she couldent really picture him sucking the blood of a human. She sighed and looked over at a grandfather clock , it was midnight. Her mother used to tell her stories , she said midnight was the time all the children and adults were fast asleep , and safe in their warm beds while all the monsters come out. These stories used to frighten emily , but never tally, tally always wanted to see a monster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff