Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
littleanimefreak6
Project DT88
okay JD and I talked and we came up with an Idea for the Tournament Arc.

The king may still be Kidnapped but the villain doesn't want to be the one to pull the trigger on killing him. Instead he is going to kidnap every child between the age 4 and 10 and scatter them around Crocus. He will then issue a new event for the tournament, one that everyone can participate in.

"To all you parents out there who have had your children vanish. Do not be alarmed they are fine, however they won't be for long... I propose we play a game. Hide and Seek. You all have thirty minutes to find your child and save them. Each one has a challenge bound to them, complete it before time runs out and they will be fine. Fail... And their life will expire with the timer. To tough for you, then I will add a complete win condition. Should the King be killed before the time expires, all the children will be saved. So choose your game... Will you play hide and seek, or will you play hang man Hahahahaha!"

Oh boy Yuna would be a very pissed off mom and worried for Sakuya when this happens.

I think that is what every parent will be like when that happens xD I know Fay, Arthas and Hiei will be frantic, angry, and worried all at the same time for certain. Hiei may even decide to kill the King

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Project DT88
littleanimefreak6
Project DT88

The king may still be Kidnapped but the villain doesn't want to be the one to pull the trigger on killing him. Instead he is going to kidnap every child between the age 4 and 10 and scatter them around Crocus. He will then issue a new event for the tournament, one that everyone can participate in.

"To all you parents out there who have had your children vanish. Do not be alarmed they are fine, however they won't be for long... I propose we play a game. Hide and Seek. You all have thirty minutes to find your child and save them. Each one has a challenge bound to them, complete it before time runs out and they will be fine. Fail... And their life will expire with the timer. To tough for you, then I will add a complete win condition. Should the King be killed before the time expires, all the children will be saved. So choose your game... Will you play hide and seek, or will you play hang man Hahahahaha!"

Oh boy Yuna would be a very pissed off mom and worried for Sakuya when this happens.

I think that is what every parent will be like when that happens xD I know Fay, Arthas and Hiei will be frantic, angry, and worried all at the same time for certain. Hiei may even decide to kill the King

I can understand why.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
littleanimefreak6
Project DT88
littleanimefreak6
Project DT88

I can understand why.

by the way, here is a picture of someone that is going to be seen a lot next arc.

User Image

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Project DT88
littleanimefreak6
Project DT88
littleanimefreak6
Project DT88

I can understand why.

by the way, here is a picture of someone that is going to be seen a lot next arc.

User Image

Dang he definitely fits the villain look.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Merp :3

-rolls about-

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am still waiting Key to post for Iri so I can post for Yuna again before we do this timeskip.

VVara's Buttercup

Mega Waffles

Hey there everyone! My names Stumpleton, but you can just call me Stump. Anyways, I just came across this thread while surfing through the forums and it looks awesome. I realize it's been going on for quite some time, but are you guys still accepting new people?

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Stumpleton
Hey there everyone! My names Stumpleton, but you can just call me Stump. Anyways, I just came across this thread while surfing through the forums and it looks awesome. I realize it's been going on for quite some time, but are you guys still accepting new people?

We will be doing a time skip to the magic games which means we are near the end but yes this rp is still accepting people.

VVara's Buttercup

Mega Waffles

littleanimefreak6

Awesome. I realize that's not a lot of time until the end but I think it'd still be fun to be a part of this for the finale. I'm going to get started on some character ideas now.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Stumpleton
littleanimefreak6

Awesome. I realize that's not a lot of time until the end but I think it'd still be fun to be a part of this for the finale. I'm going to get started on some character ideas now.

Alright sounds good
Im gone a few months and its seems i missed a lot lol. Hey Mav, any chance this rp is still going or has something happening in a new thread? Kinda miss RPing with everyone. Its been months. Plus i can explain why i vanish for almost a year. razz

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zane the White Fox
Im gone a few months and its seems i missed a lot lol. Hey Mav, any chance this rp is still going or has something happening in a new thread? Kinda miss RPing with everyone. Its been months. Plus i can explain why i vanish for almost a year. razz

I see, well there will be a next gen rp and we're trying to debate if we should continue with this one (just two arcs left) or just go right into the next gen rp.
Cool. I'm at work atm. But let me know what's gonna happen. Lol

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ninja Just taking a head count to see who's still around here.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
MavericktheRed
ninja Just taking a head count to see who's still around here.

*Sleeping in the corner*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces