I'm already a member =) 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 268 269 270 > >> >>> »|

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Not sure if Skye can post this on the rules, but I was thinking that if someone wanted to change their character or bring in a new one, it may be easier to have the original one leave, (Or we can have them 'dispatched with' - basically I can awaken the beast that is my brother to make an appearance lol*

Hopefully nobody is going to leave us any time soon lol*, but just an idea for the rules if Skye wishes it lol* wink

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Bump! mrgreen 10 minutes left for me, but I can chat for that if ya like Storky mrgreen

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Time's up... sad Ah well, see ya in the chat! wink
everyone is gone
Okay I know this is sort of advertising sweatdrop But if ya'll want somewhere else to roleplay too you could come here
Thats a whole lot of reading xp

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
I visited it a second ago, will give it a look smile Don't worry about advertising it though, its good to have other chats (Judging I only hand around in Fate's End!) lol* xp

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Just a silly little thing, but I've just noticed that Gaia has added a little scroll bar next to the page number down the bottom! That's gonna come in handy in large chats! mrgreen
ninja I've read your room/rp infor and have sent a BIO, hope it'll fit, it's not as bad as my real/ old rp bio.. hahahaha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
I've put it up ninja smile See you in town maybe lol* I need some names for our town! Any suggestions? Can't be too long as it's gotta fit on the map!
If you guys are bored you can hang out at my sister's and mine bar. smile Bar

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
I'll take a look 3nodding

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Right, airships have roofs lol* Couldn't get a row boat into the air even if I had Crenla's companions pulling it xp

Crenla should be able to go anywhere she likes on the ship except for on deck when its sunny smile

Also I had to update the map as I put Toaba (that location we just escaped from) too far inland - I realised we had docks and thought it best to put it by the water lol*

I haven't ignored you Poet, I'm driving the ship, - I'm hoping that one of the others will address you lol* wink

Does anyone know how to make mountains? I was thinking of having some like this ^ or / going across the page, but I wasn't sure on whether they would look right - I might have a play later on, but any suggestions are welcome! mrgreen
didnt know it was an airship mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces