No 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 12 ]
Undecided 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
Well this dead silence is very unsettling soooo I'm going to have to yet again make another skip in the rp. Being that I have lost my rep for the magic council I'm going to have to go ahead and conclude this meeting between the guild masters and the council. I'm going to take the time to say that it is now somewhere in the afternoon the, the magic council have enlisted the legal guilds to protect the train that is transporting one of the keys that Acnologia is after being that the state of Fiore is at risk declining of the request is not optional. Being that Fairy tail fight with Black Phoenix should probably be over in this time, they may or may not be able to take part in this job, depending on what state they are in when their guild master arrive which leaves Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
*kicks a tumbleweed around*

Quotable Roisterer

Well, judging by the emptiness, it seems like whatever happened in Solstice has spilled over to here as well.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
Tell me about it, I'm actually pissed off about this. Should have edited that three paragraph post and got some more people if I knew what happened in solstice was going to end up dragging this rp down with it.

O.G. Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sweatdrop I'll try and post something today, just gotta figure out who to post for.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
That would help a lot.

Quotable Roisterer

I'll try to work in a Typhus post later today, but I doubt I'll be able to actually get it out.

Zeke, if you need help with anything, just let me know and I'll do what I can. This whole situation just sucks, bro.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
Celestiality_612
I'll try to work in a Typhus post later today, but I doubt I'll be able to actually get it out.

Zeke, if you need help with anything, just let me know and I'll do what I can. This whole situation just sucks, bro.
Thanks man, that's a lot of help. Appreciate it.

@Mav: Yours too.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
At this rate I need a new DR.

Amorous Sweetheart

Kurosora the Kitsune
At this rate I need a new DR.

Anything you need me to do later on? I'll try to help as much as I can to make up for the lack of activity and the really bad situation. Feeling terrible about all of it.

Quotable Roisterer

I should be able to work in a post this weekend. Just not sure how much it'll help at this point......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff