Total Votes:[ 37 ]

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Robotic Dominican
Robo is still here....wandering...
Mostly because he can't keep up with the fast-paced OOC if a quote is never thrown his way D:
But...yeah...time skip and Souma can cheer the hell out of life.
*tumbles out*

xp Okay cool, just keep an eye out for new post in IC thread

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I will sit down and do posts first chance I get.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BTW Have the lists been updated?

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fairy Tail
1. Kraehe
2. Rayleigh
3. Kotetsu
4. Ragna
5. Sakura

Lamia Scale
1. Mercer
2. Tyson
3. Lan
4. Rei
5. ?

Blue Pegasus
1. Cindy
2. Mia
3. Kiritsugu
4. ?
5. ?

Sabretooth
1. Celeste
2. Tsubaki
3. Hiei
4. Yuna
5. ?

Mermaid Heel
1. Alturia
2. Chifumi
3. Karen
4. Tsukihi
5. Akane

Quatro Cerberus
1. Shihona
2. Repede
3. Ling
4. Pyria
5. ?

Need a few others to fill the ? spots, I remember that Crime Soricere were going to do so but we probably won't have very much

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ah alright. I will make sure to have Letia cheering well.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
We might wanna redo the fairy tail list since I don't know of if Kraehe or Kotetsu will even be posted as.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Keyblademaster333
We might wanna redo the fairy tail list since I don't know of if Kraehe or Kotetsu will even be posted as.

That is a good point.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keyblademaster333

I spoke to JD a few days ago and she wasn't sure but I'll ask again, Itachi I'll ask too. I have both of them on Skype

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MavericktheRed
Keyblademaster333

I spoke to JD a few days ago and she wasn't sure but I'll ask again, Itachi I'll ask too. I have both of them on Skype

Alright, sounds good.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
How about we just forget the whole assassination plot and just have the games normal?

Also we should probably decide the matches. See who will fight who then have a few fights then end The Arc and go on to the final Arc xD

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Project DT88
How about we just forget the whole assassination plot and just have the games normal?

Also we should probably decide the matches. See who will fight who then have a few fights then end The Arc and go on to the final Arc xD

I am up for that.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Project DT88

sweatdrop That'll simplifiy things a lot, I did speak with JD and she said she'll try to post but I doubt it, anyway does anyone have characters that are not taking part in the games that want them to be apart of them now? I haven't heard from Itachi so we'll have to fill his spot for Fairy Tail

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MavericktheRed
Project DT88

sweatdrop That'll simplifiy things a lot, I did speak with JD and she said she'll try to post but I doubt it, anyway does anyone have characters that are not taking part in the games that want them to be apart of them now? I haven't heard from Itachi so we'll have to fill his spot for Fairy Tail

My character Letia is open to put there if that would work maybe.

Beloved Lunatic

I still think we could just assume the characters are there and puppet them... Also, sorry I haven't been posting... Life has been hectic... ._.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
MavericktheRed
Project DT88

Yeah I know it simplifies things a lot, but honestly one battle in the RP usually took a week to a month, usually longer. 6 days of 2 different types of fights, then one massive fight, that is 13 fights.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff