Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desdamin's Fangirl

Nevros
DoomFlavored
It's a first world problem.

I have like ten thousand songs to sift through when I want to choose a theme song for my characters.. and I'm really lucky that I have such a broad interest in music that I can delve outside of the norm. Sometimes a genre makes all the difference. Locke would've either been pirate metal, or folk music. I have a monkey ninja character, and even though rock and metal are an amazing genre... no rock or metal songs would suit her. I think that's the case for Getchel, you'll need to search beyond the rock scene to find a good song for him. I'm thinking house music... or maybe some sort of rock hip hop... but it'd still require a unique lyric set.

Raven5023
I wouldn't mind if Takeru bumped in to the Locke squad... after the pirate is done with Kyper.

Also... that is if you think you can keep up with our pace of posting. wink We've been pretty fast, moreso than I'm used to with other Gaian RPs.

Holy J I N X
Do eet.
Doo eeeeet.
Dooooooo eeeeeet.

I want to hear you try and sing a pirate shanty. biggrin

I have a perfect pirate thing in mind but I won't say cause it's gonna be a surprise once I get around to it! I might have a three day weekend, or if not, a two day weekend!

@ Kreyvin: BULLY!!!!! -throws bulls at Kreyvin- D<
I'll be getting a post in tonight but I'm not sure how long it will take x_x. I've been having reeaaally bad writer's block all day. But it will come tonight. I'll make sure of that.

Shoujo Prophet

Nevros

Haha, of course
And I can keep up now. It's just I wanted to focus 90% of my attention on my application before I sent it, now that it is sent I'm putting more focus on gaia.

Kreyvin

Then I guess I shall do home thing with Akira and make her drag along Kukan too.

Phantom

Holy J I N X
What if I die within the next few days? Then you'll live your entire life knowing I never heard it.
Translation: Doo eet nao.

DoomFlavored
Sorry for not waiting for a Getchel post first... but... BATTLE CALLS TO ME. IT CALLS TO MY SOUL.

Raven5023
I'm guessing you were accepted? If so: Congrats! Wooot.
Nevros

It's fine. My brain was not working for most of the day. And now... when I'm tired and about to pass out onto the mattress... THAT'S when the writer's block has stopped xD. I've gotten out 2 para already. So... I'mma complete this post... and then dive into the mattress.

SecretSinner91's Husbando

Vicious Titan

12,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Holy J I N X

@ Kreyvin: BULLY!!!!! -throws bulls at Kreyvin- D<

Ow, hey, what are you throwing stuff for!? -looks at lightning wielding creature- HOLY CRAP! -looks away from creature- Uh... What were we talking about?

Raven5023

Haha, sounds good, Kukan won't expect her to just drag him on a whim.

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
I'm gonna be gone today and tomorrow! Going to a convention.

Phantom

I don't think Gaia wants to admit I'm an achiever.

User Image

Vicious Titan

12,575 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nevros
I don't think Gaia wants to admit I'm an achiever.

User Image

What.. The... Hacks.

Fluffy Girl

Nevros

Okay
Sooooooooo

I've decided to change Jade's appearance again and edit her magic

So she'll mostly use Plant and Earth magic, while a bit of the Rune and Arc power she got trained by the previous Master of Mermaid Heel
xDDD

I think the reason for this is cause it's of an image of a char I've loved since I first read the manga, but could never find good enough clean images of her in color
<333
But now I have

AND SHE SHALL BE BORN

Same name though
xDDDD

Vicious Titan

12,575 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So.. fairly POed... Had a five paragraph post for Elroy. All gone thanks to a complete crash out. I had to restore back to last week, so I'm missing a load of stuff, including the post I had saved to Word.

Dedicated Gaian

MAAAAAAAAANNNNN....I need to post as him! I am just waiting for you guys when your ready to do the Grimoire Heart Plot^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Smoker

Culex1
MAAAAAAAAANNNNN....I need to post as him! I am just waiting for you guys when your ready to do the Grimoire Heart Plot^^

as soon as the demons and mr sunshine love get to the guild hall, I think they will all be ready

Dedicated Gaian

dunce007
Culex1

as soon as the demons and mr sunshine love get to the guild hall, I think they will all be ready

Is it bad that I don't know who your talking about? I blame mc donalds food....

Lonely Smoker

Culex1
dunce007
Culex1

Is it bad that I don't know who your talking about? I blame mc donalds food....

I'm talking about the two literal demons and Jude, who thinks demons and humans should be friends. Hence mr sunshine love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff