Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

OH GOD. OF ALL THE MASTERS THAT YOU COULD HAVE RUN INTO, YOU JUST HAD TO RUN INTO HIM. gonk

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

I wouldn't mind trying to make a master character, if you wouldn't mind.
I don't want to make one if I don't see anyone getting involved with him.
So....yay? Nay? or did you already get said master from GM lady?

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Musashi better sprint faster.

Why are you guys calling me GM lady? xD Just call me Em or Ocean or something..

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
emeraldocean_von_siraine

It's a nice new title you get when your a GM of an RP! 4laugh
Seraph Azriel
Piera Touko

OH GOD. OF ALL THE MASTERS THAT YOU COULD HAVE RUN INTO, YOU JUST HAD TO RUN INTO HIM. gonk

It's cool, guys. Slendy is off driving someone else slowly insane.

<<

>>

For now.

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
emeraldocean_von_siraine

Because you are the Game Master for the forum. Essentially, you are God! XD
emeraldocean_von_siraine

Can do, Game Master Ocean.

Feral Noob

Must, require, master.

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel
Piera Touko

Bah, he's fine, I'm sure he's too busy trying to recover his sanity to bother her~

But more importantly.........you need to edit your post just a tad u.u
There's no way that Musashi could have logically deduced where Sophie was. I mean I would have let it slide had they known each other for like a week even, but no. Just say that he followed the pull of their link as Master/Servant and keep the part where he followed the sound of her voice xD

..............oshioshioshioshi *just read Caster's post*

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Medieval Torture
Must, require, master.

And welcome to the world of the Archers. Being unloved and unsummoned since page 2. -sigh-

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
A-ah fine. It just feels weird to be called GM haha.
Alright I;m finlly working on a post again I apologize. Also being someone who hosts rp's myself I would take offense to the idea of being called a GM. I'm an author not a game master. Roleplaying is not a game it's a collection of literary artists producing a work in contingency. While I understand the similarities this is not DnD or anything of that nature. I have seen rp's modeled after them this one is not.
Personally, I don't think its a big deal. Generally, RPs are considered games, Fate/Endless certainly has elements that fit the profile, what with the competition of the war, the character sheets with a combative nature in mind. Truly, those are a large part of it, considering that they seem, perhaps, slightly leaning towards mechanics rather than story. I believe that GM is an apt term, considering that it stands for Game Master, which is a pretty ambiguous term and is only used here to designate the person running the whole thing. It wouldn't be the first time a term didn't mean exactly what it implied.

However, DM (Dungeon Master) for D&D wouldn't be apt in any situation outside of Dungeons & Dragons, I wouldn't argue the point in that direction definitely. I did, in my travels, come across, perhaps, a better term for this particular situation and that may be storyteller. Although I'm not sure whether or not that one would be considered more apt or not, it would be up to the GM.
You have one critical error in your thinking of this. The point of Roleplaying is to adapt the roleplay with the authors as each on of the players is an author. Yes this story is set in stone most aren't For instance. In Fate Zero Caster and his master dont care about the Holy Grail war almsot at all. As a result they go off and summon the giant demon etc and are to be detroyed. Well they went out of the bounds of the parameters but there is no GM for a war over the holy grail that can merely go well you are being removed. Their only method is to call together all the other masters and servants to destroy him. As such yes he owns the rp but if he stops a story from developing and wants to rule all the characters like god then yes he's a gm I haven't met any roleplayer who GM's. Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff