Welcome to Gaia! ::

D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25
Harmonie and Happiness
starry-eyed-dreamer25
I am still debating a third character...most likely the Gitan leader or just one of the Gitan gypsies...not sure yet..
If I do make one, I may make her bi-curious and hanging around the David/Florenz squad..
Also, what is the story on Mortimers sister, is that Hollyn? The one who ran away? Is she an NPC or is someone playing her?

Haha I think anyone would be Bi-curious around the David/Florenz squad. They're just too pretty not to be.

And Hollyn is played by Ann Bonney. I think i labeled her as an NPC because Ann was gone for awhile, but Ann returned to us so Hollyn is taken care of. Basically she killed her father and since Mortimer loves his sister, he's sending her away to live somewhere else instead of being hung.

I need to update that page again, I guess. XP SO MANY CHANGES

Haha, yeah, well if I make the gypsy I may have her take an interest in David, not sure yet c:

hella!
I'm going to change david's image to one that I illustrated when she gets out of prison and re-claims good clothes. haha.

but yes! i think Bi-curious is a good place to be in for the David/Florenz group (I call them team Odd Squad) because that entire group is just gender confused. haha. David looks like a boy, but a really pretty one. Florenz looks like a girl, but one that will soon be really tall. haha.
Anyone looking at their travelling group would be like, "How many girls to men are you? We can't tell who is what."

My David illustration as to what she looks like (both dressing as a man and a woman)

User ImageUser Image

also.... I really like your profile for the Eyre Lord <3
psssstttttt! He and Garan should be besties >w>
(would probs get along, actually better than the old Eyre lord).

even if your guy doesn't like him, Garan is like a lost puppy or lamb. He tries to make friends with everyone. lol.

I am excited for Rowen too c: Of course he and Garen can be buddies!
Also I will be putting up the Eldest Yate Daughter soon, Harmonie accepted her I just have to make a small edit first ^^

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
starry-eyed-dreamer25
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25
Harmonie and Happiness
starry-eyed-dreamer25
I am still debating a third character...most likely the Gitan leader or just one of the Gitan gypsies...not sure yet..
If I do make one, I may make her bi-curious and hanging around the David/Florenz squad..
Also, what is the story on Mortimers sister, is that Hollyn? The one who ran away? Is she an NPC or is someone playing her?

Haha I think anyone would be Bi-curious around the David/Florenz squad. They're just too pretty not to be.

And Hollyn is played by Ann Bonney. I think i labeled her as an NPC because Ann was gone for awhile, but Ann returned to us so Hollyn is taken care of. Basically she killed her father and since Mortimer loves his sister, he's sending her away to live somewhere else instead of being hung.

Haha, yeah, well if I make the gypsy I may have her take an interest in David, not sure yet c:

hella!
I'm going to change david's image to one that I illustrated when she gets out of prison and re-claims good clothes. haha.

but yes! i think Bi-curious is a good place to be in for the David/Florenz group (I call them team Odd Squad) because that entire group is just gender confused. haha. David looks like a boy, but a really pretty one. Florenz looks like a girl, but one that will soon be really tall. haha.
Anyone looking at their travelling group would be like, "How many girls to men are you? We can't tell who is what."

My David illustration as to what she looks like (both dressing as a man and a woman)

User ImageUser Image

even if your guy doesn't like him, Garan is like a lost puppy or lamb. He tries to make friends with everyone. lol.

Also I will be putting up the Eldest Yate Daughter soon, Harmonie accepted her I just have to make a small edit first ^^

kewl! biggrin

and yes! please do! I'm throwing up my little Halle man soon, and then I think we have someone else interested in joining (wow!) so you might have a younger Yate sister smile
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25
Harmonie and Happiness
starry-eyed-dreamer25

hella!

User ImageUser Image

kewl! biggrin

and yes! please do! I'm throwing up my little Halle man soon, and then I think we have someone else interested in joining (wow!) so you might have a younger Yate sister smile

Yay!! A sister for Liliana to coddle c:
I am definitely making the Gitan Leader a 19 year old woman c:

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
starry-eyed-dreamer25
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25

hella!

User ImageUser Image

kewl! biggrin

whoo! same age as David <3

and I don't think you are getting a sister, but perhaps a cousin? biggrin
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25
D_letion
starry-eyed-dreamer25

hella!

User ImageUser Image

kewl! biggrin

whoo! same age as David <3

and I don't think you are getting a sister, but perhaps a cousin? biggrin

Lol hey whatever works c:

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ANYONE WHO HAS A SKYPE!

we have made a chat for the rp for easier plotting or further questions.
Please friend D_letion or Zabblepants on skype and we'll add you.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello People, i hope to join soon! I'm thinking of Joining as a cousin of the Yate's, However, the Eldest Beauson Daughter is also tempting.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
D_letion

Just so you know, in the directory their are two people with "D_letion" as their handler, so i was confused.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elektra Heart
D_letion

Just so you know, in the directory their are two people with "D_letion" as their handler, so i was confused.

*gasp!*
I shall smite down the poser! >:[
(literally use this username for EVERYTHING, and I've had it for 5 or more years)

but yes. I'm the one with the scary as all ******** icon.

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Still here, guys! Just chilling.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ann Bonney

hey, you don't happen to have a skype, do you?
We're on there with the two new guys plotting. Also, we're tossing life back into the south! biggrin
If you want to make Mario a lady again, you can, or you have a TON more opportunity to plot with him and stuff.

We're attempting to breathe life back in. wink

Also, Hollyn shall be getting action soon, if you wish. Florenz and David are heading towards her at the end of this next day.

That, and someone is playing a Gitan character now, so we have her to help and Hollyn can interact with the Gitans biggrin

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
D_letion
Ann Bonney

We're on there with the two new guys plotting. Also, we're tossing life back into the south! biggrin
If you want to make Mario a lady again, you can, or you have a TON more opportunity to plot with him and stuff.

Also, Hollyn shall be getting action soon, if you wish. Florenz and David are heading towards her at the end of this next day.

That, and someone is playing a Gitan character now, so we have her to help and Hollyn can interact with the Gitans biggrin

Ummmm...yes but I haven't used it in forever.
Do you think Mario/Maria is stronger as a female or male? I like them both so much and their different...
And Hollyn is up for anything! smile

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Ann Bonney
D_letion
Ann Bonney

Ummmm...yes but I haven't used it in forever.
Do you think Mario/Maria is stronger as a female or male? I like them both so much and their different...
And Hollyn is up for anything! smile

Hm. I like Mario as a male. He's charming and the hot Spanish man we all need in our lives.

Not only that, but we have a lot of girls in the south. I think keeping him would make the ratio more even.

Toothsome Hunter

WooooOOOoooOo

Sorry guys. That week was like a roller coaster of emotions and homework. The worst part of it all was that even though I had free time I just couldn't get myself to do my homework or even write. I was just staring at the computer then would just go to bed. @.@

Anyways, Harmonie brought me up to date on all the went down.
I will post for Xuan tomorrow for sure. I would today but it's super late and I'm tried.

Sorry Ann! T.T I missed your "back" post the first time. lol

Also,

Welcome to all the new people! I play Leiche Elynbrigge, Vaughan Yate, and Xuan! Let me know if you have any plots!

Leiche is straight-laced and easily flustered. Awkward. Likes horses.
Vaughan is the wicked b***h of the south. Beautiful. Runs himself to death.
and
Xuan is my foreign blind man that can actually kick butt!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff