Will you be joining us?

Of course! 0.12 12.0% [ 9 ]
Not for me ta... 0.093333333333333 9.3% [ 7 ]
I'm only here for the free cookie! 0.32 32.0% [ 24 ]
I'm already a member =) 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 268 269 270 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Gawker

Haha...very interesting. I read it through and it looks very interesting. You see, I have to write a career paper (4-6 pages due tomorrow). I was always interested in history, but I chose therapy.

Energy Psychology, to be exact. It's quite interesting, but it seems that I would need many years of college. Haha!

I just chose this career and after research, it caught my fancy.

And anthropology seems very nice. If I ever have to write another stinkin' paper (haha), then I will choose anthropology. ^-^

@ Tala: You never answered back about what you are majoring in. ^-^ Of course, you don't have to answer back. It is quite understandable. ^-^

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I swear I did lol* I'm studying Animal Management at the moment smile I'm in my second year mrgreen

Dapper Gawker

Oh very nice...

I was wondering how college life is?

*lol* I am so funny today....so curious about college people!

Dapper Gawker

By the way, I will be very happy to make any other banners you would like to see. Maybe for other forums? ^-^ Haha. Or maybe for profiles? *lol*

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
lol* tiz up to you mrgreen I could do with updating my profile, but I'm not sure if they've fixed that picture glitch yet... confused

College life is ok, a little boring, but we've got some trips coming up soon so that'll make things better mrgreen

Dapper Gawker

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Animal Management National Diploma (Certificate, which I'm doing is the same, but has fewer lessons)

Quote:
The course provides a practical and theoretical environment to develop the skills required in a wide variety of animal management occupations

We barely got any hands on during our first year, with the odd trip down to the animal rooms...(Very rare!) Hopefully we'll be getting some animal handling done before we finish mrgreen

We've apparently got some trips lined up - going to a farm next week!

((I'd buy your items, but I wouldn't know what to do with them lol*)) sweatdrop
As it seems Sky will be out for a bit, what do you guys think if she gets really sick and one of us takes over to go around the world to find a way to cure her?

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
That might be cool yeah mrgreen It just depends on how long she's gonna be away for and how much we can get through before she comes back smile
I saw we give it a try smile

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
If we can get her to post before she leaves then we're set to go mrgreen Soz Skye lol*

Dapper Gawker

Yeah that is a pretty good twist in the story! An more people can join us if we stop at islands.

And, D, would you like a banner like the one Tala and I have that advertises Fate's End? So just ask if you wish to have one! ^_^
ninja Ideal, we can also say the lil vamp got all hungry like and took a bit outta her, or that she drunk some of the vamps stored blood thinking it was wyne and it leavet her weak and Poison??

@storky111- Also let me know if ya need av help I dabble, a bit..

Dapper Gawker

'Avi' help?

And not everyone on board is a vampire. ^-^
Storky111
'Avi' help?

And not everyone on board is a vampire. ^-^

ninja Owww, I know not everyones a Vamp, just a thought... hahahaha, and if you need help making avs, like this One I made today
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/140/l_d6293d56a3714248a57f9153ded5cbcb.png

so what do ya think??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces