Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan
Leon_Redir

I hate to be a bother I'll live with it for the moment but could you maybe put a little more into the posts I kinda run off you posts being the master and am having issues I like my partial literacy lol.

biggrin
surprised
smile
confused
neutral
sad
emotion_donotwant
I'm not really understanding what it is that you want to be completely honest. I thought I was doing fairly well with my posts though I wasn't sure that you were reading them correctly since you either did not mention things from my post (like with the sudden use of fire magic) or just posting like you didn't even read my post (him showing he wanted to be picked up and she walked along without even acknowledging it)
I'm trying to keep in mind that he is, as I made him, a kid. So he's not going to have much on his mind and he's going to be A.D.D. at times when it comes to things but I can't have some sort of elaborate thought process or some major plan coming from him. He's a kid, he's going to be stubborn, selfish and greedy but he is going to cry like a bi**h when he gets a boo-boo.
Seraph Azriel
In the visual novel, the only fights that took place in the day were Gil vs. Berserker and Archer vs. Shirou, both occuring during the UBW route. However, both were unusual cases in that: Gil just doesn't give a damn about the rules, and Archer could care less when he was trying to kill Shirou. The only other "fight", if you can call a curb stomping a fight, was where Dark Sakura removed Rin's Magic Circuits, but in that fight no Servants participated.

Regardless it's not a rule more of an unspoken courtesy. The only rule is a rule of the magus community and not a rule of the holy grail war and that is to try and not let the non magic find out.
Sorry maybe you did and I'm just being stupid. (kinda not in a good at the moment to tell the truth.)

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Frozen Kaori chan
Leon_Redir

I hate to be a bother I'll live with it for the moment but could you maybe put a little more into the posts I kinda run off you posts being the master and am having issues I like my partial literacy lol.

*brings out huge red pen*

"I hate to be a bother, and I'll live with it for the moment, but could you maybe put a little more into your posts, as you are the master. I'm having issues as I like at least partial literacy lol."

Since we're being literate and all. You're welcome.
*whispers to Pierra*

Go easy on her, her primary language is not English.
<.<!

Precisely more of a reason for her to help me!

Thank you Piera ^^
burning_eyes
GalaxyCommander

Regardless it's not a rule more of an unspoken courtesy. The only rule is a rule of the magus community and not a rule of the holy grail war and that is to try and not let the non magic find out.

Do you think you could send me a source for your information, because I've been looking and I haven't been able to find anything to back either side. The wiki itself seems somewhat barren on certain subjects while typing "Holy Grail War Rules" into Google just gives me the rules for a role-play based on the Holy Grail War.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
GalaxyCommander
Um they dont have to fight in the night they fight where it isnt going to draw a lot of attention.

They do. I remember, not sure where exactly but they stated the battles are to be done at night. That's why there's no morning battles.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I know you're just probably playing around but...

let us not go into a grammar-nazi-troll mode please.
Who else here, at some point, wishes to have either a Meeting of the Servants similar to Iskander's Meeting of the Kings in Fate/Zero, or a Strategy Meeting of Servants at some point when a REAL threat of a Servant appears? =3
Forgot this existed 0-0

Um, anyways, hello all! I'm happy to be a part of the RP.

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Zahadrin
Who else here, at some point, wishes to have either a Meeting of the Servants similar to Iskander's Meeting of the Kings in Fate/Zero, or a Strategy Meeting of Servants at some point when a REAL threat of a Servant appears? =3

YESSSSSS!!!

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Leon_Redir

I'm trying to keep in mind that he is, as I made him, a kid. So he's not going to have much on his mind and he's going to be A.D.D. at times when it comes to things but I can't have some sort of elaborate thought process or some major plan coming from him. He's a kid, he's going to be stubborn, selfish and greedy but he is going to cry like a bi**h when he gets a boo-boo.

Speaking of Leon, I'm thinking about making Sergio encounter him and Laphiette. Although, I can completely assure you that Sergio will not be swayed by Leon's cute little kid factor. I mean, not only is he as cynical as hell and pretty much dislikes little kids whom cry like a b***h. I mean, I can seriously imagine Sergio being a douche and saying something along the lines of "Suck it up and grow up" if and when he's is near Leon and hears him cry upon getting a boo-boo (Like a really minor one)

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DarkHalo28426
Leon_Redir

Speaking of Leon, I'm thinking about making Sergio encounter him and Laphiette. Although, I can completely assure you that Sergio will not be swayed by Leon's cute little kid factor. I mean, not only is he as cynical as hell and pretty much dislikes little kids whom cry like a b***h. I mean, I can seriously imagine Sergio being a douche and saying something along the lines of "Suck it up and grow up" if and when he's is near Leon and hears him cry upon getting a boo-boo (Like a really minor one)

Oh, by all means! This would go well in one way or another, get some action going on up in this place! Child abuse! xd
I mean, come on, its awesome playing as a kid! All the fights can return to that one set of words but yes, I do think that a confrontation would work wonders for em since I don't think Frozen Kaori chan is going to post unless something else happens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff