Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hello, this is my very first time doing a role-play search! as this is new to me, i may be doing something wrong.. i don't know. i haven't read many role-play searches as of now, so this might be a little long compared to most.

1. Role-Playing Experience:
i don't have much experience role-playing. i used to be in three role-playing guilds, however they eventually died.. other than that, in the online games i've played as well on this site, i mainly role-played using asterisks and dashes.

2. Literacy Levels:
i dislike the whole "lit/semi-lit" system we have here on this site, however i probably fall under semi-literate (or perhaps "illiterate"...). when it comes to role-playing, i'm not very serious about it, in fact we could even do asterisks and dashes if you'd like! so at most i'll write 3 paragraphs. i'm not willing to write more than 3 paragraphs because i have trouble with expressing my ideas into words. i'm also not willing to read more than that since i lose interest very easily.

3. Setting:
as for setting, i'm not really fond of medieval, i'm fine with modern, and futuristic is not my cup of tea. my ideal setting would take place in a universe with no exact date.

4. Genre:
i prefer fantasy over realism. i've never done a realistic role-play, but i'm honestly not a fan. i might be willing to try one, but only if it's something not too serious (example: a regular high school role-play)

5. Role-Playing Preferences:
i would love to role-play in a guild (a small guild would be more favorable) or the forums rather than in private messages. 1-on-1 is fine, however i would enjoy it to a greater extent if there were three people or more. feel free to advertise your guilds/threads here!

6. Character Preferences:
when it comes to characters, i don't really mind as long as it is an original idea and non-fandom, whether it be an animal species you created, a regular human, god/goddess, your own original race, alien, etc.. just make sure it makes sense. (for example, if you're a fire goddess, don't say you can control the stars in the sky, water, all technology, and the sand on the beach. that's just ridiculous!)

7. Avatar Preferences:
when it comes to our avatars, i'd prefer either anime pictures or descriptions over real-life photographs.

8. I most likely will not do:
- slave/pet and master (unless i were to play as the guard[?] that delivers the slave, but that typically doesn't end well)
- yaoi/yuri (friendship would be nice, though)
- family (so-so on this one. i find that family ones tend to get stale quickly)
- pregnancy (i have no idea how the pregnancy process works, plus i don't really like children)
- animal/furry (if you want to play as an animal, that is fine)
- series related/fandoms (i'd prefer if we made our own stories)
- horror
- anything sexual

9. I'm interested in:
- i don't really know! (as you can see, i don't have much experience. i'd like to do something casual and not too serious, however.)
- i would love a spontaneous story-line! (i do not like it when everything is planned out already as this frustrates me since i like surprises.)

10. Warning:
- i may role-play as something plain or regular (example: human highschooler, since i generally don't really like it when the role-play consists of only "special" characters as well as the fact that it's what i'm used to being.)
- i'd prefer to play as a female (if i play male he'd probably have to be a side character or younger than 13. i don't really know how guys think D:..)
- i'm really, really shy... (1-on-1 might be a little scary for me to start with)
- it may take a while for me to post (as said before, i have a difficult time expressing my thoughts into words)

And of course when we role-play:
- follow the Gaia Online ToS
- no god-modding
(although it would be interesting, hehe)
- keep it PG-13
- and some other things i probably forgot to add ^^;

by the way, when i role-play i use proper grammar and capitalization (even though it may not seem like it by this post), so you don't have to worry about that!

if you are interested, post below! private messages scare me if i don't know you D:

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A little about me (Non Role-Play Related):
i'm 19 years old and i live in America.
i have 5 lovely kitties (1 adopted, 4 abandoned by their mother) and on this computer as of now, i don't have any pictures of them to show.
i like pretty much every color even though i sometimes say i hate pink.
my favorite fruit would be pineapple.
as for my favorite vegetable, that would be broccoli and my favorite starch would have to be corn with potatoes being a close second.
i bake sometimes, but most of my cookies come out looking like pancakes that are burnt around the edges.
i read books occasionally, but i prefer to write my own short stories.
i try to help around the house often and i'm interested in food.

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Role-Play Related:
- as of now, i don't have any already-made characters and i'm not in a rush to make any. i figured i can come up with one during the character profile/skeleton part of the role-play.
- i'm online very often (daily and almost every hour of the day) and typically have nothing to do, so i expect to post often.
- i would like to role-play with others around my level of role-playing (if that exists) since i feel it wouldn't be fair to play with someone who wants a more advanced experience and expects more out of me.
- i don't mind how long or short your post is as long as it isn't over three paragraphs.
- i won't lash at you if there are a few spelling/grammar mistakes in your post. everybody makes mistakes.

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
For those who keep asking:

i do NOT have a skype, kik, etc and would like it if you'd stop asking about it. i've already received several messages on the subject and it's getting annoying! please do not bother contacting me if you're only looking to role-play over one of these platforms. thank you.

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points