• Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                    IIIIIIIIIFWEMOVELIKELIGHTNING iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIICHARGINGIITHROUGHIITHE iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIANGRYIIIISKY iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIIIANDINTERCEPTONIITHE iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIARROWIIOFIITIME iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIWEJUSTMIGHTMAKETHIS iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIOUTWITHOURHEADSHELD iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIGHIISOTHISSTORY iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICONTINUESIIIIWITH iii
                                                    IIIIIIIIIIIIIMINDSIIWITHOUTIIFEAR iii
                                                    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ᴀ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴇᴠᴀʟ-ᴇsǫᴜᴇ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ,
                                                    ᴄᴏᴍᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ ᴏғ ɪɴғɪɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ,
                                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʟɪғɪᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴇᴠɪʟs,
                                                    ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇssʟʏ sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ {ooc}

Mystic

11,450 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
And now, it's time to wait.

User Image

Mystic

11,450 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
-tosses confetti around, picks it up piece by piece only to start tossing again-

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This looks p. int-a-mah-resting. Lots to read but looks worth it.

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
MissScoobus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This looks p. int-a-mah-resting. Lots to read but looks worth it.

Well the, welcome. Hopefully you'll join biggrin

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
box_of_SHiiNIES

Well then, welcome to the role play. I myself have class as well, one of which starts.... 5 minutes ago. So uhm, I will be back in about 6 hours. Feel free to interact with the people in the OOC. That is, the all of 2 people here. And invite friends if you would like. You are accepted and may begin working on a profile, by the way. I will add your stuff to the main page once I'm out of class.

Mystic

11,450 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
merp, why were you late for class. om kicking your butt when you get home. -_-

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
ms enchant
merp, why were you late for class. om kicking your butt when you get home. -_-

Wasn't late, i was posting from class. razz nothing had started yet. Now we're on a break.

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm thinking about the apprentice spot. I've found an awesome picture. Still stuff to read but I'm pretty much posiloutely absitively gonna apply.

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
MissScoobus
I'm thinking about the apprentice spot. I've found an awesome picture. Still stuff to read but I'm pretty much posiloutely absitively gonna apply.

Check the application page to see what's already been reserved. Unfortunately, that slot has already been reserved and accepted. Sorry, most of the others are open though.

Taken Kitten

This role play looks magnificent.
I am very interested in joining.
But first a picture hunt for inspiration.
Just wanted to drop in and say hello
to everyone here. c:

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Oh. My freaking. Monkey scrotums.

I knew it would.

I was thinking about it last night. I said to myself, "Self," I said, "you finish reading that s**t and you fill out that reserve, migraine be damned. Because if you take those pills and sleep off that migraine, some rudey pants is gonna take that spot."

And then Self started bitching about the piercing pain in my temple and making my eyes hurt every time I tried to finish reading.

This is what I get for being weak-willed.

Curse you, Self.

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

eyuhp, hello all attempting to claim spoots.
        here's to hoping i'll be rping with the chosen -

100% serious 'bout bribery
        classified_mcsourface

ms enchant's Husband

Noble Bookworm

8,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
Nougami
        eyuhp, hello all attempting to claim spoots.
        here's to hoping i'll be rping with the chosen -

100% serious 'bout bribery
        classified_mcsourface

No one took it before you. I like the character. You can work on a profile. Cause you're in. Congratulations. WELCOME TO THE CREW.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff