I'm only here for the free cookie! 0.32 32.0% [ 24 ]
I'm already a member =) 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
My memory sucks at the moment lol* Maybe it did, but I can't remember xp either way - we continue on wink
Tala Maxwell
My memory sucks at the moment lol* Maybe it did, but I can't remember xp either way - we continue on wink

ninja Owww the new jewel Tala has caused memory lost stay away from it hahaha rofl too sleepy well try and write more when I can.. night.. yawnssssss

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
EtherealTyr
Tala Maxwell

ninja Owww the new jewel Tala has caused memory lost stay away from it hahaha rofl too sleepy well try and write more when I can.. night.. yawnssssss

I swear it's gotta be at least 3am where you are - not even I'd stay up that long lol*
Night Ninja - see you when you wake up smile Or rather, see your post when I return from work xp
Tala Maxwell
EtherealTyr
Tala Maxwell

I swear it's gotta be at least 3am where you are - not even I'd stay up that long lol*
Night Ninja - see you when you wake up smile Or rather, see your post when I return from work xp

ninja Nan not 3 only 12:03am but waking up and heading to work at like 5 or 6.. and working at the bookstore on college/university campus. so always running around hahaha

Kay see ya when I'm more coherent lol

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
EtherealTyr
Tala Maxwell
EtherealTyr
Tala Maxwell

ninja Nan not 3 only 12:03am but waking up and heading to work at like 5 or 6.. and working at the bookstore on college/university campus. so always running around hahaha

Kay see ya when I'm more coherent lol

lol* take care smile
Where is everyone from i even know, im from California, USA.

But my heart is from Ottawa, Canada

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
VHunter D
Where is everyone from i even know, im from California, USA.

But my heart is from Ottawa, Canada

UK (England)

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image Can't reply in the Fate's rp.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
ninja Like you D, I live in California, LA area, but was born and partly raised in Chicago, Illinois... USA Peps hahaha

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Looks like I am the only Asian on here =X

EtherealTyr
~Beast Village~

ninja {Main Being! Male-Alien-human Form/s}
Far to sleepy to make it back to my UFO, opts for staying in the same room I did the night before.. So not to get any one thinking, changin my form back to Tyr pronounced Tear..

As I walk back two the inn, I wave to the Manager and ask for the same room.. as he gives me the key I walk over to the room and pass out on the bed, forgetting to close the door all the way and lock it....

Tempted to let Fable go into the room and kicked Tyr from the bed for fun. His character sleep too much.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
FableCat

EtherealTyr
~Beast Village~

Far to sleepy to make it back to my UFO, opts for staying in the same room I did the night before.. So not to get any one thinking, changin my form back to Tyr pronounced Tear..

As I walk back two the inn, I wave to the Manager and ask for the same room.. as he gives me the key I walk over to the room and pass out on the bed, forgetting to close the door all the way and lock it....

Tempted to let Fable go into the room and kicked Tyr from the bed for fun. His character sleep too much.

lol* That'd be amusing xd

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Tala Maxwell
FableCat

EtherealTyr
~Beast Village~

^^ I think Ninja probably speechless if he read that.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
FableCat
Tala Maxwell
FableCat

EtherealTyr
~Beast Village~

Aye, probably lol* xp

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Tala Maxwell
FableCat
Tala Maxwell
FableCat

EtherealTyr
~Beast Village~

Aye, probably lol* xp

Then again he always has an answer for everything. He might start with... "Well in my defense in my younger days i was quite wild.. " again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff