No 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MavericktheRed
ninja Just taking a head count to see who's still around here.

I am here. Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with school this week.

Beloved Lunatic

Keeps considering posting but then thinks too much about if it's worth it right now*
Hey guys, I've been gone forever and I still haven't moved D: - btw it's Kanaucin - I finally got my old account back.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
C i n a e t h
Hey guys, I've been gone forever and I still haven't moved D: - btw it's Kanaucin - I finally got my old account back.

Congrats

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Hey everyone, Me and Mav have created another Fairy Tail thread, It is unrelated to this thread other than a few similarities such as it takes place 100 years after the plot and the first three arcs are very similar to Key of Discord.

If you want to join, here is a link
Fairy Tail: United we Stand

I plan to officially start the thread Sunday or Monday

Beloved Lunatic

-.- No no no. You're NOT telling me, that after ALL this, after EVERYTHING, we are not going to finish this damn rp! That has been a goal of mine for a long a** time, this has spanned years and is like, an arc or two away from being done! Come on, we just gotta kick the can a little bit more

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
5567_No_Okami
-.- No no no. You're NOT telling me, that after ALL this, after EVERYTHING, we are not going to finish this damn rp! That has been a goal of mine for a long a** time, this has spanned years and is like, an arc or two away from being done! Come on, we just gotta kick the can a little bit more

sweatdrop We are, that one is separate from the plot of this rp. It's a whole new plot altogether.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
5567_No_Okami

We are still going to finish this RP I am not letting it die... just everyone else wants it to it seems. JD is always away, Key posts a few times every blue moon. Uchiha upped and vanished for God knows why. No one other than you, Littleanimefreak6, Mav, C i n a e t h, and I want to keep it going.

This is not a replacement thread, this is just another FT thread.

-Edit: Sorry if my comment seemed rude... just I love this thread and it feels like it is dying before my eyes. I got overly passionate and lashed out. Sorry

Beloved Lunatic

No, I hear ya Pro, it really does feel like a sinking ship which is too bad. But at least it's sinking near shore, we just gotta make it a little farther >.>

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It would be hard for me to see this rp die since we are so close but I will take a look at the rp thread you guys made.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
wahmbulance MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!! wahmbulance

Seeing as things have grinded to a halt, I've spoke to JD about doing a possible two-month time-skip to free everyone's characters. Think of it as a Training Filler Arc because once the skip happens it'll be two months before the Grand Magic games. I deeply apologize for not thinking of this sooner but better now than not at all right? sweatdrop I'll start the time skip at once so we can get the ball rolling!

Keyblademaster333

Uchiha Itachi Jr

littleanimefreak6

Project DT88

Cloud Sirius Arashi

the_moon_girl0

Robotic Dominican

Everfear2

5567_No_Okami

Cloudette xD

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@ Maverick Alright I will post for Yuna and Letia then.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MavericktheRed
Who is still on the list to be part of the magic games?

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
littleanimefreak6

sweatdrop That's one of a few things that needs to be worked out along with what games will apart of the tournament

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MavericktheRed
littleanimefreak6

sweatdrop That's one of a few things that needs to be worked out along with what games will apart of the tournament

ah okay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces