Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Conversationalist

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Lunatic in Lingerie
andeer nightshade

So the way I have this post played out is that Vallena can either tackle him before he high fives the statue, he high fives the statue, or she wins.

It's up to you.

Haha, when I was reading the post I actually shouted aloud."Tackle that cheating ********! Tackle, the hell out of him."

D_letion

As for you D. I'm on to you, I know all about your little plot twist. Didn't think I'd see the hints. Ahahaha, that sort of stuff might get by Luni in Lingerie, who's far to busy being awesome to notice such, but not me. April fourth, 2014. Lets examine exhibit "A". The front page of the roleplay. Seems innocent enough, EXPECT one little fact. The Families and Creatures page might to the common observe seem to all in working order. All the shapeshifter positions are noted as taken, all the spots are filled, and you even listed Lady Halle as deceased. Let us then go down the The Families and Creatures page a bit till we get to the Lathams. Notice anything, Lord Latham isn't listed as Deceased.

Zombie Lord Latham comes back during the second act leading an army of the dead and damned against the realm before he is slain by Garan. CALLED it here and now.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Oh Vaughan, never change.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
andeer nightshade
Lunatic in Lingerie
andeer nightshade

So the way I have this post played out is that Vallena can either tackle him before he high fives the statue, he high fives the statue, or she wins.

It's up to you.

Haha, when I was reading the post I actually shouted aloud."Tackle that cheating ********! Tackle, the hell out of him."

D_letion

As for you D. I'm on to you, I know all about your little plot twist. Didn't think I'd see the hints. Ahahaha, that sort of stuff might get by Luni in Lingerie, who's far to busy being awesome to notice such, but not me. April fourth, 2014. Lets examine exhibit "A". The front page of the roleplay. Seems innocent enough, EXPECT one little fact. The Families and Creatures page might to the common observe seem to all in working order. All the shapeshifter positions are noted as taken, all the spots are filled, and you even listed Lady Halle as deceased. Let us then go down the The Families and Creatures page a bit till we get to the Lathams. Notice anything, Lord Latham isn't listed as Deceased.

Zombie Lord Latham comes back during the second act leading an army of the dead and damned against the realm before he is slain by Garan. CALLED it here and now.

HAHAHAHA!
Yes, my evil plot twist is this. Lord of the Mountain has become the Lord of the Dead! He's joined by his right-hand man, Lord Elynbrigge!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
(or I'm just ******** lazy and negligent to the front page now that we're not accepting any new people >w> )

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

WATCH THIS!
I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wildear19
ninja

OMG your new avi is awesome <3
D_letion
Wildear19
ninja

:0 thank you, at some point I want to make an Ant avi just cause...

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wildear19
D_letion
Wildear19
ninja

:0 thank you, at some point I want to make an Ant avi just cause...

do eeet!

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So, I went to cleaning out some of my images on photobucket, and I ran into a few old doodles some of you might know.

In the beginning when we decided to gender-swap everyone, I did a few doodles:
User Image
User Image

(shockingly, most of these stayed true to design (Garan, Etana and Kyron, at least. David changed dramatically and Florenz and Valentine went back to being men). haha.)

User Image
Valentine, Anna (Arne), and Maria (Mario)
aka: the tan people who hung out together.

User ImageFlorenz and David (when he was only a man) when they had a run-in with the gypsies

User Image
Old Bellgaran (Garan) and Ethan (Etana)

User Image
Super old knight character

User Image
OH GOD OLD!
Back when we had two Eyre sons and the youngest was generally hated. Also back when we had house wizards and the Eyre were basically the protectors of all things magical and had a dwarf-like goblin creature for their wizard.

User Image
Original Bell after Lord Latham died.

User Image
David (male), Mari (Mortimer), and the old knight character (Matt) along with his daughter.

User Image
Young Kyrene (Kyron) and Bell (Garan)

User Image
OLD OLD OLD Beauson family.
(back when court wizards were still a thing)

User Image
OLD OLD OLD Eyre family
this song.. THE FEELS ... THE FEELS ARE FOR REALS gonk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mckYML9O8Ws

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
nice song!

I'm going to post hopefully tomorrow night. I have stuff due tomorrow, but I figure that if I work all day Saturday I can sleep on Friday and get everything done that I need to do. :3
D_letion
nice song!

I'm going to post hopefully tomorrow night. I have stuff due tomorrow, but I figure that if I work all day Saturday I can sleep on Friday and get everything done that I need to do. :3

cool cool, i take it things will start speeding back up once everyone has all their projects done.

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It still baffles me how this rp was created from a off-hand thing I said.

You guys know this rp has over taken the old rp in terms of number of posts?

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Every character was just sooooo much better in a gender bent form. Save for a few.

Some characters that had little in the plot suddenly were able to grow and become better. Vaughan and Mortimer being two of them. Plus Vanya is much better as a girl haha

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Harmonie and Happiness
Every character was just sooooo much better in a gender bent form. Save for a few.

Some characters that had little in the plot suddenly were able to grow and become better. Vaughan and Mortimer being two of them. Plus Vanya is much better as a girl haha

yeah
Bell and Ethan were kinda cute, but it was an arranged marriage turned comfortable.
Garan and Etana is actually kinda adorable.

I wasn't sure about Leilani, but I like her a lot more as a woman. Same for Kyron. He works 1000x better as a man <3

David is a stronger character now, in terms of interest and abilities.

I did like Hollyn as a guy perhaps a bit more, but eh, whatevs.

Anna I think had a ton more friends and got some more interaction as a woman. idk how the hell that happened, but it did. Though, her job description and stuff makes more sense as a man and I think Arne makes a good king.

Mario I kinda also liked as a woman, but he works equally well as a man (and he's a bit more outgoing and able to join in on stuff).

Obviously, Florenz and Valentine must stay men. haha.

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The only character I gender bent was Vanya/Vance but that ended up being a complete over-hall of the character. I really wanted to try out the mute gimmick but it didn't work out well.

Hmm, I just remembered I need to post as Davan somehow. I dunno what to do with the dude. The only time I really want to post as him is when he's interacting with Ostadad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff