Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ Go there for the RP ^

Stay here for Out Of Character chat. Besides its spamming up my thread.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alright, post your OOC crap here because you're filling up my thread with crap and pushing away all the good RP posts, bitches.

Obsessive Cultist

Alarmingly Charming
Alright, post your OOC crap here because you're filling up my thread with crap and pushing away all the good RP posts, bitches.

So does this mean that you'll get to delete all othe OOC clutter of recent?

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sisbera
Alarmingly Charming

Nah. It can stay, let's just get back to having RP only in the thread with OOC only accompanied by the IC post.

Obsessive Cultist

Alarmingly Charming
Sisbera
Alarmingly Charming

Nah. It can stay, let's just get back to having RP only in the thread with OOC only accompanied by the IC post.

Yeah... I still wish
II little china doll II
would post if she's able too ninja I'm only a little impatient!

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sisbera
{{{I think that if Dollie is back on Gaia, she should post for me <3 So we can get out of the apartment <3 <= Rp relevant OOC ninja }}}
☆☆

Sisbera, you already know my time is either given to you, art, or sleep.

I had to sleep, woman! D:<

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Charming, would it be too much trouble to ask for some sort of blueprint or drawing of the Cafe and the immediate surrounding area? For instance, the blueprint of the Cafe and also a blueprint (or a big 'ole square -- just something to signify a building) for the apartments behind it, and any alley's or gates, etc...so that I (we, rather) can know how to navigate? If that makes sense?

Like, if I have Margaret going to the Cafe from the apartments, I wouldn't know how to get her there other than have her walk through the front door because I'm not sure what other doors there are and/or if there are any gates that block said pathways to doors, etc...

I'm just not sure how to visualize the area, in other words. I'd be fine if you just drew a few squares and lines on a page that would tell me where the Cafe is, where the apartments are located, where any doors and pathways are, etc...

smile

Obsessive Cultist

II Little China DoLL II
Sisbera
{{{I think that if Dollie is back on Gaia, she should post for me <3 So we can get out of the apartment <3 <= Rp relevant OOC ninja }}}
☆☆

Sisbera, you already know my time is either given to you, art, or sleep.

I had to sleep, woman! D:<

I love you Dollie heart It's why I harass you! emotion_kirakira how else would you know that I cared!

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sisbera
I love you Dollie heart It's why I harass you! emotion_kirakira how else would you know that I cared!
☆☆

And I love being harass = w =;;
    //weirdly enough, but enjoys being cared for and loved very muchy

Posted.

Obsessive Cultist

II Little China DoLL II
Sisbera
☆☆

And I love being harass = w =;;
    //weirdly enough, but enjoys being cared for and loved very muchy

Posted.

XD I'll have to post when I get home from work tomorrow.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MommaFushigi

Charming and I are working on that very thing off and on. Floor plans,upright sketches from the outside, and some interior shots.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MommaFushigi
Charming, would it be too much trouble to ask for some sort of blueprint or drawing of the Cafe and the immediate surrounding area? For instance, the blueprint of the Cafe and also a blueprint (or a big 'ole square -- just something to signify a building) for the apartments behind it, and any alley's or gates, etc...so that I (we, rather) can know how to navigate? If that makes sense?

Like, if I have Margaret going to the Cafe from the apartments, I wouldn't know how to get her there other than have her walk through the front door because I'm not sure what other doors there are and/or if there are any gates that block said pathways to doors, etc...

I'm just not sure how to visualize the area, in other words. I'd be fine if you just drew a few squares and lines on a page that would tell me where the Cafe is, where the apartments are located, where any doors and pathways are, etc...

smile

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a46e1&s=6

I drew this a couple weeks ago real quick. Its pretty simple. The only difference, which I do point out often in my points, is that you cannot enter or exit the back door of the apartment complex that leads to the alley without a key card. You'll have to go out the front and through the gate and enter through the backdoor of the cafe or to the front.

I DO also have a sketch of the cafe that I keep forgetting to upload too. And an idea of what the apartments themselves look like.

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Okies smile

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆☆

*Whips you both for blueprints faster* twisted

Quick Reply

Submit